News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

JoeCamel

True, but has that ever worked?
Lots of wailing about people not following the rules or having care and compassion for their fellow human around here with cries of "it's not fair" and that would make me think people want to follow the rules unless they inconvenience your personal agenda or you don't understand or believe the reasons they were put in place or just a natural desire to push back when someone tells you what to do (probably a holdover from childhood and parents).
I guess the guests that come to this house really have no regard for their host's feelings or person.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
I wonder why they haven't altered the old Briar Patch store. Maybe to keep that corner blended into Thunder

Screenshot 2023-11-13 183611.png
Screenshot 2023-11-13 183628.png

Sir_Cliff

I think they're just prioritizing other corners of the attraction first. They could technically do this area after the ride opens.
I'm kind of curious to know what they are going to do with it. The current design fits Splash Mountain's story, but I'm not sure about Tiana's Bayou Adventure and the idea this is a "salt dome" rather than a mountain inhabited by critters.

yensidtlaw1969

Easy now, it was just a question. I didn't feel like scrolling back through the thread. Believe it or not, I wasn't being critical.
Perhaps people would be more likely to take your comments at face value if you hadn't spent the entire thread being so needlessly critical.

Which isn't to say there isn't room for any criticism, but there's a particularly gross brand of it in this thread that you (among others) have taken many opportunities to indulge.

If you don't like how that colors the way posters interact with you I would suggest reconsidering your approach.

tanc

I'm surprised Disney hasn't tried to show off more of what is inside the ride right now. I may actually consider going to the opening of this since I have a few remaining tickets from my last trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom