Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

TP2000

That's disapointing. You think they'd at least make it a party like atmosphere. It's the last day of an iconic attraction. They should be making it special.

Nope. The visitors are all in a great mood, rather infectious really. Let's go fam! I will miss you my burrito! (Just said by Eli randomly at a fox animatronic).

But all the CM's are just sort of blank-faced and bored and dull. No life, and certainly no sparkle. They don't care, obviously. 😐

TP2000

They should pull a ‘Universe of Energy’ Last Ride stunt….I dare them!

Literal last Guest loaded log through gets a 101 and the work lights come on.
Guests then slowly evaced but allowed to linger for close up photo opportunities of figures , props, and scenery.

I am still certain the UoE ‘last ride’ was totally staged on purpose to allow the fans a special magical moment.

I dare you , Disneyland!
I dare you!

🫢

-

That would be hysterical! I would dare them too.

CaptinEO

Nope. The visitors are all in a great mood, rather infectious really. Let's go fam! I will miss you my burrito! (Just said by Eli randomly at a fox animatronic).

But all the CM's are just sort of blank-faced and bored and dull. No life, and certainly no sparkle. They don't care, obviously. 😐
I wonder if it's

1) Bad Disney training in general
2) Disney telling them they can't have fun because the ride is racist or something

Probably both.

CaptinEO

I rode six flags log jammer the last day and it was a party, high up people were there too at the loading platforms talking to the employees. It was an unannounced last day for the public but it felt like a party at least.

Back when bugs land was open the employees there would make it super fun at night time and openly mock how bad the rides were for all the adults at 10pm ridingn Heimlichs Chew Chew Train.

These CMs are taking it too seriously.

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

Screen Shot 2023-05-31 at 2.23.34 AM.png

It's over.

TP2000

Okay fam, Becky and Eli made it off their last Splash Mountain ride. After the last big drop Becky's giant eyelashes looked just as springtime fresh as a Vegas showgirl during the 10:30pm floor show.

Splash Mountain has now closed at Disneyland. Onward to whatever Tiana's employee-owned cooperative may bring us!

TrainsOfDisney

I took the last steamboat ride past splash mountain at 8:40 and the last steam train ride through splash mountain at 11:00. As we exited the tunnel everyone cheered!

And of course I rode last night and rode earlier today (cold day for splash!).

Goodbye splash!!!!! :) I miss you already.

CaptinEO

Guests have gathered on the bridge to cheer every log that goes down
Can Disney Adults stop being so lame this is like psychotic behavior. I love the ride but unless youre a CM, just go home after your last ride. If you wanna wave and smile as you walk by, go ahead, but standing there is just cringe.

I remember being there for the "last" MSEP in 2017 and seeing guests follow the final float all the way to the gate at the end. It was so cringey. Grown adults in a mob following a parade float.

I love Disneyland but at some point just remember to be a member of society.

Last edited:

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

There's no way Splash will be ready in 2024 unless it's Mission Breakout levels of cheapness.
If they actually finish in time for that deadline I'll eat one of the crappy burgers they sell at Cosmic Ray's. There's no way this is getting finished in a year's time unless everything was built in-warehouse with the intention of being installed when it closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom