theme park or other food pictures

mf1972

Yes, Filipino fast food cuisine , customers rave about the fried chicken. The spaghetti with tomato sauce mixed with sugar is unique. When Jolibee opened in FL, customers waited overnight for the grand opening. Jolibee has locations where Filipino folks live and work.
my wife is from the philippines, & it took me awhile to get used to adding sugar to sauce for pasta. haven’t been to a jolibee yet but heard they’re not bad.

Lilofan

my wife is from the philippines, & it took me awhile to get used to adding sugar to sauce for pasta. haven’t been to a jolibee yet but heard they’re not bad.
What’s expensive is the plane ticket but once in the Phillipines one can live eat drink vacation like a king and queen ! Filipinos are very friendly folks ! I try a lot of food from all over and the Filipino places , Jolibee , Maxs Fried Chicken, Goldilocks , Chow King.

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Most of the photos here are restaurants (and there’s nothing wrong with that 😉) but I love to cook.

The other night I made a nice shrimp scampi, added some sautéed spinach to the recipe and served it over linguine.

IMG_4206.jpeg
If anyone wants the recipe, find it at
Rosé & Shrimp Scampi

Last night, I made a perfect Sole Meuniére (ok, I used flounder fillets) using The Barefoot Contessa’s recipe (I love Ina Garten!!) and forgot to take a picture. Please take my word for it, it was awesome. And plated beautifully. 😁

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I liked my chicken sandwich...I liked the flavor of the pineapple and bacon in concert with the chicken....but my wife got the traditional 2 piece combo with mashed potato as her side. She thought everything was bland. She said she prefers Roy Rogers, Popeyes or KFC more than Jollibee.
My wife declared she doesn't want to come back to Jollibee in the future.
I applaud you both for trying out a new cuisine. 👏

I love trying new ethnic foods.

trr1

Original Poster

Confisco Grille​

Pad Thai - rice noodles, mixed vegetables, bean sprouts, chicken and shrimp tossed in our house-made peanut sauce
1719264034535.png
Pork Belly Banh Mi Sandwich -roasted pork belly, pickled carrots and daikon radish, cucumber, cilantro, mint, chili aioli on a soft roll
served with French fries
1719264365093.png
Korean Fried Rice Bowl -shiitake mushrooms, Gochujang and edamame fried rice, pickled cabbage, bean sprouts, and fried egg(Tofu )

1719264434779.png

trr1

Original Poster
Jollibee

Ube Pie- Crispy, flaky, deep-fried pie filled with creamy 100% real ube. Ube or purple yam is a staple dessert ingredient from Southeast Asia commonly used in jams or puddings. It has a smooth texture, and a mild, sweet flavor.​

1719435293480.png

Palabok Fiesta- A traditional Filipino noodle dish covered in garlic sauce, sauteed pork, shrimp, and egg​

1719435634296.png

Pineapple Quencher​

1719435720567.png

Lilofan

Jollibee

Ube Pie- Crispy, flaky, deep-fried pie filled with creamy 100% real ube. Ube or purple yam is a staple dessert ingredient from Southeast Asia commonly used in jams or puddings. It has a smooth texture, and a mild, sweet flavor.​

View attachment 794878

Palabok Fiesta- A traditional Filipino noodle dish covered in garlic sauce, sauteed pork, shrimp, and egg​

View attachment 794881

Pineapple Quencher​

View attachment 794882
Palabok noodles is tasty at Jolibee . Much better than the pasta with tomato sauce and sugar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom