TheNo Distractions, Never say Never and let's eat a garbage can while we are at it Sept 2012 TR

Alison1975

Original Poster
Friday Sept 21st 2012.. Magic Kingdom Fast Pass + test day!

So this was originally not going to be a MK day,,could have been any park.but we got picked to test FP+ so it became a MK day!

We had 10:30 ADR's for 1900 Park Fare.. we were all excited! We slept in, moved slowly as we were not in a rush.
001_zpsf0f43b6e.jpg

We headed to the bus stop..mission MK bus!
002_zps7e39d89b.jpg

003_zps541dd6e6.jpg

We got to MK and hopped the Monorail for the GF. We arrived ,checked in and before we could even walk to get our picture taken the buzzer went off..lol

we got our picture done...aren't my oldest and youngest fashion plates?
Photo0106FourBySix_zps22f69ff4.jpg

The food was wonderful.. the waitress was great..
004_zps261ce08b.jpg

Sadly it took forever to see anyone.. Tigger and Pooh came relatively quickly:
005_zps24bcc5c7.jpg

007_zps0e5e06c8.jpg

008_zps062dfbfc.jpg

we were done eating and most of our plates cleared before we saw anyone else..
011_zpse7e27ccd.jpg

Noah had left by this point...I have no recollection of what he did...he may have gone to MK,..or to the resort..no clue...I'm terrible I know!

Mary Poppins arrived and she def made up for us waiting so long.
013_zpsff1c2fda.jpg

Taejan loved her..she was so chatty and personable!
014_zps85a06bce.jpg

She sat with us..she was in no rush..this is why I wasn't upset we waited so long! She chatted with the kids for a long time!
016_zps7f6e9462.jpg

017_zps9bc64d6a.jpg

018_zps6bcebbbd.jpg

020_zps1f1ecafd.jpg

Sadly the blonde that came next didn't hold a candle to Mary..she was cute but def wasn't as into it as Mary!
021_zpsd8d1d0ca.jpg

023_zps3575fc25.jpg

We exited the GF and were told the monorail was down...awesome..

Alison1975

Original Poster
So after being told the monorail was down but we could go get a bus or take the boat silly me decides..boat.we walked that way...
025_zps3ad7794c.jpg

So here's my little piece of advice..listen and remember.. when going to breakfast and if you REALLY like the juice..don't take the boat..never take the boat. It's a very long ride and there is no bathroom..lol..

So we got to MK..and once thru the turnstiles we split up.. Eric took Declan and Taejan to do a mission and us girls proceeded down Main St. Now Ziah was in a bad mood because Declan didn't want her with them...I told Declan he didn't get to decide that, but ZIah didn't want him mad at her so she stayed with us. I tried to cheer her up with some mommy/daughter pictures..that didn't work too well @@:
Photo0113FourBySix_zps006453ef.jpg

Photo0115FourBySix_zps476cfc75.jpg

the photographer wanted to do some magic shots with just Ziah but she would have none of that so here I am again! and oh look..the angle makes my head look huge...awesome!
Photo0116FourBySix_zps81bbb587.jpg

Photo0119FourBySix_zps0d521be6.jpg

Ziah wanted to ride the People Mover so off we went..happens to be one of my favorite rides..
026_zps016ac301.jpg

028_zps71f45f47.jpg

029_zps4ef976cc.jpg

Up next Ziah picked Buzz..
031_zps56b4cfa3.jpg

I love these ride pictures @@
Photo0120FourBySix_zps969eb504.jpg

maxed it out again: really wish the score wouldnt blink..really hard to get a picture...lol
523764_10151130904796655_1559296870_n.jpg

At this point we met up with the boys and...

Alison1975

Original Poster
We were inching closer to time to use our FP+ but we still had a little more time so we headed over to get some ice cream!
032_zps8f563b52.jpg

This is a cute little CS place... we got to stay out of the sun while eating and there is a door CM's go in and out of so the kids interacted with a few more people..lol
033_zps97df11e7.jpg

We headed on over to Peter Pan because it was time to use these:
557118_10151111613061655_507894060_n.jpg

I can not wait to come back when this is open!
035_zpsf2eae0c0.jpg

Oh someone has stickers..off mine go to get some!
037_zpsd5a2b9cd.jpg

and now it was PP+ time!
Ok this was super easy..tap card up to the Mickey Head..watch em light up green.. same thing again at the end of the load line. The CM watching the entry line had an ipad and all our info popped up on that..names, etc..
038_zpse0ad74fa.jpg

so that first "test" was done.. nothing to it.I re-collected all the cards until it was time for the next ride.
Next up was The Barnstormer. This was down last year so I was excited to have the kids experience it.. Taejan was NOT happy..I mean not at all happy about it. I knew he could handle it and yes..I am one of those moms..now I don't drag screaming kids on rides..I would NEVER do that to my children. But I do know them and I know what they will like and dislike and I knew he would love this!
039_zps67501c88.jpg

Not at all happy with me. I told him if he truely hated it he never ever had to ride again...
040_zpse2bf3edc.jpg

Other 4 loving it!
041_zps362c77ab.jpg

Oh look..we are riding it again ( sans my mother) and all the kids are happy..hum...mama was right! Taejan insisted on riding with me again though....lol...no picture..but he was there and he loved it and wanted to go a 3rd time..mama said not this time buddy!
042_zps9d22d4e4.jpg

We went over and let the kids play in the splash pad area..the loved it.. well Declan didn't play.something about being almost 11 and that stuff is for kids not a "man"... ( oh have I forgotten to mention this? Well since Disney declares Declan to be an adult now he was calling himself a "maannn" all trip..now u must say maaann all deep to get it right!)
043_zps8bf59ef3.jpg

044_zpsc57247af.jpg

045_zps0e15b86e.jpg

047_zpsac5ccc13.jpg

Next on the agenda was The tea cups..neither Eric nor I can handle that ride so it was all my mom. On the way we saw Tigger have a grand time running thru that part of the park..too funny!
048_zps8ae80afa.jpg

049_zps5fa6a809.jpg

Teacup time..Declan opted to not go on..wuss..um well wait..I opted to not to..so good call Declan :)
050_zps90e10aea.jpg

052_zps037f7288.jpg

after the tea cups it was time to divide and conquer yet again...

What a fantastic time you all have had. I loved seeing all of your pictures, out of curiousity what is the nets for(tree of life) , or do i not want to know ?:)

Alison1975

Original Poster
What a fantastic time you all have had. I loved seeing all of your pictures, out of curiousity what is the nets for(tree of life) , or do i not want to know ?:)

They had a limb ( or part of a limb) fall off..so this is for guest protection.. and yes we had such a darn great trip!

DisneyDebNJ

Loving this TR Alison! Yep, I can relate to not riding EE, and I get called a cheeeeeeeeeeeekin EVERY year, but DS and DH wont do the teacups, and they call ME a cheeeeeeeeekin?!?!!??! Your family is just too precious!!!

Alison1975

Original Poster
Loving this TR Alison! Yep, I can relate to not riding EE, and I get called a cheeeeeeeeeeeekin EVERY year, but DS and DH wont do the teacups, and they call ME a cheeeeeeeeekin?!?!!??! Your family is just too precious!!!

LOL I can now say..Hey I did it once..so pfftttt on you! lmao on ds and dh..lol.. and thank you.. I think I will keep them...well most of the time!

DisneyDebNJ

LOL I can now say..Hey I did it once..so pfftttt on you! lmao on ds and dh..lol.. and thank you.. I think I will keep them...well most of the time!
Oh you dunno what these two put me through at Disney. This year they have a contest planned ... "who can get Mom to cry the most??!?!" Gotta hand it to them, they sure are brave, its always dangerous to tick off the cook and CEO of the operation. Paybacks are a *bear* LMAO

ExtinctJenn

On the way we saw Tigger have a grand time running thru that part of the park..too funny!
048_zps8ae80afa.jpg

049_zps5fa6a809.jpg
I think these two pictures speak words about today's population. Look at all the kids staring and waving as Tigger bounced by and the adults who barely even noticed. Me... I'd be chasing him, bouncing behind him, laughing my rear end off... and I'm 35. :)

Alison1975

Original Poster
Oh you dunno what these two put me through at Disney. This year they have a contest planned ... "who can get Mom to cry the most??!?!" Gotta hand it to them, they sure are brave, its always dangerous to tick off the cook and CEO of the operation. Paybacks are a *bear* LMAO

LMAO.. yeah my kids would def not fair well in the end of that game either..LOL

Alison1975

Original Poster
I think these two pictures speak words about today's population. Look at all the kids staring and waving as Tigger bounced by and the adults who barely even noticed. Me... I'd be chasing him, bouncing behind him, laughing my rear end off... and I'm 35. :)

Right! He was having a blast..it was hysterical!

Alison1975

Original Poster
So after the Tea Cups ZIah wanted to ride Space Mountain..I hate this coaster..so Eric took her and The rest of us headed towards..you guessed it..the People Mover..LOL.. we happened upon Chip and Dale and no line to speak of. Taejan was so happy and my oh my were Chip and Dale in great form.. they picked on my kids and had so much fun with them! Sorry for the picture overload..but..well deal!
053_zpsbe8fc5b2.jpg

054_zps812c7f0e.jpg

Photo0124FourBySix_zps3ce15a06.jpg

Photo0125FourBySix_zpsa0941551.jpg

Photo0126FourBySix_zpsee5902d9.jpg

Photo0127FourBySix_zps30e1583a.jpg

Photo0131FourBySix_zps51ad7583.jpg

Photo0133FourBySix_zpsafc4ac2a.jpg

Photo0136FourBySix_zpsd897429b.jpg

Photo0139FourBySix_zps2ac54cfc.jpg

After that we rode The People Mover and Buzz then met back up with Eric and Ziah...she loved Space.. crazy child! We headed over to Carousel of Progress..love this... won't lie wish they'd update it but then again I love that it's not!

By now we were starving.. breakfast is not our meal so having breakfast ADR's is really about the characters not the food..lol.. we went an visited this guy:
055_zpsb809e8a3.jpg

Up next.. another run thru on Buzz..this time with our FP+ cards..

Declan and my mom..she'd prolly kill me if she knew I posted these pictures on here..so shhh don't tell her ok?
Photo0140FourBySix_zpsd286b8e9.jpg

Eric and Ziah:
Photo0142FourBySix_zpsbc0c6084.jpg

Taejan and I..I'm shooting his gun because I had already maxed out the score.. notice the look on his face..right then and there I am EVERYTHING and he is amazed by me..oh yeah!
Photo0144FourBySix_zps8cf5808b.jpg

After Buzz we did The Laugh Floor..so cheesy..so fun..I so wanna be on screen..instead my mother was.. she "doesnt even know where she is"..LMAO too funny!

Next we headed across the park..

Alison1975

Original Poster
So we were heading off to the other side of the park..I noticed all the wrist band spots and the slowly changing costuming and more and more guests in costumes. We originally hadnt planned to be here on a party night..but oh well.
056_zps47c9a949.jpg

057_zpsdd779199.jpg

We got some more pictures:
Photo0147FourBySix_zpsefed448a.jpg

Photo0151FourBySix_zps3366acb1.jpg

We road Pirates then headed over for this:
058_zps6fedbaa9.jpg

060_zpsa3e4511a.jpg

061_zpsff997757.jpg

We road Haunted Mansion again.. we got stopped for a few in the dinning room and the kid in the buggy next to me was unreal obnoxious.. then we moved 10 feet and stopped again..and the kid was still unreal..sometimes I wish people would at least TRY and control their kids.. I mean I have one that is a but much but no way would he be allowed to be screaming and yelling ( not scared..just nonsense and such.) during a ride! we finally got moving and stayed moving!
We came out and it was very close to party time:
062_zps1d1d0d7b.jpg

It was also starting to rain.. I was feeling bad for the party goers.. and praying our party in a few days would be drier!!
We headed back to the resort where I can only assume it was arcade for the kids, pool for the kids, adult beverage for mom and dad then bed!
and thus ends park day 5, vacation day 9 and we still haven't bought ponchos!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom