The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Cmdr_Crimson

Now that would be a welcome surprise. I still have some of the figures and cards from DL’s 50th tie-in from McDonalds. And of course the glasses from WDW’s 25th. 😀 Didn’t they also do glasses for the millennium? Not home at the moment so I can’t check what I have in the cabinet.
Yes, they had the Square shaped engraved glass set for the Millennium.

Cmdr_Crimson

Not a single thing pictured appeals to me. Oh well. Hopefully they can get a little more creative, but I won’t hold my breath.
I agree. Shirts lately at Disney have become pointless to me. If I want a shirt with a Clipart pic of Mickey's head that says "Uhhhh!" I'd get it at one of the stores in Kissimmee for 5 for 10 dollars..I always liked the shirts that featured the character's riding said attraction or ones that reflected the attraction in some unique way..

Also side note..I only give props to the soap dispenser as it shows Figment and Orange Bird represented..And hopefully they are on some more items..

dreday3

I agree. Shirts lately at Disney have become pointless to me. If I want a shirt with a Clipart pic of Mickey's head that says "Uhhhh!" I'd get it at one of the stores in Kissimmee for 5 for 10 dollars..I always liked the shirts that featured the character's riding said attraction or ones that reflected the attraction in some unique way..

Also side note..I only give props to the soap dispenser as it shows Figment and Orange Bird represented..And hopefully they are on some more items..

Well...why does Figment need to be represented for Magic Kingdom's 50th? He's well represented for Food/Wine and I'm sure will feature prominently in Epcot's upcoming anniversary.

That said, we've never been ones to buy occasion specific merchandise, but it looks nice.

Cmdr_Crimson

Well...why does Figment need to be represented for Magic Kingdom's 50th? He's well represented for Food/Wine and I'm sure will feature prominently in Epcot's upcoming anniversary.

That said, we've never been ones to buy occasion specific merchandise, but it looks nice.
Because it's represented for the Entire resort not just MK..They do this on certain occasions..

JohnD

While it is true that Magic Kingdom is the only park that is 50 years old, the celebration is still celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World. Those 50 years incorporate the other parks and everything else on property.

IMDREW

G00fyDad

Cant Disney afford a better photoshopper? That 50 crest on the castle edit is bad :/
Looks straight to me. :cautious:
castle.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom