News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

In the Parks
No
I am so excited to see Naveen's Parents in the finale! Is it true they will also feature Charlotte's cousin and Tiana's distant Aunt on her mother's side?
I'm hearing that Naveen's entire royal entourage will be present and playing instruments! They are all humans, but they have very strangely-shaped features—for example, one of them playing the guitar looks like a turkey that pulled a rubber human mask over itself. Others have long snouts and sharp teeth like gators.

ToTBellHop

I'm hearing that Naveen's entire royal entourage will be present and playing instruments! They are all humans, but they have very strangely-shaped features—for example, one of them playing the guitar looks like a turkey that pulled a rubber human mask over itself. Others have long snouts and sharp teeth like gators.
His family members make up the entire collection of Bond villains?

To be fair, instead of exclaiming to my kids, “there’s Brer Roadrunner!” I will just exclaim, “there’s Tiana’s great aunt Tessa (who is the same size as a roadrunner)!”

At least we can be certain the visuals will still be better than those on Ripsaw Falls.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

that is not Aunt Tessa, that is Eula Mae Johnson from Human Resources...
I did hear a rumor that The Laughing Place is becoming The Sensitivity Training Room but thought nothing of it. Now I’m not sure what to think.

I am now certain that the rumor I heard about the iconic double drop becoming the Double Dip Recession sequence is true. Apparently, the flume will simulate riding the stock markets.

Brer Panther

I know you're just joking around, but the idea of the animals being reskinned as humans, but still looking animal-esque, sounds terrifying.

Incomudro

I did hear a rumor that The Laughing Place is becoming The Sensitivity Training Room but thought nothing of it. Now I’m not sure what to think.

I am now certain that the rumor I heard about the iconic double drop becoming the Double Dip Recession sequence is true. Apparently, the flume will simulate riding the stock markets.
There will be a re-education camp, er... room - rather than a gift shop at the end of the ride.

JoeCamel

And the final drop is the crash of '29?

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
So far, the exterior is looking ok for what it is. But I really don't like that mural.

The rainbow mural in the queue kills me. They're really turning one of the greatest theme park attractions of all time into a "live, laugh, love" house.
If you haven't seen it in person....well, it's actually worse. And the washed-out yellow of the barn is certainly a choice.

tanc

I happen to have a one day ticket to the magic kingdom I never used. I can't wait for them to announce the opening date. Being that I recently rode the one in Tokyo, it'll be quite an experience to compare the two. Definitely would plan to go at that time since Splash happens to be practically my favorite ride of all time.

Incomudro

The water tower looks much better now that it’s mostly hidden behind trees, without the tiara on top it would look totally natural, I get the idea behind the tiara, I just don’t think it works, if they removed it it would look better.
I don't mind the tiara, but certainly agree that the water tower looks so much better with the trees etc., around.
Now it doesn't look like the water tower was meant to be a stand alone feature.
I'm hoping the mural blends more when everything comes together.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom