The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

BigE42984

For some reason I can't get it either with my subscription but DH has it on his - I can't quite figure that one out
We can't either. I googled the issue and found that apparently some SiriusXM tuners don't get the channels numbered 300, and Disney Hits is 302. No big issue, we just play it through the app and Bluetooth.

mightynine

Decided to fire up Disney Hits on SXM and got a nice heartfelt intro from a listener about how much they love getting ready for....Happily Ever After.

😬 Might want to pull that one, guys!

ETA: Oh, nevermind it's a Be Our Guest playlist. Apparently the guy is quite the Magic Kingdom fireworks fan, now he's introing Wishes.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I ended up cancelling. Go figure. How, May you ask, could I cancel a non-refundable ticket? I honestly wasn’t feeling it this evening. So after a Steakhouse 71 ADR, I walked to MK guest relations and cancelled on the spot. So express monorail back to TTC, short walk to my car, I’m now back in my room resting.
If I may ask…was it because the incentive to go was diminished when the day crowds aren’t roaring?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Saw Enchantment tonight. What a disaster! My mind is blown how we went from such a amazing show to this mess! Nothing about Enchantment is good. I think the only good thing of the 50th is the new SSE lighting.
So both new shows are terrible?
Is that even possible?

Last edited:

Rich Brownn

Yes, I do. Spill the tea.
The cleaned up version was 'we are haunted by that <explitive deleted> painting.' It wasn't even a blue-sky painting. It was literally a prop. (I spent some time with him in the mid 70s when I worked at Disney -- nothing special we just would talk sometimes. He was a really funny storyteller. One his more famous quotes was when asked what he thought of California Adventure. "I liked it better when it was a parking lot" LOL)

wtyy21

Most of the people I've talked to who have seen the shows think Harmonious is a train wreck and DE is a very good show, just not quite as good as HEA.
And HEA itself is not much as good as RDCT, which is still the best Disney firework shows ever made. It is shame that WDW didn't get park-specific nighttime spectacular for 50th but aside that it is so amazing regardless HEA or DE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom