The Ultimate Disney Project!!!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Cool. Have you read my entire thread? By the way, I already have pre-existing ideas for Main Street, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Toontown, Mysterious Island, and Mermaid Lagoon. I really need some help sprucing up Pirates Cove, the Disneyland Ranch, Jamestown, and I seriously need a name for the stretch of shops and eateries that are themed to Davy Crockett. I thought about Cade's Cove (which is the name of a wildlife reserve in the Smokey Mountains) since that area is themed to the mountain towns that are found in Eastern Tennessee (where Davy Crockett was born), but I am still stuck for a catchy title.

SirGoofy

The Adventurer said:
Cool. Have you read my entire thread? By the way, I already have pre-existing ideas for Main Street, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Toontown, Mysterious Island, and Mermaid Lagoon. I really need some help sprucing up Pirates Cove, the Disneyland Ranch, Jamestown, and I seriously need a name for the stretch of shops and eateries that are themed to Davy Crockett. I thought about Cade's Cove (which is the name of a wildlife reserve in the Smokey Mountains) since that area is themed to the mountain towns that are found in Eastern Tennessee (where Davy Crockett was born), but I am still stuck for a catchy title.

Yea, I've read it all. I'd be happy to help with anything you need help with. Just give me some info and I can get it done!

I'll give you a taste of some of my ideas with where I think they could fit in your parks:

The Muppet Show Revue and Dinner(I'm working on the name)
Where:The Disney Studios
My original design called for this to replace Pizza Planet at MGM. This is the most ambitious eatery in Disney history. It's not only a restaraunt, it's an attraction! You walk into an old looking theater, which you find to be an odd place for a restaraunt. Entering at what you think is the ground floor(it's really the center there's one above it and one below) you find yourself to be in an exact replica of the Muppet Show Theater. Not only that...the Muppets are performing! Each table has a perfect view of the stage, where the Muppets will perform scetches. The loop of the scetches is about an hour-an hour and a hlaf long, so people won't see repeats. This can be done in two ways. Either perfessional Muppeteers are hired and puppets are used, or a bunch of AAs. Not only will there be entertainment from the stage, you'll also be visited by the Swedish Chef via a Screen located above every table! You'll see that things are goin crazy in the kitchen, but he insures your food will come out fine. At least, that's what we think he said...

The Phantom Mansion
Where: ???
I don't know if you have a Haunted Mansion planned or not. This was my idea for a haunted attraction for a park I started to design. It has some of the scenes of HM, but it is much more story driven. It is also MUCH more dark/scary. Not your daddy's HM. I worked pretty hard on the story, but it has some holes. Tell me if you want it.

Well theres a start. tell me what you need help with, and I'll try to give ya some.:wave:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
My Haunted Mansion concept is fairly original, however it doesn't deviate from the classic rides original concept. I love your Muppet attraction. I will be sure to include it in my plans. I'll help you think of a new name too. Keep feeding me suggestions. I am also looking for ways to make my other attractions more unique, but once again not to different. Like I have said before, I love feedback.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Okay guys, finally here are my plans for Main Street, U.S.A. If you look at Walt's original concept of Main Street, you will see that it actually functions more like a real town than merely a link to the other lands within the park. This is more apparent in his original Disneyland than Walt Disney World. My Main Street, U.S.A is basically the same as ever, however the streets would be widened so as not to get the feeling of it being squashed between Adventureland and Tomorrowland. I am not going to give a full listing of shops and restaurants because, concerning my Main Street, the question is more like, "What's not in Main Street". To be safe here is a small list of things that would be there, but this doesn't mean that other things are not.
Crystal Palace would be there and the Winnie the Pooh character meals would stay in tact. Tony's Town Square is also there, however characters from Lady and the Tramp host a lunch there. Walt Disney: One Man's Dream occupies the building where the Town Square Exposition Hall would be. The Walt Disney World Railroad is also there, the main station taking the shape of the Disneyland version. The Walt Disney World Railroad makes stops in Adventureland, at the base of Expedition: Everest, Thunder Mesa in Frontierland, Critter Country in Frontierland, Toontown, and near Space Mountain in Tomorrowland.
As far as entertainment goes, Main Street is the place. The Dapper Dans are found at the Barber Shop, a patriotic marching band is sometimes featured at the Hub, and Disney characters populate Town Square throughout the day. Walt Disney's Parade Of Dreams winds its way from Frontierland to the Main Street Firehouse and Wishes Nighttime Spectacular lights up the sky daily. On special nights, Disney's SpectroMagic Parade is featured and sometimes Peter Pan will occasionally accompany his pal, Tinkerbell, to kick off the fireworks show!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
It is with actors. Peter Pan actually flies when he arrives on board. This effect will be created using top-notch wire technology. The crocodile would be a really excellent audio- animatronics figure, that would make it look as if it had sprung from the animation cell. I need help by the way. I really want to incorporate Treasure Island into Pirate Cove but I don't know what to do without being redundant.

SirGoofy

The Adventurer said:
It is with actors. Peter Pan actually flies when he arrives on board. This effect will be created using top-notch wire technology. The crocodile would be a really excellent audio- animatronics figure, that would make it look as if it had sprung from the animation cell. I need help by the way. I really want to incorporate Treasure Island into Pirate Cove but I don't know what to do without being redundant.

Hmmm, well I could think of a way. Don't use real looking pirates. Not to beat a dead horse, but the Muppets did a version of Treasure Island, which was hilarious! Create a dark ride with it, and viola! You have a great TI attraction without it being to close to POTC. It was actually an idea of mine that I never got to finish.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
I am saving the Muppets for the Disney Studios. Plus, Pirate Cove is a celebration of classic literature about Pirates and I don't want to stray away from that idea.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
More Grand Announcements

A second Disney's Animal Kingdom park will take shape in my Wonderful World of Disney park!!! It was originally going to be placed at the Disneyland Resort, however attractions like Expedition: Everest, Festival of the Lion King, and It's Tough to Be a Bug, proved to be problematic. It would complete my design for the Wonderful World of Disney Resort. Interesting enough it would create a Mickey Mouse head if seen from an ariel view. The Wonderful World of Disney park would be the head, while Disney's Discoveryland and Disney's Animal Kingdom would be the ears. How cool is that.

Meanwhile, at the Disneyland Resort I am planning ideas for a third theme park there too. Stay posted!!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Another Announcement

Here are a small list of resorts located at The Disneyland Resort property.

The Disneyland Hotel
Disney's Polynesian Resort
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Current Layout for Disney's Discoveryland (A Quick Preview. It's Not Finished)

Disney’s Discoveryland Adventure Park:

Key: Letters in bold are the lands found within each of the realms within the park. The main lands are as follows: The Mysterious Island, World Bazaar, Atlantis, Treasure Planet (NEW), The Wild Frontier, The Land of Tomorrow, Lost River Delta, The Blue Bayou, Narnia, and Prydain. The subland, located within the main lands, are underlined.

Lands:

The Mysterious Island
Journey to the Center of the Earth
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Atlantis

The Wild Frontier

Fowler's Harbour
Western River Expedition
Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes
Davy Crockett’s Shootin Exposition

Rainbow Mountain
Rainbow Caverns
Rainbow Mountain Stage Coaches
Rainbow Ridge Pack Mules
Rainbow Caverns Mine Train
Rainbow Mountain Stage Coaches

Grizzly Peak
Grizzly River Run

Tom Sawyer Island
Aunt Polly’s Dockside Inn
Fort Langhorn
Tom Sawyer Island Rafts

Critter Corner
Country Bear Jamboree
Chip ‘n Dale Treehouse

Thunder Mesa
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Geyser Mountain
Slue Foot Sue’s Golden Horseshoe
Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Café

Liberty Street
Liberty Tree Tavern
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Boston Observatory Print Shoppe

The Blue Bayou

New Orlean's Square
Blue Bayou Restaurant
Mark Twain Riverboat
The Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean

The Land of Tomorrow
Autopia
Space Mountain: Mission 2
Astro Orbiter
Carousel of Progress
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
The Launching Pad
From the Earth to the Moon

Lost River Delta
Jungle Cruise
The Enchanted Tiki Room
Flame Tree Barbeque
Fire Mountain
Yucatan Base Camp Grill
Raging Spirits
Swiss Family Treehouse
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril

Anandapur
Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
Kim

Narnia

Prydain
The Horned King’s Castle

SirGoofy

The Adventurer said:
I am saving the Muppets for the Disney Studios. Plus, Pirate Cove is a celebration of classic literature about Pirates and I don't want to stray away from that idea.

Gotcha:wave:

BTW, I like Discoveryland. I'm guessing you haven't filled Atlantis or Narnia yet?

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Thanks. Yeah, the Disney Studios has a whole area devoted to the Muppets. No, that is just preliminary ideas. I haven't done enough research on Atlantis, The Black Cauldron, or the Chronicles of Narnia to create the lands yet. My 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is going to be unlike anything the parks have ever seen. They'll think they've been gone for months.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Back to the Wonderful World of Disney Theme Park

For those of you who do not like to pour over a lengthy layout description of one of my lands, here is a quick overview of the Snow White area at my Wonderful World of Disney Theme Park.

Attraction, Shopping, and Dining Listings:

The Queen’s Castle
At the Wonderful World of Disney Theme Park, many fanciful fortresses are dotted throughout the land, but in the castle of Snow White's wicked stepmother, the Queen where one can find danger and excitement waiting around ever corner. Inside, taste a poisoned apple or ask the Magic Mirror of your fate, but beware the Queen.

The Throne Room
It is here that one can find the elusive Queen who greets guests throughout the day on her elegant throne.

The Magic Mirror
Located in a secluded chamber not far from the throne room, one can consult the Magic Mirror and ask the popular question, "Who is the fairest one of all?"

The Queen’s Cauldron
Located in the dungeons of the castle, this dinner only eatery is the only character meal on property to feature all of Disney's finest villains. The buffet is an assorment of carved meats and vegetables. For desert, try a poisoned apple or sink your teeth into one of the themed Sinful Sundaes. The Queen, Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar, Hades, Stromboli, Lady Tremaine, Judge Claude Frollo, The Queen of Hearts, Gaston, the Coachman, J. Worthington Foulfellow and Gideon, Anastasia and Drizella, Clayton, Madame Mim, Roark, Shan Yu, Sykes, Governor J. Ratcliff, Ratigan, the Horned King, and Madame Medusa greet guests at dinner time. Maximum of 10 Characters at a Time!
Ursula, Flotsam, and Jetsam, Shere Khan and Kaa, Scar, and the Headless Horseman, are always on hand to greet guests in the lobby.

The Secret Passage
Adjacent to The Queen's Cauldron, this hidden haunt of the Queen features a wonderful villain-themed gift shop set amidst the dungeon cells. If one travels further, one finds an underground grotto where one can set forth out into the castle moat and take a pleasant tour of the looming castle and the forbidden forests.

Snow White’s Wishing Well
Here guests can toss coins into the famous well in hopes of having their wish come true. Snow White is occasionally on hand to greet guests.

The Seven Jeweled Hills
This mountainous region is home to the cavernous mine in which the Dwarfs work every day.

The Seven Falls
This area, located outside of Dopey's Wild Mine Ride, is a beautiful set piece that oozes tranquility. The seven falls are illuminated at night as if they are sparkling like liquid jewels.

The Dwarf’s Mine
Inside this vast mine, one can find an excellent selection of fine jewels and trinquettes, Seven Dwarfs themed merchandise, but best of all is Dopey's Wild Mine ride, a rollicking E-Ticket attraction.

Dopey’s Wild Mine Ride
This fun-filled E-Ticked ride takes guests on a merry and scary voyage into the deepest parts of the Dwarf's Mine. After passing the other six dwarfs, you and Dopey find yourselfs amidst beautiful waterfalls and luminous caverns before being hurled into a bewitched part of the mine.

Seven Dwarfs Jewelers
Located inside the mine, this small shop offers jewelry and Snow White merchandise.

The Cottage of the Seven Dwarfs
At this charming spot, explore the home of the Seven Dwarfs and enjoy a meet and greet with Snow White and her seven little friends.

Snow White’s Castle in the Clouds
A small but enchanting landmark from the Disney film, Snow White's Castle in the Clouds invites guests for an enchanted retelling of the classic fairy tale. Afterwards grab a bite at a luxurious quick-service restaurant (currently unnamed) located on a plant-filled veranda surrounded by billowing clouds.

The Fairest Of Them All – An Enchanting Snow White Musical
Set inside Snow White's Castle in the Clouds, this classic musical showcases the story of Snow White in true Disney and Broadway fashion.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Complete Overview

Okay, for those of you who are new to the thread or are a little confused as to how my plans play out here is a complete overview of my ambitious new Disney project.

The first of my projects is a classic Disneyland Resort, only enlarged and revised to fit all of the attractions Walt originally planned to have in his parks, plus all of the rides, shows, and attractions that came after Walt's death. This park would be, I think, what Disneyland might be like today if Walt were still around to see it all. I am not trying to say that I am the next Walt Disney, I am just trying to make him proud. Note that this park would not replace the original Disneyland park, it would be in a different location (probably in the United States).

My Disneyland Resort would include the following:
1. Disneyland Park
2. The Disney Studios Park
3. The Disneyland Hotel
4. Disney's Polynesian Resort
5. Disney's Contemporary Resort
6. Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch

The second theme park would be the ultimate Disney experience. Here you could literally enter the worlds of your favorite Disney characters and enter lands of neverending adventure. The first park in this complex is called The Wonderful World of Disney Park. Here, every realm from the Disney films can be found in this land of fantasy and wonder. It is here that one can actually visit Neverland, brave the streets of Agrabah, explore the Beast's enchanted castle, or tumble down the rabbit hole into Wonderland. The second theme park is Disney's Discoveryland Park, a land of daring journey and epic quests. Here you can set sail with the Pirates of the Caribbean, Journey to the Center of the Earth, or board the Nautilus for an undersea voyage. Also in this park are three fantastical realms of fantasy, Atlantis, Prydain, and Narnia. The third theme park is Disney's Animal Kingdom which features all of your favorite attractions found in the original design, plus four all new lands of excitment including The Amazon, North America, Australia, and The Beastly Kingdom. These three theme parks, while all of them would require a seperate admission, are seamlessly connected. For example, the Lion King realm in The Wonderful World of Disney Park connects with Africa from Disney's Animal Kingdom and the North America section in Disney's Animal Kingdom connects with The Wild Frontier area at Disney's Discoveryland Park.

Here is a quick preview of the things I have finalized thus far. Note that this isn't completed yet and there are hundreds of more attractions, shops, restaurants, and dining spots to come.

Disneyland Park

In Adventureland, there are six sub-lands within its boundaries. They are Agrabah Bazaar, Polynesia, Lost River Delta, Anandapur, Camp Minnie-Mickey, and Pirate Cove.

In Frontierland, sub-lands can be found including: Critter Country, Liberty Street, Fowler's Harbour, Tom Sawyer Island, Grizzly Peak, Rainbow Mountain, Jamestown, and the Disneyland Ranch.

Connecting Adventureland with Frontierland is the Blue Bayou which holds New Orleans Square and its surrounding attractions.

Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Toontown, The Mysterious Island, and Mermaid Lagoon have not been explained yet in this thread, however it has been announced that the Beast's Castle (In its post-transformation stage) will become the centerpiece of the park. Also, no plans have been discussed for The Disney Studios Park

A list of attractions, entertainment, dining, and shopping options are listed in previous posts.

The Wonderful World of Disney Resort

At The Wonderful World of Disney Park, the Aladdin, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and The Sword in the Stone (not posted yet), have been finished, however several more must be completed. Since this park is so vast, I am going to send out individual posts for individual attractions, shops, etc. to tide everyone over, and if I get finished with this idea, one enormous final post will be posted.

At Disney's Discoveryland Park, the lands and a few of the attractions have been listed. Disney's Discoverland Park takes the shape of a traditional Magic Kingdom park, however this is very subtle. The volcanic mountain that hold the Journey to the Center of the Earth attraction provides the park's centerpiece. The World Bazaar welcomes guests into the park. Surrounding the volcano are The Mysterious Island, Prydain, Toontown, Narnia, Lost River Delta, The Wild Frontier, and The Land of Tomorrow.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park plans have not been posted.

As far as Resorts go, only one has been announced here. That is The Grand Arabian Resort located inside The Sultan's Royal Palace at the Wonderful World of Disney Park. The palace is reachable from the highway that would connect to the park, and thanks to a unique setup, guests can enter the Wonderful World of Disney Park with effortless ease. More like these are in the works including resorts themed to The Little Mermaid, Mulan, and The Emperor's New Groove.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Okay...

For those of you who have already read all of my threads, be sure to go back and read them again because I have returned to my old posts and corrected them when I saw continuity errors and corrected old titles of certain attractions so as to eliminate some of the confusion. If you read the whole post things will be much clearer to materialize.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Okay, I am sure that you have all been waiting for the post when I reveal my plans for Fantasyland. Well, here it is. This Fantasyland is an original creation unlike anything in the rest of the Disney parks. It takes you to the most enchanting realms of the Disney characters, as Walt Disney originally planned and it features a series of old classics and some new inventions of my own.
As stated above, the castle that will serve as the gateway to Fantasyland and the centerpiece of the Disneyland Park is The Beast's Enchanted Castle in its post-transformation form. Unlike the castles found in the other parks, this castle is a complete recreation. Forced perspective is barely used and no expense will be spared in the construction. Inside an all-new Beauty and the Beast show, which will be more elaborate and sophisticated than its Disney-MGM Studios counterpart can be found inside, along with Lumiere's, a stately restaurant in the spirit of Cinderella's Royal Table that invites you to "Be Our Guest" and sample an assortment of fine French cuisine. Since the Beast's castle is situated on a rocky outcrop, there are an abundance of staging and character greeting opportunities surrounding the fortress. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo ~ A Fairy Tale Spectacular will be held on the Forecourt Stage. One level above the Forecourt Stage are The Fairy Tale Gardens. This series of tiered gardens are the perfect place to meet your favorite storybook characters from such Disney classics as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, and of course, Beauty and the Beast. At the base of the castle's left side is a small alcove that is an extention of Fantasyland. Here, guests will find the enchanted Sword in the Stone and take a magical spin on King Arthur's Carrousel. The placement of the carrousel here provides a nice transition between Fantasyland and Main Street, U.S.A. This also adds a sense of enchantment to the Main Street area as well. This is another idea of Walt Disney's that was never quite fulfilled.

The land beyond the castle is the largest Fantasyland ever created for any Disney park. At the base is an area themed to the sleepy provincial town that Belle, from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, once called home. Here guests can take a fantastical journey to Never Land at Peter Pan's Flight, take to the skies on Dumbo~The Flying Elephant, or take an enchanting spin on either Pinocchio's Daring Journey or Snow White's Fairy Tale Adventures. Sir Mickey's, a shop specializing on character merchandise can be found here along with Mickey's PhilharMagic, an enchanting 3-D show that showcases some of the greatest Disney moments thanks to the wild antics of Donald Duck and the magic of the Sorcerer's Hat. Beyond the town is a series of other attractions including: an area themed to Wonderland, which features Alice's Curious Labyrinth, Escape to Wonderland (a mild but wild thrill ride themed to Alice's zany flight from Wonderland), and the Mad Tea Party, Toad Hall, which is the location of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Tremaine Manor, an enchanting restaurant featuring a character meal hosted by characters from Disney's Cinderella, Monstro!, an innovative thrill ride themed to Disney's Pinocchio, and Snow White ~ An Enchanting New Musical presented at the Fantasyland Theatre.

MacDuffieMuppet

what if you made treasure island a maze and you could have treasure maps posted through out it... explore the differnet places of treaure island while tryign to find your way to the treasure.
you have way to much time on your hands....But I LOVE the ideas you are coming up with. keep up the great work.i look forward to reading more of your ideas. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Thanks. Honestly, I hardly have any time at all. Last week was my Spring Break and that is why there have been so many posts up. I'll keep working, but until summer vacation, the posts will start getting fewer.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Two more attractions have been added to Fantasyland at my Disneyland Resort! The are The Storybook Land Canals and the Casey Junior Circus Train. Stay posted for an all-new addition to my Wonderful World of Disney Park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom