The Ultimate Disney Project!!!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Sorry guys, but Pinocchio's Daring Journey has been removed from my Disneyland Park, due to the fact that Monstro!, the other Pinocchio-themed attraction, would upstage it too much.:king: Forgive me.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
This Post Concerns My Disneyland Resort

Fantasyland was always the area of the park that was less structured and more spontaneous, partly because one could not simply reconstruct the realms of Wonderland, Never Never Land, and others. I have already listed some of the attractions located at Fantasyland, but here is a basic overview of the realm.

A french village themed to Belle's provincial French village creates a circle around the first part of Fantasyland cradling such attractions like Peter Pan's Flight, Sir Mickey's, Snow White's Fairy Tale Adventures, and Mickey's PhilharMagic. Dumbo~The Flying Elephant in a way creates a "hub" for the land. Traveling left from the attraction, one can find Monstro!, Pinocchio Village Haus, the Storybook Land Canals, and the Casey Junior Circus Train. Traveling right from Dumbo, one will find the attractions themed to Alice in Wonderland and the pathway that leads to Mermaid Lagoon and Toontown. Sorry for being redundant, but my first overview wasn't as clear as I'd hoped it would have been. Thanks for all the feedback and stay posted.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
The Wonderful World Of Disney Park

I have already described to you the realms themed to such Disney classics like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and the 1992 smash-hit Aladdin, but I would now like to draw your attention to one of Disney's lesser-known classics, The Sword in the Stone.
Guests who enter the realm of T.H. White's classic novel will be welcomed into the land of whimsy and magic by a joyous recreation of medieval London, England. A festival is going on that celebrates the crowning of King Arthur, the born king of England who pulled a magical sword from an anvil of stone. At the town's center is the beautifully crafted King Arthur's Carrousel, a Disney staple that entertains guests with a classic horseback ride set to the best Disney music. And then, there is the marvelous sword, which can be found waiting (in the same snowy church yard from the film) for the one guest who can release it from its stone anvil once again. Merlin holds The Sword in the Stone Ceremony daily where one guest will become ruler of the land if he or she can be the one to pull out the enchanted sword. In this small square, shoppers and diners will find mild selections of gift shops and eateries that, while small are nonetheless enchanting. Wart's is an enchanting spot for small children who love to dress up. It is here that boys and girls of all ages can don renaissance inspired garb along with a slew of enchanting Disney costumes. There is also King Arthur's Court, located inside a seemingly enormous recreation of Camelot. At this regal restaurant, a wide selection of European cuisine populates the menu that is served much like the fare at Epcot's Akershus Banquet Hall. At breakfast, guests will enjoy a delightful breakfast buffet. Also on hand are a series of Disney storybook heroes including Pinocchio and Gepetto, Peter Pan and Wendy, Robin Hood and Little John, the Beast, Prince Phillip, Taran and Princess Eilonwy, and of course King Arthur and Merlin!
Outside the boundaries of the town, a thick forbidding forest awaits to be explored. If one dares to enter this dark realm (which is half indoor and half outdoor) of brambles and gnarled trees they will find an assortment of thrilling adventures. On the left side of the forest is Merlin's cottage home, a whimsical abode where Merlin the wizard and his curmudgeon own, Archimedes can be found pouring over stacks of books and toiling over bubbling cauldrons. Outside, one will find Merlin's creaking well and sometimes the poor mangy wolf from the film will be waiting nearby. Straight through the forest is Sir Ector's Castle, a small citadel in the middle of the gnarled forest that beckons guests for a mild but thrilling adventure. Inside is an elaborate classic Disney dark ride that retells the legend of the stone and the unlikely hero that unleashed the magic. The ride, aptly titled The Sword in the Stone, takes guests into a world of fantasy made possible by the antics of Merlin and the spirit of your Arthur. The ride primarily focuses on the opening prologue and character introductions of the film and the many animals that Merlin manages to transform Arthur into. Along the way you face many obstacles including a run-in with a predatory river pike that patrols Sir Ector's moat, a couple of love struck squirrels, and a run-in with the wicked, mad Madame Mim, who tries to destroy young Arthur and guests before Merlin saves the day.
Outside the castle, small children will love exploring the toppled ruin that once was the creaking north tower. Guests can also walk in the footsteps of Wart and Merlin on a peaceful trail that ends at the foreboding cottage of Madame Mim. Here guests travel through the desolate hut to find that Madame Mim and Merlin are at it again. In the gnarly backyard of the wicked witch, a wizard's duel is being held in hopes of one wizard destroying the other. Once seated, Merlin and Mim begin, changing into an assortment of creatures including a crab and a snake, a mouse and an elephant, an alligator and a rabbit, and finally a purple dragon and a contagious germ that leaves Madame Mim bedridden and guests rolling in their seats. The Wizard's Duel will feature special effects similar to Fantasmic!, however on a smaller scale. Guests must backtrack in order to return to London, however another trail located somewhere near Sir Ector's Castle will lead to a potential Sherewood Forest area (from Disney's 1973 classic, Robin Hood). Stay posted for more updates and feedback would be really great. :king: :king: :king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Fantasyland at my Disneyland Park

A new completely original attraction will be created for my Disneyland Park. Jolly Holiday, inspired by Disney's 1964 masterpiece, Mary Poppins, whisks guests on an enchanting carrousel ride through a fantastic realm created with a magic piece of chalk. Along the way guests enter and win a horserace, pass by a quaint bistro with penguin hosts and enjoy many a run-in with Mary Poppins herself. The ride begins as a traditional carrosel attraction but soon unravels and deposits guests onto a track. As far as placement goes, Jolly Holiday, which if you haven't figured it out, is a rather large attraction and it will wrap itself around Toontown. The cue area will be found in between Pinocchio's village and the Mad Tea Party attraction.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Okay, I know this sounds very ambitious, BUT, for my Disney parks I plan to bring pre-existing Broadway shows themed to the Disney films into my parks (or at least The Wonderful World of Disney Theme Park). These shows would require seperate admission tickets and would be found in their themed lands throughout the park. This would be a bold attempt to keep Disney's Broadway shows running forever instead of having them end their runs on a road tour or in off-Braodway theaters For example, Beauty and the Beast would be held inside the Beast's Castle, The Lion King could be found underneath Pride Rock, The Hunchback of Notre Dame would open within the Palace of Justice, The Little Mermaid would take place in Atlantica, and finally Mary Poppins could be found in one of the London structures. I would love some feedback on this!:king: :king: :king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
This concerns my Wonderful World of Disney Resort!

Another land from an animated feature has been moved from my Wonderful World of Disney Park concept to Disney's Discoveryland Park (which, for those who might be confused, is the sister park to The Wonderful World of Disney). A land inspired by Disney's 1940 masterpiece, Fantasia, will be moved into the park in hopes of better character tie-ins and just because I feel that Bald Mountain will break the merriment and whimsy of the WWOD Park. While this is only an idea, the land inspired by Fantasia, along with the lands from The Black Cauldron, The Chronicles of Narnia, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit will come together to make a "dark Fantasyland" type area for the park. This will not break with the theming of the park, however it will provide character tie-ins for small children, but that will not keep these lands from being just as thrilling as the others. Stay posted for more information.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
I have some very important questions to ask anyone who has an opinion:

As you may or may not know, I am currently forming two theme-park destinations on this thread. One of them is a traditional Disneyland Resort which will feature a Disneyland Park (obviously) and a Disney Studios Park. The second is an enormous Disney complex with three connecting theme parks. Those parks are: The Wonderful World of Disney Park, which transports you into each and every realm from the Disney animated features, Disney's Discoveryland, which is basically DisneySea mixed with other inspired lands of adventure, and a second Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Now here are my questions.

#1: What should my third and final park for my Disneyland Resort.
#2: Would an Arabian Coast area in Discoveryland be too redundant (since I have a complete recreation of Agrabah in my Wonderful World of Disney Park). If Arabian Coast was put in, Sinbad's Seven Voyages and the same theatre show from Tokyo featuring the Genie would be found there, along with a possible dark ride inspired by an unknown Arabian legend.

Yes? :king:

No? :fork:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Kingdom Hearts

Another addition to Disney's Discoveryland will be Kingdom Hearts, a revolutionary dark ride that will feature many different ride options, each one with different scenarios. I will need help on this attraction though. I have rented Kingdom Hearts before, but I could not get past the first area (my gaming skills suck). I am unsure about the plot of the game and the many realms it features. I may need one of you to actually create the ride instead of me. :lol:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Temporary Removal.

:king: Currently, the Western River Expedition (which was found in my Rainbow Mountain area) has been removed due to the fact that I am not exactly sure what it is and which area it is most fit to be housed. If anyone knows anything about the Western River Expedition please send me a message! I really need the help on this one. Thanks.:king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
At that theme-park destination, Fantasyland doesn't exist. Fantasyland is in my Disneyland Resort. That park doesn't contain very many Fantasylandlike things. That park has Toontown, Narnia, Prydain, Halloweentown, Treasure Planet, and a Fantasia-themed area. If I incorporated Kingdom Hearts into my Disneyland Park, it would definately go in Fantasyland though ~ but that is unlikely. I get what you're saying though.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Okay, I've done my homework and found out exactly what the Western River Expedition is and why it was originally shut down. Since the original concept is too similar to other attractions made afterward (Splash Mountain, POTC, etc) I have decided to enhance and augment the attraction for a modern audience. The ride, which takes place inside the deepest reaches of Thunder Mesa will be an E-ticket attraction found alongside Geyser Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Riders will enter rafts similar to those that transport guests to Tom Sawyer Island (the original ride was a wooden flume). Hoot Gibson, an own will be the narrator and along the way guests will encounter a bank robbery, an Indian rain dance that causes it to rain, Banditos, prairie dogs and buffalo, Dry Gulch, a cowboy on horseback on the roof of the town's saloon - 10+ characters, including a bartender who is trying to shoo the man and his mount off the roof, three saloon girls, and cowboys hooting and hollering. Instead of the originally planned waterfall drop, the Western River Expedition's new finale will involve the dangerous rapids of the mighty Ocoee River including a dramatic drop into the Devil's Hole. Also note that the Pack Mule Excursion will be moved from Rainbow Mountain to Thunder Mesa as well.:king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
:king: NEW ADDITIONS TO PARKS:

THE DISNEYLAND RESORT

At Disneyland Park:

It's A Small World - Oops! I almost forgot it!
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin - Located in Toontown.
Roger Rabbit's Buffeteria - Also in Toontown.
Mickey's Country Home - Also in Toontown.
Minnie's Country Home - Also in Toontown.
Donald's Boat - Also in Toontown.
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm - Also in Toontown.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - Located at The Mysterious Island
Journey to the Center of the Earth - Located at The Mysterious Island
Dinosaur - Located in between Tomorrowland and The Mysterious Island. It makes for a smoother transition.
From the Earth to the Moon - Tomorrowland
Astro Orbiter - Tomorrowland
Autopia - Tomorrowland
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin - Tomorrowland
Stitch's Great Escape - Tomorrowland
Carousel of Progress - Tomorrowland
Space Mountain: Mission 2 - Tomorrowland
Tomorrowland Transit Authority - Tomorrowland (Duh!)

At The Disney Studios:

Finally, here are some attractions that will be found here, however more will be sure to follow.

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith
The Magic of Disney Animation
Fantasmic!
Playhouse Disney! Live on Stage!
Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
The Disney Studios Backlot Tour
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Zero to Hero: The Legend of Hercules/Tarzan Rocks
Monstropolis
Metropolis
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Live on Stage
Star Tours: Fight for Naboo
The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Muppet*Vision 3-D
Muppet Treasure Island
A Muppet Christmas Carol
Lights! Motors! Action! Extreme Stunt Show
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - Play It!

Note that Zero to Hero: The Legend of Hercules and Tarzan Rocks! will be held in the same theater. Here is an example of the scheduling of the shows. Zero to Hero: The Legend of Hercules would run from January to June, while Tarzan Rocks! would run from July to December.

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY RESORT

At The Wonderful World of Disney Park:

Since this park is so vast here are the rest of the dedicated lands without any detail mentioned at all. Remember, the areas dedicated to Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Aladdin, and The Sword in the Stone have already been described in this thread.

PINOCCHIO
DUMBO
BAMBI
CINDERELLA
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
PETER PAN
LADY AND THE TRAMP
SLEEPING BEAUTY
ONE HUNDRED AND ONE DALMATIANS
THE JUNGLE BOOK
MARY POPPINS
WINNIE THE POOH
THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS
SONG OF THE SOUTH
THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW
THE FOX AND THE HOUND
ROBIN HOOD
THE ARISTOCATS
BEDKNOBS & BROOMSTICKS
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
THE LITTLE MERMAID
THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE
OLIVER & COMPANY
THE FOX AND THE HOUND
THE LION KING
POCAHONTAS
THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME
HERCULES
MULAN
TARZAN
THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE
LILO & STITCH
CHICKEN LITTLE
A BUG'S LIFE
FINDING NEMO
TOY STORY/TOY STORY 2
MONSTERS, INC.
THE INCREDIBLES

Note that small sections of land will be dedicated to areas from Disney's packaged films of the 40s and the Silly Symphonies. Lands from Home on the Range, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Fantasia, The Rescuers, and the Black Cauldron have been moved to the sister park, Disney's Discoveryland.

At Disney's Discoveryland

Halloweentown
Home on the Range Area
Treasure Planet Area
The Rescuers Area (A Subland in the Blue Bayou)
Arabian Coast
Roger Rabbit's Buffeteria
Port Royal (replaces Pirate Cove)
The Magic Lamp Theater
Sinbad's Seven Voyages
A Night On Bald Mountain
Fantasound!
Fantasmic!

At Disney's Animal Kingdom

Okay, at Disney's second Animal Kingdom Park, all of the attractions from Florida can be found, although there are major enhancements

THE AMAZON
AUSTRALIA
BEASTLY KINGDOM
NORTH AMERICA

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL SEE THESE ATTRACTIONS MENTIONED AGAIN LATER IN THE THREAD. THIS IS JUST A TEASER TO KEEP EVERYONE INTERESTED. FULL DESCRIPTIONS AND PRECISE LOCATIONS FOR THESE ATTRACTIONS ARE ON THEIR WAY!

STAY POSTED FOR MORE! FEEDBACK WOULD BE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Due to the extreme changes that have happened at my Wonderful World of Disney Theme Park, some things are going to be shifted around so there aren't any continuity errors on the thread.

#1: Grizzly Peak will be moved from Disney's Discoveryland to Disney's Animal Kingdom & will feature a new and improved ride that will not clash with Kali River Rapids

#2 Taking Grizzly Peak's place at Disney's Discoveryland is a Pocahontas themed area featuring Jamestown and the surrounding woods.

#3 Grizzly Peak will be the largest Disney mountain ever built. Why? On the Animal Kingdom side, an all-new Grizzly River Run will be the premiere attraction. On the Wonderful World of Disney side, an entire area devoted to the 2003 Disney classic, Brother Bear can be found. As you can see, this will connect The Wonderful World of Disney Park with Disney's Animal Kingdom Park. Disney's Animal Kingdom Kingdom will connect with The Wonderful World of Disney Theme Park again, but you'll have to wait to find out what it is!!!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Repost

Here is a repost from the thread that describes the complete layout of my ideas so people who are new readers will not be so confused, however, I still reccomend reading the entire thread if you wish to fully get this thread.

Here is something that will clear up some confusion between people who view my thread.

I have two theme-park destination, each one with three seperate parks. They would be distanced from each other because (as you will read) some attractions from the first destination (Ex: Pirates of the Caribbean) will be found at the second theme park destination

My first theme-park resort, Disneyland, is the traditional Disneyland park idea, only expanded and enhanced to incorporate not only the original park concepts but also new classic rides and a few original touches of my own. It would most likely be placed in the United States, particular the North Eastern United States. Besides Disneyland Park, The Disney Studios and possibly a third Disney Park will be found here.

The second theme-park resort destination, The Wonderful World of Disney Resort is an extremely large complex with three oversize theme parks that interlock. The first park, The Wonderful World of Disney Park takes guests into the lands of every Disney classic including Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Cinderella, and Peter Pan. Unlike traditional Disney parks, these lands (each one dedicated to a Disney film) would be a complete recreation of the land from the film. The second park would be Disney's Discoveryland Park, an adventure park that specializes on Disney's live-action films, plus a few animated favorites (Ex: The Black Cauldron and Atlantis). The third park would be a second Disney's Animal Kingdom Park that would be large enough to feature at least four more lands of excitement!!!

Stay posted for much more updates in the future.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
This Attraction Is Located In My Disneyland Park.

As posted previously, I almost forgot to add one of Disneyland's most cherished attractions into my Fantasyland concept. It's A Small World will be located near the junction that will lead guests to the sub-lands, Mermaid Lagoon, The Mysterious Island, and Toontown. The edifice will be like the one from Disneyland and the ride will feature the same endearing dolls and set-pieces. A possible concept for this ride would be a more aesthetic ride complete with a sloping track and multilevel displays. If you have any thoughts on this ride's possible remodel for my park, please feel free to leave me some feedback

As you know, this attraction will be located in my Disneyland Park.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Feedback Needed.

I am in serious need of some feedback for my thread. Please, if any of you have any critisisms, questions, or other comments, I would love to hear them. I am aware that some of you are working on your own parks, but I would still appreciate your opinions. Thanks! More attraction information is on its way but to tide you over I have some questions for all of those who are fans of this thread.

#1: Should Toontown be a complete recreation of its counterparts or should it be more innovative and fun? I am thinking about dividing it into two areas, those being Toontown and Mickey's Country Fair, but I am at a bit of a stand still. This state of inertia is killing me!

#2: Should It's A Small World also find a home at my Disney's Discoveryland Park? It is one of the only classic attractions that currently is not found at my second theme park destination and I am wondering if this ride is needed. If I did place it in the park, it would fit comfortably in the World Bazaar area, which would be the gateway to the park.

#3 Should the layout of the second Disney's Animal Kingdom Park take a different shape, or should it fit the traditional mold? Lands dedicated to North America, The Amazon, Beastly Kingdom, and Australia will still be put in, but should Africa, Asia, Dinoland U.S.A., and Camp Minnie-Mickey stay in the same place. Also, should the Tree of Life still be the park's icon?

#4 Should the Treasure Planet themed area be moved back to the Wonderful World of Disney Park? I was hoping to have an area themed to Disney's 1950 classic, Treasure Island located at Disney's Discoveryland as well, but I would not want to have the two lands existing in the same park.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Okay, thus far my plans for a Toontown area are as follows:

To get to Toontown, one must travel in between Jolly Holiday, Mad Tea Party, Tremaine Manor, and Monstro! Upon entering, one finds Toon Park, a sprawling garden that provides an enchanting spot to mingle with your favorite animated characters. Here you can also board The Disneyland Railroad and take a bathroom break or rent a stroller at Pete's Garage. Flanking Toon Park on the left and right is the city of Toontown and Mickey's Country Fair. In Toontown, one will find one of the wackiest E-Ticked dark rides since Mr. Toad. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin is a rollicking interactive ride through Toontown. Unlike its Californian counterpart, this ride incorporates technology similar to that found in the Spider Man ride at Universal. This aspect of the ride allows guests to really feel like they are amidst "real" toons (A concept I feel Walt would have loved). The other star attraction is actually a restaurant (inspired by KentB3's idea). Roger Rabbit's Buffeteria is a buffet/cafeteria to the toon stars of Toontown that Roger Rabbit has opened to the public. Each day at this eatery will function like a grand opening. At breakfast and lunch, an all-star lineup of toons including Roger Rabbit, plus all the characters featured at Disney World's Chef Mickey's make the rounds. Dinner, however, is a star-studded gala celebrating the golden Disney's golden years of animation. Characters like Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Snow White, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Three Little Pigs, The Big Bad Wolf, and of course Roger and Jessica Rabbit make appearances.
The rest of Toontown is basically reserved for character merchandising and meet and greets with Disney favorites, but across the way at Mickey's Country Fair, more toon adventures await!
Basically, Mickey's Country Fair is a recreation of its Walt Disney World counterpart, however the geography and size will be enhanced. Attractions include Mickey's Country House, Minnie's Country House, Donald's Boat, The Toontown Hall of Fame, Judge's Tent, The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm, and Daisy's Boutique (NEW).

Changes include:

Daisy's Boutique is an all new shop featuring character merchandising and costumes. The shop is light and airy and occasionally, Daisy is on hand to greet guests.

At the Judge's Tent, Mickey will don different outfits throughout the day instead of having him constantly in his normal garb. In the morning, his dress will be from his earlier years (Steamboat Willie, etc.), by noon he will be in outfits like the one from Sorcerer's Apprentice, and by evening he will greet guests in his traditional dress.

Donald's Boat is going to be a little more wet and wild than usual. This area provides a place for children to get as wet as they desire. The boat will actually move about like a real ship too!

Stay posted for more!!!:king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
:king: Just in case you haven't noticed, another land themed to one of Disney's animated classics as been moved from the Wonderful World of Disney Park to Disney's Discoveryland. That land is Pocahontas themed area, which will be moved to fill the gap left by Grizzly Peak. I feel that if the Pocahontas area is surrounded by mountain ranges and forests, the effect will be more real than having it surrounded by castles and enchanted villages. I am also considering transfering the land themed to Song and the South to the Wild Frontier area of Disney's Discoveryland too, but I am not entirely sure I want to do that. Sorry for all the switches I have been making. Remember, I am still in serious need of feedback. Thanks:king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
New Picture!!!

http://www.bnr-art.com/images/bst-cstl.jpg

This picture is a model of what The Beast's Castle will look like in both my Disneyland Park & The Wonderful World of Disney Park. I stated before that the bridge linking the castle to the mainland would be facing towards Frontierland, however after looking at this model I decided it would be best to have it facing towards Main Street, U.S.A. Fantasyland would be located directly behind the castle and would also (as stated before) be a geographically enhanced land. A path would wind its way down from the castle leading to Belle's provincial village and the gardens flanking the castle on both sides would be for entertainment and character greeting. Stay posted for more pics and info. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom