This year's Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade will be based around 'Frozen'

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I am not surprised by this at all.
Frozen has taken over the universe.
People are going crazy over the Frozen dolls. They're this years biggest sellers.

Well, if they do get Indina Menzel doing it, just make sure she isn't within 100 yards of Michael Buble. We had this lovely performance of their new song on our X Factor (Sorry about the video, I would post the official one but I'm not sure you could watch it in the US.) It starts off shakey, then Indina just goes to pot.

Wow. That is so bad!

Hahahaha!

Sammy Davis could pull off signing with a red nose and flushed cheeks, Buble...not so much...

Brian

I hope they learned their lesson about basing the entire broadcast around a movie. It truly was the worst I've ever seen.

I also noticed that they used so little of Main Street this year. I missed seeing Christmas Fantasy floats from Disneyland and missed seeing Main Street on both coasts.

Last edited:

mm121

WORST CHRISTMAS PARADE/SPECIAL EVER!!
This has to have been the worst disney christmas show ever.

It can't even be called a parade at all anymore.

Why fill it with so many dumb human interest stories? I mean yea its all well and good for people to spend their special moments at disney, but half the show doesn't need to be about that.

Just watched the "Parade". It was terrible. I was there a few days of the filming and the performers worked their butts off. None of that was shown. Mediocre musical performances. Terrible cgi. Where was the new day parade? Why was Santa first? Awful!

They seem to always film way more than they use. There was like a band scene where they litterally got less than 30 seconds of air time, while a human interest story got like the most boring 5 minutes ever.

What was cgi?

I was wondering where santa was, I missed that part.

And what was up with that fake concert in hawaii, that has nothing to do with christmas, and nothing to do with frozen.

mm121

even if they just filmed the very merry christmas parade some day it would be more festive and better than the crap they showed this year.

You need to remember the purpose of the two hour special....encourage guests to visit a Disney Resort during 2015. Final product went as planned. Happy holidays to all!

while yes this is true, they use to accomplish both, do the parade and showcase the parks.

and once upon a time it was a real parade filmed at one park, rather than the spliced together non parade parade filmed on both coasts.

mm121

Well I personally enjoyed seeing families reunited. Nice to see something good happen to people.
never said there was anything wrong with it, but there needs to be balance.

why give a reunite story over 5 minutes, but then give a huge marching band 30 seconds?

BALANCE!
Didn't watch. Haven't watched in years. It's a waste of time.

It use to not be, but nowadays it is, especially this year, it was TERRIBLE!

ImagineerDude

Well I personally enjoyed seeing families reunited. Nice to see something good happen to people.
Right. I got goosebumps during all of these, especially the one at WDW with the kids and their grandmother. The whole the has and always will be nothing more than a giant commercial for "Disney Parks". Where was the parade at Disneyland?? Oh wait, there wasn't one. They could of had some awesome shots of the new FoF floats. Robin and Tim were talking about some football thing while floats were passing behind them out of focus. The name didn't include parade anymore so I guess that should have been some hint. Did I miss something or were Anna, Elsa, and Tiana the ONLY princesses the whole time??

Right. I got goosebumps during all of these, especially the one at WDW with the kids and their grandmother. The whole the has and always will be nothing more than a giant commercial for "Disney Parks". Where was the parade at Disneyland?? Oh wait, there wasn't one. They could of had some awesome shots of the new FoF floats. Robin and Tim were talking about some football thing while floats were passing behind them out of focus. The name didn't include parade anymore so I guess that should have been some hint. Did I miss something or were Anna, Elsa, and Tiana the ONLY princesses the whole time??

Right after Tiana was Cinderella, then the dwarfs then the quickest glimpse of Snow and her prince and Rapunzel. Flynn was with Rapunzel, but you could only see a bit of him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom