theme park or other food pictures

Lilofan

Plain Cheesteak at a local food court..View attachment 795109
Gotta love Charley's! In my younger days there was a huge food court near our home. There was at least 15 staff in front of their food locations giving out free samples attached to toothpicks including Charleys. After sampling all the foods sometimes multiple times I was so full it was like eating lunch.

trr1

Original Poster

Bob Marley–A Tribute to Freedom city walk

Taste of Jamaica - veggie & beef patties, jerk wings, yucca fries

1719606466982.png
Pepper Pot Soup - spicy vegetable soup served with house-made dumplings and a side of plantain chips

1719606705068.png
Curry Shrimp(GS)- Pan-seared in a house-made Jamaican Curry sauce, white rice, sweet plantains

1719606817821.png
Oxtail Stew - Traditionally prepared, served over rice and peas, butterbeans, seasonal vegetables
1719606962227.png

Island Mai Tai -Caribbean classic cocktail made with Cruzan Light rum, Pyrat XO Reserve rum, orange curaçao, orgeat and simple syrups, lime juice
1719607382928.png

Lilofan

Bob Marley–A Tribute to Freedom city walk

Taste of Jamaica - veggie & beef patties, jerk wings, yucca fries

View attachment 795300
Pepper Pot Soup - spicy vegetable soup served with house-made dumplings and a side of plantain chips

View attachment 795301
Curry Shrimp(GS)- Pan-seared in a house-made Jamaican Curry sauce, white rice, sweet plantains

View attachment 795302
Oxtail Stew - Traditionally prepared, served over rice and peas, butterbeans, seasonal vegetables
View attachment 795303

Island Mai Tai -Caribbean classic cocktail made with Cruzan Light rum, Pyrat XO Reserve rum, orange curaçao, orgeat and simple syrups, lime juice
View attachment 795304
Going to have to try the pepper pot soup at City Walk. Last time I was in Montego Bay I asked the taxi driver to take me to a hole in the wall locals place in town. I'm glad I was there during the day and not at night. It was in a very dicey area. Its not on the tourist trail but the pepper pot soup, spicy pork, coconut rice, dumplings, Red Stripe beer and mangoes as big as my arm was an excellent meal.

trr1

Original Poster

Jimmy Buffett's® Margaritaville City Walk

Volcano Nachos - tortilla chips layered with chili, cheese, pico de gallo, fresh guacamole, sour cream and jalapeños

1719951861991.png
Taco Salads - chopped greens, volcano chili, tortilla chips, mixed cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo,and guacamole with creamy lime ranch dressing
1719952500565.png
Caribbean Blackened Salmon* -fresh blackened salmon, mixed greens, papaya, mango, avocado, cucumber, red peppers, crispy tortillas, queso fresco and passion fruit vinaigrette dressing
1719952860031.png

trr1

Original Poster

Tutto Italia Ristorante​

EPCOT, World Showcase

Lasagne alla Bolognese

Traditional Emilia-Romagna preparation with beef and pork ragù, béchamel, parmesan
1720040483004.png

Bellini

Peach purée, prosecco
1720040847384.png

Mare e Monti

Slow braised chuck short rib, Maine lobster ravioli, rosemary butter
1720040988500.png

Limoncello Float (21+) Sicilian limoncello over homeade limocello gelato and fresh strawberryy (menu offering contains alcohol)​

1720041070748.png

trr1

Original Poster

VIVO Italian Kitchen city walk

Squid Ink Seafood -shrimp, clams, mussels, calamari, white wine, red chili flakes, basil, black spaghett
1720124106208.png
Antipasto -prosciutto, calabrese, imported Parmesan, provolone, gorgonzola, caponata, olive tapenade, pear chutney, agrodolce, grilled crostini
1720124251812.png
Pasta Fagioli - Italian soup with sautéed seasonal vegetables, cannellini beans, pasta ditalini riscossa, prosciutto, extra virgin olive oil, parsley
1720124351979.png
Stracciatella Semi Freddo(V)-sweet frozen vanilla ice cream and shaved chocolate on a chocolate cookie crust, warm chocolate ganache, chocolate shards
1720124566691.png

Lilofan

The youngest...seated to my right keeps me young! "Uncle Steve look at this!" "Uncle Steve, let's play this!?" "Uncle Steve, can I show you something?", "Uncle Steve, guess what!?" ...etc. etc. etc. for days ;) 😄
That fried chicken is delish! Love eating at CB in a number of states and shopping at the nostalgic gift shop. Next time I tour Amish country I'm looking to try the famous Shady Maple buffet .

SteveBrickNJ

That fried chicken is delish! Love eating at CB in a number of states and shopping at the nostalgic gift shop. Next time I tour Amish country I'm looking to try the famous Shady Maple buffet .
That's good! Also consider this...
They had a great Amish Buffet in the past. The business suffered from a bad fire and has been rebuilding.
They mention July 26th as a target for re opening

trr1

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom