There's a Great Big Bootifull Trip Report

Just got back from a quick getaway weekend doing something I'd never done before - WDW by boot. It all started several weeks ago when I tore a tendon in my foot, and I've spent the last 2 1/2 months wearing this enormous velcro boot. I had hoped I'd be "heeled":animwink: before this trip, but unfortunately The Boot really wanted to see the World. I realized that there would be limits to what rides The Boot and I could comfortably do, but with a lot of help from my great family and some wonderful CM's, we had a great time.

So.... meet The Boot

Disneyboot229-1.jpg

We started our first day at AK

Fuji001-1.jpg

After a very informative ride on the Safari, we stopped to see the Flights of Wonder show. We hadn't seen this in a long time, so we really enjoyed it, and The Boot loved sitting in the front row.

Disneyboot019-1.jpg

plaz10

DAS BOOT.

Glad the boot enjoyed it's trip to the World. You can't blame it for wanting to see WDW. But hopefully that's it's last trip...ever!

Seriously - awesome TR. Way to make the most out of a less-than-ideal situation. Glad you had fun! :wave:

erstwo

Well the song is quite painful, as we all know, but the boot was just too big for the space between the seats, and there wasn't really room to sit at an angle, so my foot was basically twisted through the whole ride. I was ready to scream by the time we got to the White room.

Oh. :( So sorry!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Awesome trip report! :ROFLOL: I love it.

It's booty-ful!

This is aboot the funniest TR I've ever read.

Ditto. Creative as all get-out. Thanks! :wave:

Love The Boot's first visit pin!! :) haha

DAS BOOT.

Glad the boot enjoyed it's trip to the World. You can't blame it for wanting to see WDW. But hopefully that's it's last trip...ever!

Seriously - awesome TR. Way to make the most out of a less-than-ideal situation. Glad you had fun! :wave:

omg thats hilarious that you 're doing this as a report for ur boot,it's it's own character lol

Thanks everyone - it was a lot of fun taking Boot shots. Hopefully I'll be out of this thing soon!

kstella

So glad being in the boot didn't make you change your plans and you were able to put such a funny spin on it!!! Loved the report!!!!

Disneybird

I can just imagine the looks from all the people who were jealous watching your boot get its picture made so often. It will probably become a new fashion statement now at WDW. :lol: Did he get MM ears?

Great trip report.

Nemo14

Original Poster
I can just imagine the looks from all the people who were jealous watching your boot get its picture made so often. It will probably become a new fashion statement now at WDW. :lol: Did he get MM ears? Great trip report.

Originally I planned to make Mouse ears for The Boot to wear in the parks, but I couldn't get them to stay out of the way when I walked or boarded rides or anything, so I just opted for Boot shots instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom