News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Roger_the_pianist

Since Disney likes to be morbid (hanging people on attractions, murdered settlers, send you to hell) maybe there will be a little tombstone in the queue for Ray (the firefly)

...it was so dang sad when he DIED in the movie. I was like why.......

GoneForGood

Really Random post, yes.

It appears that a cropped "portrait" of the possible Ralphie animatronic figure was accidently leaked by the New Orleans Jazz Museum's Twitter. The posts have since been deleted. In the image he was playing the drums on what appeared to be a stage, with a plant and curtain just behind him.

Perhaps we could expect a blog post this coming week?

harrisonm

Really Random post, yes.

It appears that a cropped "portrait" of the possible Ralphie animatronic figure was accidently leaked by the New Orleans Jazz Museum's Twitter. The posts have since been deleted. In the image he was playing the drums on what appeared to be a stage, with a plant and curtain just behind him.

Perhaps we could expect a blog post this coming week?
Were you able to save the post?

GoneForGood

Attachments

• image_2023-05-26_231923413.png
    image_2023-05-26_231923413.png
    112 KB · Views: 196
In the Parks
No
I actually forgot he existed up until now. Thanks for reminding me.
Here's what happens: Ralphie went looking for his drumsticks out in the Bayou. An evil fox and his dimwitted bear sidekick decide to kidnap him and take him to the top of the salt mine to eat him. Then Tiana saves him, and all of the animals and humans celebrate and eat beignets while Ralphie plays the drums on a rockin' steamboat.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
They both suck equally. The experience is to be shaken back and forth and not 'thrilled' in any way shape or form. The track is the same.

Obviously the movements and theming are different. But the experience is the same awful thing. And I LOVE the Indy character & movies.
I disagree. I love both rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom