News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

MerlinTheGoat

This is the best they could show? Innards of an animatronic? Nothing else?
Doesn't look like they're 'almost there'.

Kind of surprised they didn't have anything further along to show.
They HAVE plenty more to show from what I've heard. They've already got a substantial amount of the new critter AA's completed. I'd also bet some of the human figures are already done too, more standard A1000s apparently. For some reason, they're keeping a ton about this ride a secret.

I also suspect this may be an older video. An "amazing state of the art Louis AA" was one of the first ones I heard was in testing last year. It sounded like it was in a mostly complete state at the time (at least the internals). Unless this particular Louis figure is different than the one they tested. But then again, why not show the one they were testing if so? It's pretty weird.

And as I said, myself and others are aware that a CGI ridethrough exists. They showed one of those for Beauty and the Beast and 7DMT years before opening. So they could show the one for Tiana as well.

I thought the ride wasn't supposed to open until around December 2024?
It's a vague "late 2024", no specific month. Though they do seem to be going at a fairly swift pace based off what it appears. I also heard there was a desire from imagineering to get it done much earlier, some of the more aggressive people even pushing for mid-late summer. But it's up to corporate to allow it, dunno if they did.

Kirby86

I thought the ride wasn't supposed to open until around December 2024?
They said late 2024. I'm assuming they are aiming for a September or October opening to work out any kinks the ride may have before the Thanksgiving to Christmas crowd's show up.

Brer Oswald

They HAVE plenty more to show from what I've heard. They've already got a substantial amount of the new critter AA's completed. I'd also bet some of the human figures are already done too, more standard A1000s apparently. For some reason, they're keeping a ton about this ride a secret.

I also suspect this may be an older video. An "amazing state of the art Louis AA" was one of the first ones I heard was in testing last year. It sounded like it was in a mostly complete state at the time (at least the internals). Unless this particular Louis figure is different than the one they tested. But then again, why not show the one they were testing if so? It's pretty weird.

And as I said, myself and others are aware that a CGI ridethrough exists. They showed one of those for Beauty and the Beast and 7DMT years before opening. So they could show the one for Tiana as well.

It's a vague "late 2024", no specific month. Though they do seem to be going at a fairly swift pace based off what it appears. I also heard there was a desire from imagineering to get it done much earlier, some of the more aggressive people even pushing for mid-late summer. But it's up to corporate to allow it, dunno if they did.
I know they have more. That’s why it’s weird. They sound confident on the ride, but their actions don’t really show it’s. It’s been vague talk and a bunch of renders of the exterior.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom