News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

James Alucobond

So we are still a year away from opening and the foliage is going out now? Seems like they would want to wait with the soft goods until the exterior is completed...unless they are just testing the color fastness and fade durability...
Didn’t they say the water tower arrives this summer? Perhaps they plan on working through all of the Frontierland-facing alterations first to ameliorate the general appearance and will then turn toward the queue and interior. That said, foliage also went up for Journey of Water more than a year before the currently announced opening.

Bocabear

the foliage for JOW did go in early as well...It also did on 7 Dwarfs, but the trees faded badly...Hopefully they have a better source for the greens now.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
So we are still a year away from opening and the foliage is going out now? Seems like they would want to wait with the soft goods until the exterior is completed...unless they are just testing the color fastness and fade durability...
Honestly it wouldnt shock me if they've done everything to Splash’s facade they're going to and can move on to other parts of it since both exteriors seem to remain relatively unchanged aside from no tree or briar patch

Royal Purple Pigment

splash1.jpg
splash2.jpg

5/20/2023

GoofGoof

Premium Member
My predication is that this attraction will be open for the summer season next year at the latest.
Sounds like a plan 😎
We can hope. But this is unlikely in my opinion. I would say optimistically and unrealistically, maybe a late August opening at the earliest, and a Thanksgiving weekend opening at the latest.
August works for me. I’d rather see early August. I am planning a late August trip and would prefer not to be there the day it opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom