News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Kev1982

This thread has lost all meaning. Can we please make a seperate one for actual construction progress and leave this one to be “dome-mountain backlash” and if they exist or not?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
‘what does that quote even mean? It’s just a word salad
ChatGPT explains it for a five year old:

Oh, I'm really, really happy! It's like when you're super excited about something fun. We're making something very special that will look amazing and have a magical feeling, like a fairy tale in a beautiful swamp. And we're going to share it in two parks, which will make a big, amazing change for everyone!

Bocabear

she was probably told to write a tweet with no less than 30 words and use the word "Magical" and the word Transformational"....which she then handed over to her assistant to write....who then put it in AI, and voila! A perfectly useless tweet that says absolutely nothing and adds absolutely nothing to the conversation... Another Zach Ridley... At least she is not breathlessly describing the floor tiles or concrete treatment in the queue....

Disstevefan1

she was probably told to write a tweet with no less than 30 words and use the word "Magical" and the word Transformational"....which she then handed over to her assistant to write....who then put it in AI, and voila! A perfectly useless tweet that says absolutely nothing and adds absolutely nothing to the conversation... Another Zach Ridley... At least she is not breathlessly describing the floor tiles or concrete treatment in the queue....
I wouldn't put it past Disney to have "Disney authorized" pre-written blurbs to copy paste.

JoeCamel

ChatGPT explains it for a five year old:

Oh, I'm really, really happy! It's like when you're super excited about something fun. We're making something very special that will look amazing and have a magical feeling, like a fairy tale in a beautiful swamp. And we're going to share it in two parks, which will make a big, amazing change for everyone!
you left off the "trust us"

Drdcm

OMG I’ve connected the dots. “Transformation”… “salt domes”… “salt”… SALT… SALT Model… Social Action Leadership and Transformation model! It all makes sense 😉

In all honest, I kid. I had a training module that involved SALT model today and I was browsing this forum instead of paying attention.

Brer Oswald

If there's no difference why are people complaining about a shift in perspective of height?
Did you not read my last sentence? It’s a log flume where one of the primary draws is the talk drop. It’s counterintuitive to downplay the height. Whether they consider it a mountain, a hill, or a salt dome really isn’t the part that matters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom