News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

A good representation of a humid environment.
How inclusive of them to include representation like that.
This ride has to open by summer. If they open after summer, WDW Pro will have a video ready on the low wait times.
Why does this guy make the same 3 videos about the same 3 topics?

tanc

Many speculate that Bob chappos created the VQ because if Galaxy edge were to open with less than 10 hour waits, it would have put a negative view on Disney. Due to his comments about 10 hours being a sign of failure and not a genuine sign of excitement... still one of the worst changes.

The fact you can pay admission and miss out on rides because you weren't using your phone is ludacris to me. I've never had a problem getting a VQ, but I don't think it's really a fair system. Anyone who is tech savvy enough to know how to operate thr WDW has a clear advantage to those who don't. Knowing specific drop times, using the refresh button and overall just having faster phones/technology. Even Disney's own wifi is sub par compared to 5g that is on property.

Since Splash did not have VQ before it closed, it's going to be a bit disappointing if they have a gargantuan queue like it always has, and not be able to have a normal standby wait. I guess anything to keep people about of lined and buy merch/concessions though. Definitely do miss when you could ride any new attraction and weren't bound to a digital ticket basically.

MagicHappens1971

Many speculate that Bob chappos created the VQ because if Galaxy edge were to open with less than 10 hour waits, it would have put a negative view on Disney. Due to his comments about 10 hours being a sign of failure and not a genuine sign of excitement... still one of the worst changes.

The fact you can pay admission and miss out on rides because you weren't using your phone is ludacris to me. I've never had a problem getting a VQ, but I don't think it's really a fair system. Anyone who is tech savvy enough to know how to operate thr WDW has a clear advantage to those who don't. Knowing specific drop times, using the refresh button and overall just having faster phones/technology. Even Disney's own wifi is sub par compared to 5g that is on property.

Since Splash did not have VQ before it closed, it's going to be a bit disappointing if they have a gargantuan queue like it always has, and not be able to have a normal standby wait. I guess anything to keep people about of lined and buy merch/concessions though. Definitely do miss when you could ride any new attraction and weren't bound to a digital ticket basically.
Everything you mentioned is why these attractions continue to open with VQs. Disney does not want 4 hour sprawling queues on opening day. FoP had those insane waits and it created a negative perception. I prefer the VQs.

aladdin2007

Everything you mentioned is why these attractions continue to open with VQs. Disney does not want 4 hour sprawling queues on opening day. FoP had those insane waits and it created a negative perception. I prefer the VQs.
yeah but taking away the freedom of guests is not good. If one wants to wait in a standby line they should be allowed to do so. Its all become too complicated.

Brer Oswald

There are things that should have VQs, and there are those that shouldn’t. A Splash Mountain retheme absolutely shouldn’t. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Not even if it was themed to Frozen or Lion King.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom