TheNo Distractions, Never say Never and let's eat a garbage can while we are at it Sept 2012 TR

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Great TR so far! I know exactly when it started to rain this night. We were at Le Cellier and i didn't even think as I was trudging through the rain getting the worst blister of my life (still healing by the way) that there were people at the MNSSHP! UGH! I hope you had a dry night for yours!! And love the pic of your mom! :)

Alison1975

Original Poster
Great TR so far! I know exactly when it started to rain this night. We were at Le Cellier and i didn't even think as I was trudging through the rain getting the worst blister of my life (still healing by the way) that there were people at the MNSSHP! UGH! I hope you had a dry night for yours!! And love the pic of your mom! :)

Ha..I got a nasty blister myself that popped on the way out of MNSSHP..omg pain!

tink65

Ok ALison I have a confession to make.....I have been trying to talk my family into going on a cruise instead of going to Disney....BAD I know! But, reading your TR and seeing all your pictures gets me so excited to be there! Thanks so much for sharing! You guys look like your having an awesome time!

Alison1975

Original Poster
Ok ALison I have a confession to make.....I have been trying to talk my family into going on a cruise instead of going to Disney....BAD I know! But, reading your TR and seeing all your pictures gets me so excited to be there! Thanks so much for sharing! You guys look like your having an awesome time!

awww.. 2 of mine want to go on a cruise..told em have fun cus I am NEVER going on one. I can honestly say this trip was amazing.. perfect..had so much fun!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
OMG! I can't wait to see the rest of your photopass pics! I'm adding mine to my trip report right now and they are SO good! I love reliving my trip and living yours at the same time! :)

Alison1975

Original Poster
OMG! I can't wait to see the rest of your photopass pics! I'm adding mine to my trip report right now and they are SO good! I love reliving my trip and living yours at the same time! :)

we don't have a ton more photopass ones.. we did more at the beginning of the trip than the end..

Alison1975

Original Poster
Saturday Sept 22 2012~

We took our time getting ready today..we had ressies for mid day so no rush. Somehow thought even no rush means we are ready fairly early. We are def early to move people and early nights.. at home and on vacation!

We head to the bus stop and run into the same family from Animal Kingdom..lol..we were at and thru Epcot by 9:37. Noah followed behind us and we met up with him at some point..lol

First up was Space Ship Earth..we got stopped for a good 5 minutes just as our pod was turning back forward facing...wonder if I will ever get through this or Haunted Mansion without a stop of some sort...lol

Now we did something we have never done..Innoventions:
001_zps9edd6e1e.jpg

The kids wanted to play this game so we split girls verses boys:
002_zps29220ab2.jpg

005_zpsc7574a7d.jpg

BTW the girls won..Declan blamed it on Taejan.. Declan and I are both super competitive..so there WILL be a rematch!

like my husband rocking that backpack..LMAO..He kept taking it from me all trip and I was like..dude..it's pink.. lol..but hey if he wants to carry it fine by me!
006_zps62a406f4.jpg

By now World Showcase was open and Declan wanted to do an Agent P mission:
007_zpsa388af42.jpg

008_zpsb384e82f.jpg

It was off to Mexico!
009_zpsae0579ed.jpg

010_zps82e2c0c5.jpg

012_zps81a826fd.jpg

We rode Grand Fiesta and then Noah met up with us because he needed a new back for one of his pins..LOL.. then he was off again and we were meeting up later for our meal.

I really could stay in Epcot all day..most days..Love this place!
013_zpsb10c7c8e.jpg

Declan loves the Agent P Missions
014_zps4cd2d68a.jpg

015_zps7188e506.jpg

Norway mission..
016_zpsa0024f8c.jpg

017_zps04ebc836.jpg

018_zps07aae21e.jpg

019_zps01260038.jpg

Up next...part 2

Alison1975

Original Poster
we , of course, rode Maelstrom..I really think they need a Tshirt that says "disappear disappear" with the trolls..cus I'd buy that!
Declan finished up that mission:
021_zps5e09a535.jpg

022_zps89dfaa1f.jpg

Taejan wanted to see the trains because last time we were near them it was pouring!
023_zpsf861fcac.jpg

024_zpsc14349f1.jpg

025_zps1fdaca8a.jpg

026_zps57398202.jpg

Up next.. We meet a man from Pensacola Japan!

Alison1975

Original Poster
So we headed to Japan to do the Agent P mission there.. what I saw of it ,it was very much the same at the Kim Possible one ( the only one I saw last year) but Declan didn't care..lol I strolled around..

027_zps4e7511b5.jpg

028_zpsfdb4f868.jpg

before long the mission was over and Noah met up with us for our meal at Teppan Edo..his Bday meal..lol.. Now I was rather nervous about the potential language barrier here. We have Hibatchi at home and love it..all the waitstaff is american and the chefs speak fairly decent English. So we go brought to our table by the cutest little proper girl.. very polite..very proper. We had the back room all to ourselves..at least at first.
029_zpse00af494.jpg

I ordered my suishi and drinks and oh yummy the suishi was..lol. Next out came our chef.. and he says his name and I can already tell he doesn't have much if any accent..yes.. and he says he's from Pensecola Japan..I almost spit my soda across the room laughing..LOL.. well he was super nice and did an amazing job. I had already prepped the kids for the fact this was authentic Hibatchi style and what we had at home is less authentic..lol.
030_zps46235656.jpg

the food was great..service stellar and the food amazing!

At this point we were all done. We started headed to the gate./Noah had left before us and was in mousegears and wanted something so we headed there first.. BUT I wanted a picture so..
Photo0152FourBySix_zpsda3b69fe.jpg

031_zps43499dbf.jpg

032_zps8b047c7a.jpg

033_zps04151942.jpg

We left , hopped a bus and were back at the resort before we knew it.
here's what our windows looked like by now:
034_zpsc76762c9.jpg

I know..poor Mickey Mouse eh?
035_zpsae588377.jpg

Our mousekeepers didn't do anything special but the kids still like to see where all their stuff is!
036_zps357e2e9f.jpg

037_zps042c97c5.jpg

Up next.. really..he's peeing where?

JIMINYCR

ha ha ha..only 5 more park days..whaaa.... Its getting to were I dont want to finish it..

Yeah.. I know how rotten it is when the days drop down and theres only a few left. But we all are begging for more.
Loving the trip report and what great family pictures. Really shows what a great time you and the kids are having.

Alison1975

Original Poster
So before Noah had come to Epcot he had told me he wanted to do the mouseboats... I had told him pre-trip i would pay for one session. So he walked up to Riverside..got the price etc.
Once we were back to the room everyone got in the swimsuits ( ok all the kids..lol) and we walked up to Riverside.. Noah took Declan and off they went:
038_zpsa25cbf97.jpg

i took the kids to Ole Man Island.. they loved it..and yes..I had an adult beverage..just one..it was only 4pm afterall! The kids swam and had a blast..
039_zps3887988d.jpg

040_zps19ea998c.jpg

041_zps2df3a755.jpg

right about then I see this little kid come over to the chair I was sitting in.. and the bushes behind it.. drop his drawers and peed in the bushes.. yep..and he had to have been 4 or 5. Where was mom..over yonder on her phone and ipad..lovely. One of the other moms and I were like are we really seeing this? Really people..at a pool with your kids..get off the phone, get off the ipads..pay attention to your kids!
About now Noah and Declan were due back and I wanted a picture...so I left Eric and the kids.. I wanted a picture of them and of course I had to pay..lol
043_zps04289c49.jpg

Still alive..sweet..
044_zps4369229b.jpg

no worse for the wear..
045_zpseba663d7.jpg

Declan joined the others at the pool..Noah went back to his room:
047_zps8e90860c.jpg

After they were done it was back to POFQ..the kids played on the green for awhile..love that they activities!
048_zps8f967113.jpg

051_zpsbc0266a5.jpg

052_zps97132e0a.jpg

We ate at the food court. Now by day 6 we were getting a little sick of the food I will say. The food is great..but the selection at POFQ is much smaller than it was at POP.. but we all survived!
Next 6 of us ( noah didnt feel like it) hopped a bus for Epcot. This was the only time we went from POFQ to Riverside before the bus went to the park.. took so much longer..ugh.. mission.. Illuminations. My mom and I and Ziah staked out a great spot to the right of the shop ( going counter clockwise) between 2 kiosks.. bathrooms across from us and a food counter. Eric and the boys went and did Mission Space. I had NO pictures but one I took in the dark. Not sure why I didn't take pictures..my bad. We patrolled our zone until Eric got back. I gave the kids all kinds of glow bracelets and such... here's the one pic I have..lol
Here'z Ziah all glowed out..lol
385691_10151134908571655_1440886049_n.jpg

we kept the area by the railing for us.. except when a young lady in a scooter came in behind us. At first I was like..no we staked this place out for an hour..u can watch behind us..but then ya know..I got human again and had the kids squish down ( eric ended up going behind the building even..lol..) and let her up. Taejan originally was going to listen to my ipod..he doesn't do fireworks well and we were mighty close.. but he ended up fine..loved it. We had stuff shooting off from right beneath us!
The show was great...kids loved it! We headed out of the park , got in line and ended up letting a bunch of people go ahead of us because I will NOT pack on a bus. We were first for the next bus and all had seats ( well we make Taejan sit on a lap). We finally got back and crashed..HARD!
up next..um..the day with the best meal EVER!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom