News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

DCBaker

Premium Member
“ Cranes” at the load station.

Are they messing with us?

Most likely this - @wdwmagic took this photo a couple months ago as it was being lifted.

Tianas-Bayou-Adventure_Full_53555.jpg

mickEblu

Brer Oswald

• The piece of concept art below, featuring ‘the critters,’ will take place when we first drop into the indoor section of the attraction.

Didn't Disney already tell us that the critter band was replacing the geese?
Based on the concept art, it seemed as if the critter band, Tiana and Louis were all replacing the geese. But with the updated tour report, it seems like only the Critters are replacing the geese, with Tiana and Louis set to appear a little further on. Based on the description, Louis #1 would be replacing Brer Rabbit, Bear, Fox, and blue bird, while Tiana #1 replacing the porch bunnies, porcupine, and raccoon.

mickEblu

It's going to look like a period specific office, probably just like something you would see in the Jungle Cruise queue, I am personally not worried about walking by the "office".

Still not simpatico with the setting of either land. Regardless, “main offices” reads terrible and the marketing (as well as the creative direction) for this ride is abysmal.

JustInTime

Theres "offices" in so many Disney park queues lol. Both Kali River Rapid and Expedition Everest for example. Just needless complaining.
Weird thing they are complaining about. Plus the cranes. It makes sense there are cranes at the load/unload. We are brining back supplies for Tiana’s foods. Makes sense to me. The more we get on this, the better it sounds to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom