This place is empty.

the-reason14

I remember going in September back in 2007 and was in total disbelief at the lack of crowds. Wasn't complaining a bit, I remember walking into space mt. and literally walking all the way through and being asked how many with no wait whatsoever. My God, I wish I could go back during this time!

gljvd

Today at the studios aerosmith , tower , star tours , muppets , backstage tour, mermaid tour , toon disney were all walk on ... oh and great movie ride too. The only wait was toy story which was up to 70 minutes at one point but by 5 was down to 40 minutes. Although we had fast pass while we were on it the game would pause after a round. so i don't know if they were having problems.

gljvd

I'm jealous! Be glad you can take advantage of the situation now, before your child is in school.
Lol hope your not telling me this. I'm only a year into my current relationship ! don't rush things shesh !

but yea my nephew is a year and a half. We only went this week because my sister is 7 months preggers as she says and wanted my nephew to see it one more time since we wont go with my niece until she is old enough to walk at least. But now we are gonig to do late sept /early oct till my nephew is in school.

What really sucks is my gf is a teacher....... So i guess Disney is guys week !

JWG

Ah yes, the week after school starts (or first week of school) but before F&W and MNSSHP kicks in. What a great time to go.

A bit better than week after New Year's both in weather and crowd level. Haven't gone in these times in a while, though end of January this year was close. Went week after President's Day in 2009 and it was a zoo, worse than July of 2007.

I'm jealous for sure. Enjoy.

TheAmazingBobbo

Reading this is about the only reason I regret being a teacher -- no complaints about summers off, but not being able to take a vacation and go any time I'd like stinks.

oommggitskait

So jealous!
I was wondering if it really was slow after looking at wait times on my iPhone app. My mom, boyfriend and I play a fun game of "guess the wait time for ___" and the closest without going over wins. Sometimes my bf and I bet fun things.. haha.
Anyway, while playing the game this weekend the wait times were SO short. I thought maybe they weren't accurate but it seems they are! Enjoy your near empty park time!

DocMcHulk

Start of September, perhaps the quietest time of the year in the parks.

My wife and I got married the weekend before Labor Day 2005. We drove from Iowa to Disney. We were int he parks over Labor Day weekend. Tuesday morning... EPCOT was a ghost town. We LOVED it. No lines any just about anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom