The Ultimate Disney Project!!!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Frontierland is the largest land in Disneyland. From the hub, you enter Liberty Street, a direct replica of the one found at Walt Disney World, however there are a few minor changes. Columbia Harbour House, Liberty Tree Tavern, the Liberty Tree, and Sleepy Hollow still exist, however there is not a Haunted Mansion or a Mark Twain Riverboat, and the Hall of Presidents has been changed to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
From there one may travel left or right. If one travels left, they will find Fowler's Harbour, a small stretch of shops and eateries including the Frontierland Shootin' Exposition. This area is themed to Tennessee's Great Smokey Mountain region and features shops and eateries reminiscent of the area. Also a small path across from the strip is where one can set sail on one of Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes or one of Mike Fink's Keel Boats.
Pressing on, one will find the Blue Bayou, a peaceful plaza that provides a nostalgic look back at historic New Orleans and the fanciful bayous that grace the state. Here one can join the grim grinning ghosts at the Haunted Mansion, take a relaxing voyage on the Mark Twain Riverboat, or sample the delights of New Orleans at the Blue Bayou restaurant, plus enjoy an assortment of many other shops and eateries. Note that the Blue Bayou provides a direct link to Adventureland's Pirate Cove.
The north side of the Blue Bayou connects with Thunder Mesa, an original idea that was never fully realized at the Disney parks. This southwestern town, home to Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn and Cafe and Slue Foot Sue's Golden Horseshoe invites guests to experience two of the wildest rides in the west including Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Geyser Mountain, an E-Ticket attraction that takes guests on a wild mine ride through the cavernous realms of the boiling mountain. In a grand finale, guests are shot through Old Faithful before plummeting back into the deep crevace below.
Behind Thunder Mesa lies the settlement of Jamestown, a fort cummunity that borders the shores of the Rivers of America. Here you can hop aboard the Sailing Ship Columbia or explore the home of Pocahontas. Beyond the fort, Chief Powhatan's peaceful indian village can be found amidst the trees. Here, guests can meet characters from Disney's 1995 animated classic, Pocahontas, experience Colors of the Wind, a stirring retelling of the legend of Pocahontas featuring the beloved characters and music from the film, or take in one of the more unique E-Ticket attractions. The show is held inside an enormous tent (much like the one that once held Tarzan Rocks at Disney's Animal Kingdom, however themed to a Native American dwelling) located in a shaded glade away from the village. The E-Ticket attraction, known currently as Just Around the Riverbend takes guests on an adventurous canoe ride much like Pocahontas did in the film. Along your journey, you'll encounter many of Pocahontas's animal friends, brave the mighty river rapids, pass beautiful woodland scenery, and in a grand finale plummet down a towering waterfall that deposits you back to the Thunder Mesa area. Note that Jamestown is a hard area to access. It is best reached by way of one of Davy Crockett's explorer canoes or through Critter Country.
Not far from Jamestown is Critter Country, a land of fantasy amidst the Wild Frontier. In this whimsical corner of the land one can scale Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse, join Winnie the Pooh on his famous Hunny Hunt, or take the plunge on Splash Mountain, modeled after the one at Tokyo Disneyland. You can also take in a showing of the Country Bear Jamboree take in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail featuring "The Magic of Brother Bear" (which provides a smooth transition between Critter Country and the Rainbow Mountain area), or visit Toy Story pals at Woody's Roundup!
Continuing on through Critter Country, one will come upon the Disneyland ranch (a concept I am still working on). This provides another link to the Rainbow Mountain area, as well as quick access to Fantasyland.
The Rainbow Mountain area is one of the more geographically beautiful areas of the park. Rainbow Mountain is not a full-fledged Disney mountain per say, however it has its share of thrills and delights. Here you can explore the mountain in two ways: A rollicking Stagecoach voyage or the classic Mine Train ride. At Frontierland's center is Grizzly Peak, home of the Grizzly River Run, and located in the shadows of Grizzly Peak, Tom Sawyer's Island. While older kids take the plunge on Grizzly River Run, little tykes can explore the mysteries of Injun Joe's Cave and the many secret passages located within Fort Langhorn. Adults will also enjoy resting at Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn, a peaceful retreat that sits comfortably on the winding riverbank.

Here are some more uncovered points concerning the Frontierland region.

Tom Sawyer Island is reachable in two different ways. A natural bridge links Rainbow Mountain with Grizzly peak, and the rafts are situated near the junction that connects the Blue Bayou, Thunder Mesa, Fowler's Harbour, and the Blue Bayou.

Also, a small woodland trail at the base of Rainbow Mountain leads to the bridge to the Beast's castle, which provides a nice link back to Main Street or into the realm of Fantasyland.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Grand Announcement

:king: :king: Here ye, here ye... This is a royal proclamation concerning my Disneyland park. Even though, my entire Fantasyland concept is yet to be posted, I have finally decided which castle I will feature at my Disneyland park.

Even though others have used this idea, I will feature The Beast's Castle as my fairy tale castle. It will be in its post-transformation stage and its architectural design will be completely original from anyone else's previous concepts.

http://www.cix.co.uk/~neverland/dlp/pics/fant_9.jpg
CLICK HERE FOR A DETAILED LOOK ON WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE

Unlike this picture however, a gray stone bridge will grace the castle's left side allowing guests to easily venture to the castle from Frontierland and also, this will provide a second passage to Fantasyland which will cause less congestion around the castle entrance; due to the elevated placement of the castle ample staging areas abound and flanking the castle's right side will be a fairy tale garden that will provide the perfect spot to greet your favorite storybook characters like Cinderella, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Snow White, and of course Belle and the Beast. Inside, Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage will be held in the grand ballroom, Lumiere's, a stately restaurant located inside the castle's marvelous dining hall, and a dark ride concept is in the works!!!

At night, the Wishes nighttime spectacular will also be held; plus a Cinderella inspired stage show that does not have anything to do with Cinderella's Surprise Celebration or Cinderellabration! will be featured daily on one of the forecourt stages.
More announcements and concepts are coming soon!!!
:king: :king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Possible Additions

Here are some possible additions to my Disneyland theme park (Note this has nothing to do with my Wonderful World of Disney Theme park or my Discoveryland Adventure Theme Park)...

In Adventureland... a possible E-Ticket attraction based on Disney's 1950 classic, Treasure Island. I will need help on this one though. To make a replica of Treasure Island itself would be too much like Tom Sawyer Island while a ride on a pirate ship would clash with my Captain Hook's Pirate Ship attraction; and then there is Pirates of the Caribbean to to think about? Any suggestions? A stunt show maybe, or simply another sailing ship, except instead of the Sailing Ship Columbia being mauraded by Captain Hook's Ship maybe there could be a possible battle between Long John Silver and Captain Hook? I REALLY need the feedback on this one!

Then, there is a possible Roller Coaster based on Disney 2004 film, Home on the Range in which riders are sent plummeting through a twisting mine that threatens to collapse on the travelers exploring within.

Also, I am considering placing a restaurant with similar ambiance to something one would normally find in World Showcase in the city of Anandapur and call it KIM (after Rudyard Kipling's classic novel). It would feature magnificent views of the Expedition: Everest attraction and the Lost River Delta, and equally magnificent would be the authentic cuisine. Lunch would possibly feature popular characters from Disney's 1967 classic, The Jungle Book.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Sorry For The Confusion Guys!!!

Here is something that will clear up some confusion between people who view my thread.

I have three Disney parks, but two of them would be located far away from the other.

My first park, Disneyland, is the traditional Disneyland park idea, only expanded and enhanced to incorporate not only the original park concepts but also new classic rides and a few original touches of my own. It would most likely be placed in the United States, particular the North Eastern United States.

My second and third parks, The Wonderful World of Disney and Disney's Discoveryland would be located in a complex that would be very far away from my Disneyland park.

I have already posted this in my opening post to my thread, but I am reposting this to clear up any confusion for those who may have skipped that first post.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
I have another grand announcement guys!!! I have decided to add a Disney Studios Park to my Disneyland Resort Complex!!! I have also formed a preliminary layout for Disney's Discoveryland ~ stay posted for that! I have also come up with some names for previously announced attractions that have, up until now been unnamed.

Diamond in the Rough is the new name for my Aladdin inspired dark roller coster located in the Wonderful World of Disney theme park. The storyline has also changed - stay posted for a complete description of the ride later this week.

Lord of the Apes is the name for my Tarzan theme roller coaster in the Adventureland area of my Disneyland park. Lord of the Apes can also be found at my Wonderful World of Disney area, but my Tarzan area of the park is yet to be created.

Also, later in the week, look for a thorough description of the layout of the Wonderful World of Disney park.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Finally, after much thought, here is a small overview of what my Wonderful World of Disney Resort will look like...

In this magical land of fantasy and wonder, two theme parks can be found. Seamlessly connected by a series of waterways, guests choose to either explore the fantastical realms of Disney's animated films at the Wonderful World of Disney Park, or Disney's Discoveryland Park, a land of adventure, excitement, and incredible journeys.

The Wonderful World of Disney Park invites guests to explore each and every realm of Disney's beloved canon of animated films. For the first time, guests can actually travel to Wonderland, brave the streets of Agrabah, ride in a pumpkin coach, or uncover the secrets of the Beast's forbidden castle. The land this theme park encompasses will be the largest of any theme park in the world's history. Forced perspective is hardly used, for most for most of everything will be life size. Exceptions are few (Mount Olympus from Disney's Hercules and the mountainous terrain from Disney's Brother Bear are examples). Nonetheless, you are sure to be enchanted

Disney's Discoveryland Park is a marvelous fusion of the original Disneyland concept and Tokyo DisneySea. It is divided into lands including: The Wild Frontier, The Mysterious Island, The Blue Bayou, Narnia, Prydain, Toontown, Pirate Cove, Atlantis, Lost River Delta, Liberty Street, World Bazaar, and the Land of Tomorrow. Here, character tie-ins are minimal, but there are some exceptions. The lands from Disney's 1984 animated film, The Black Cauldron, Disney's 2001 film Atlantis, Toontown from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and 2002's Treasure Planet all have lands here, and for smaller kid's sake, a small corner devoted to Chip 'n Dale can be found. The park takes the shape of a classic Disney park, complete with a hub, however due to the number of parks and the lifelike settings, this effect is more subtle. The park's icon is the volcanic mountian that holds Journey to the Center of the Earth, but for Disney fans the Horned King's Castle can be found on the opposite side of the mountian, beckoning guests for a less whimsical experience. The White Witch's castle can also be found in the Narnia area, a towering Space Mountain that would be the largest of any in Disney history, and a series of impresive mountain ranges that preside over the Wild Frontier area. Also, another character tie-in, would be the Fantasmic! show, which would be found in the area around the World Bazaar. Stay posted for a thorough outline of attractions and entertainment coming soon to the thread.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Here are some recent additions to my Aladdin area in my Wonderful World of Disney park.

Making its way down the streets of Agrabah every day is the Aladdin Parade. This is a revival of the parade that made its way down the Hollywood streets of the Disney-MGM Studios from 1992 to 1995, however this time the setting is perfect and the parade will be enlivened with more street entertainment, bigger floats, and much more character.

The other new attraction making its way into the Aladdin area would be A Whole New World. This attraction, which would incorporate new technology and classic Disney style to bring you one of the more enchanting experiences on the property. Guests board what seems to be real magic carpets for a journey (a long journey as a matter of fact) around the city of Agrabah. Unlike its counterpart, the Magic Carpets of Aladdin, which could close due to the inception of this ride, would not be operated by riders. This is not a thrilling ride, and it isn't neccessarily laugh-a-minute either, but it is an enchanting voyage nonetheless. It may or may not appeal to small children, however I don't know a child that wouldn't want to ride at least once. This attraction, however, would be design for romantic couples and Aladdin fans in mind. Along the way, guests swoop and soar through secluded sections of Agrabah until finally landing inside the Sultan's Royal Palace. Note that this attraction would also provide and enchanting way to travel to the palace from the streets of Agrabah. In keeping with the enchanting feel, guests would not see any track, ride arm, or any other technical feature of any kind on this journey. Note that this is apparent in all attractions located in any of my theme parks. Exceptions are few.

KentB3

The Adventurer said:
:king: :king: Here ye, here ye... This is a royal proclamation concerning my Disneyland park. Even though, my entire Fantasyland concept is yet to be posted, I have finally decided which castle I will feature at my Disneyland park.

Even though others have used this idea, I will feature The Beast's Castle as my featured castle. It will be in its post-transformation stage and its architectural design will be completely original from anyone else's previous concepts.

http://www.cix.co.uk/~neverland/dlp/pics/fant_9.jpg
CLICK HERE FOR A DETAILED LOOK ON WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE

Unlike this picture however, a gray stone bridge will grace the castle's left side allowing guests to easily venture to the castle from Frontierland and also, this will provide a second passage to Fantasyland which will cause less congestion around the castle entrance; due to the elevated placement of the castle ample staging areas abound and flanking the castle's right side will be a fairy tale garden that will provide the perfect spot to greet your favorite storybook characters like Cinderella, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Snow White, and of course Belle and the Beast. Inside, Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage will be held in the grand ballroom, Lumiere's, a stately restaurant is featuring the castle's marvelous dining hall, and a dark ride concept is in the works!!! :king: :king:

Interesting that your castle is a direct clone from the movie, as none of the castles in Disney's theme parks (so far) are direct clones of the castles in the movies/characters represented! My Disneyland/Magic Kingdom park also uses Beauty and the Beast Castle (post-transformation), but mine was largely modeled after the Disneyland Paris castle, with a lot of features from the castle in the movie added, such as the domed ballroom on the left side. Also, I added some extra height to DLP's castle design, making it roughly the same height was Cinderella's Castle at WDW's Magic Kingdom and Tokyo Disneyland. The castle is quite a bit wider than Cinderella's, however, about 1.2 times the width of the castle(s) at WDW and Tokyo.

The Adventurer said:
:king: :king: At night, the Wishes nighttime spectacular will also be held; plus a Cinderella inspired stage show that does not have anything to do with Cinderella's Surprise Celebration or Cinderellabration! will be featured daily on one of the forecourt stages.
More announcements and concepts are coming soon!!!
:king: :king:

You're going a great job with this, especially designing two theme park resorts at the same time! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing much more! :animwink:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
For those of you who are new fans to the Wonderful World of Disney theme park I created, here is the newest realm I have created for the park. Themed to Disney's first full length animated masterpiece, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, this land of enchantment is a dreamers greatest wish come true. Enjoy...

Rising out of an enchanting woodland realm is a foreboding castle with red spires and walls made of brown sandstone. Looming over a small village, a moat, and the forests beyond, the fortress beckons guests to enter the lair of Snow White’s wicked stepmother, the Queen. After winding their way up a dusty pathway, guests come upon an ominous gray tunnel that leads to a large foyer. Here, guests must travel upwards or outwards. Guests traveling upstairs will come to a glowing chamber that is home to the Queen’s throne room and the chamber that holds the Magic Mirror. The mirror, which has become a Disney icon over the years, will interact with guests much like Crush does at Epcot’s Living Seas, but the best experience here is greeting the Queen herself who awaits guests on her majestic throne. From here, guests also will find a secret staircase that leads to the dungeon, which features The Queen’s Cauldron, a unique buffet restaurant with nightly meals hosted by Disney’s most popular villains. The restaurant, surrounded by potions and books filled with dark magic is the perfect place for lovers of the Disney villains. Dinner is an all you dare to eat buffet featuring an assortment of meats and vegetables and for dessert, one can try a poisoned apple or one of the many themed Sinful Sundaes. Villains making the rounds are Captain Hook, Cruella De Vil, Gaston, Jafar, Governor J. Ratcliff, Hades, The Queen of Hearts, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella, Ratigan, Judge Claude Frollo, Ursula, Maleficent, Stromboli, the Coachman, J. Worthington Foulfellow and Gideon, Clayton, Captain Barbossa, Rourke, Sykes, Prince John, Sheriff of Nottingham, Scar, the Horned King, Shere Khan, Kaa, Madame Medusa, and of course the wicked Queen from Snow White, who magically transforms herself into the haggard crone every hour on the hour at the base of her bubbling cauldron, the restaurant's centerpiece. Also, there is the Secret Chamber, a passageway that holds the only gift shop on property that is entirely themed to Disney’s roster of villains. Near the Secret Chamber is a hidden canal where guests can board wooden canoes and set off on the waterways surrounding the castle and the forbidding forests.

Meanwhile, guests who choose to travel outside will find an ironically pleasant courtyard, home to Snow White’s Wishing Well. On occasion, Snow White is on hand to greet guests, but such appearances here are rare.

After exploring the castle, guests will also find a pathway leading into a forbidding wood. Much like Snow White’s famous flight through the forest, guests must endure a frightening journey through the scary forest in order to find what lies on the other side. Along the way, guests will find thousands of glaring eyes gazing at them between the trees, a billowing wind that sends leaves soaring through the air, a clouded bog filled with what seems to be ghostly alligators, and patches of bramble that grab at guests! To make things more interesting this area is a maze that is partly indoors, however the transition from outside to inside is subtle. If one remembers from the film, Snow White tumbles into a cavernous hole at the base of a hollowed out log. This effect is recreated in the forest, only this time guests are sent spiraling through the dense foliage until finally being deposited at the edge of te clearing. For safety reasons, this is one of many possible ways to reach the exit of this chilling maze.

For the guests who make it to the forests edge, many grand wonders await. To the left the Seven Jeweled Hills and the magnificent Seven Falls beckon guests for one of the most whimsical E-Ticket rides on property. Dopey’s Wild Mine Ride invites guests on a frolicking mini-roller coaster ride through the cave that the Seven Dwarfs work in every day. Along the way you come across the jeweled caverns where the other six dwarfs can be found at work. In a grand finale, the Evil Queen bewitches the mine and sends guests on a track with a literal dead end, but thanks to Dopey the spell is reversed and so is your mine car, which lurches backward through the cave! After riding, guests will discover the wonders of the Seven Falls, home to a shimmering gift shop where gifts themed to the Seven Dwarfs and an assortment of shining jewels are sold. Note that this attraction features two tracks much like Walt Disney World's Space Mountain.

Guests who travel right will find the cottage of the Seven Dwarfs, where guests can meet all seven dwarfs and occasionally Snow White. You can also pose for pictures and explore the rooms of the house and the grounds outside.

Guests who travel straight will find a sunlit trail that leads to Snow White’s Castle in the Clouds. Slightly smaller than most of the other castles, this iridescent edifice welcomes guests to experience The Fairest Of Them All – An Enchanting Snow White Musical, a magnificent stage show that first debuted in California’s Disneyland Resort.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
My Adventureland concept and especially my Frontierland layout has gone through radical changes. Check them out. Adventureland is on page one and Frontierland is only a few posts above this one.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Here is another grand announcement concerning my Adventureland concept!
The eighth mountain in my Disneyland concept has finally taken shape. Fire Mountain located in Polynesia will take shape in the form of a turbulent volcanic mountain that takes guests into the vast layers of the volcano. This fabulous roller coaster is much different than its counterpart, Mount Everest. This ride puts guests into the bowels of the volcano until it finally erupts sending guests out of the volcano and back down into the caves below. Unlike Geyser Mountain, Fire Mountain is a dueling coaster that goes backwards into the mountain instead of having a fall like the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
For those of you counting here are the number of thrill rides I have named off so far.

Lord of the Apes
Fire Mountain
The Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Expedition: Everest
Geyser Mountain
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Grizzly River Run

plus two surprise E-Ticket Attraction in Fantasyland... Journey to the Center of the Earth which will take place in The Mysterious Island near Tomorrowland, plus an assortment of thrills and spills in Tomorrowland. Stay posted.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Grand Announcement

A new park has been added to my Disneyland Resort. The Disney Studios will be an explosion of Hollywood glamour and nostalgia plus the best of Disney! Here guests can take in a panoply of shows featuring The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Hercules, and Tarzan plus some diabolically delicious thrill rides including the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Rock 'n Roller Coaster, and Star Tours: Mission 2!!! A second Indiana Jones attraction plus the classic stage show is located here along with Fantasmic!, Playhouse Disney: Live on Stage, Lights! Motors! Action! Stage Show, an all new Muppet*Vision 3-D, plus an updated Backlot Tour and attractions featuring your favorite Pixar stars can be found. The park's centerpiece is a recreation of Disney's Animation building in Anaheim which features the Magic of Disney Animation and a slew of other surprises. Also all your favorite shopping and dining options can be found here including, 50s Prime Time Cafe, Hollywood Brown Derby, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, and Hollywood and Vine!!! Stay posted for more...

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Coming soon to the thread (I promise this time are a series of drawings I have made including the Sultan's Royal Palace, the Queen's Castle from Snow White, and an interior of the Queen's Castle

Here is a picture of what Snow White's Castle in the Clouds would resemble. The layout would be big enough to hold the stage show plus enough areas for character greeting, a quick service eatery, and a gift shop. Like I said, this would not be lavished upon as much as the Queen's Castle. The bottom of the castle would be shrouded with clouds, however for practical access it will be surrounded by forests instead of being perched in the clouds (only in a perfect fantasy world). lol

fehttp://www.gocollect.com/images/WaltDisneyArtClassics/200/1209689.jpgaturing the Magic Mirror.

SirGoofy

Great ideas! May I make a sugestion? Fire Mountain sounds great, but I think it needs a little extra. How bout theming it around a mythological creature. Let's say...a dragon? Therefore making it a complete counterpart to EE. One about the creature of ice, and one of the creature of fire. I myself have been working on a dragon ride for months now. I'm having a couple problems, but if you want my ideas, let me know. All-in-all I think you have some great ideas though.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
:king: I've been working on it, because after all it is in Adventureland. That dragon idea is really wonderful. I like the insight about the comparison between the creature of ice and fire. I've been studying the inner workings of real volcanoes and I am trying to set the ride track apart from the other thrill rides. I am also in search of a unique ride car because as you can see, trains and mine cars are about the only thing Disney uses. The only thing concerning the dragon is that it is Polynesia and as far as I know there isn't any myth surrounding dragons there; I am trying to research mythical creatures of Polynesia though. Stay posted for a full description ~ that was only a teaser.:king:

SirGoofy

Yea after I typed that I realized it was in Polynesia :hammer: . If you want the ride idea for Fantasyland or something, just ask.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
I could still use your help in other places. Actually, concerning Fire Mountain I have come upon one legend of the Devil Whale, a gargantuan sea monster that goes crazy when a fire is ignited. I also thought about making up a legendary dragon of Polynesia, since the Komodo Dragon is located in the south seas. Also, do you know anything about the original concept of the Western River Expedition and if you have anymore suggestions or comments please let me know. I enjoy all the feedback I can get be it negative, postitive, or constructive.

SirGoofy

I know very little about WRE. I've tried to find out info, but there just isn't anything out there. It can't be hard to make a cowboy ride though. :lol:

I have a couple really good ideas that you might find interesting. I'll make a list for you and try to have it up later today or tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom