The Ultimate Disney Project!!!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Fantasia & Kingdom Hearts

Let me draw your attention to Disney's Discoveryland Park. Here two of Disney's most ambitious projects combine to make an ominous subland featuring four supreme E-Ticket Attractions

The first is Fantasound, an innovative Disney dark ride that takes you into the symphonic world of Fantasia and the popular sequel. Located in an enchanted glade at the base of the ominous Bald Mountain, guests board ovesize instruments and set off into a dark and mysterious world populated with fantastic characters and classical music. The ride, which features technology similar to the Spider-Man Adventure at Islands of Adventure and incorporates the same features of a classic Disney dark ride makes smooth transitions between each musical sequence. Immediately you are immersed into classic pieces like the Tocatta & Fugue, The Nutcracker Suite, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Dance of the Hours, Pines of Rome, The Pastoral Symphony, The Rite of Spring, Rhapsody In Blue, and many others. In a grand finale, one marvels at an elongated Firebird Suite sequence in which characters are threatened by lava and ultimate destruction before experiencing the resilience of nature. Note that the Night On Bald Mountain sequence and The Steadfast Tin Soldier sequence will not be found here. They are found in different attractions elsewhere.

The second is A Night on Bald Mountain, a volatile roller coaster ride through the bowels of the devilish mountain. The que winds its way through a sleepy village before depositing guests into a deep echoing cavern. Guests board sleek black cars and set forth into a frightening realm where a panoply of ghouls and goblins come out to play. As the music begins, we find that Chernabog is summoning up the dead from the unsuspecting town. As all matter of ghosts and haints surround your car one begins to feel tension as the tempo increases. Soon you are careening through the mountain, surrounded by the dead and the demonic. Finally, guests reach the top of the mountain, where you come face to face with the fiendish Chernabog, the mountian devil who intends on crushing guests with his brute strength and power. In a grand escape, guests shoot out of the mountain top. In a grand finale, guests scale the shadowy arm of Chernabog, nearly missing the clutches of his clawed hand before enduring a backwards inversion back into the shadows of the dark mountain. In the end, the sounds of church bells send the devil back into the deepest reaches of the mountain and guests are left with the haunting chorus of the Ave Maria before exiting the attraction.
In the shadow of the mountain, one will find a newly enhanced version of Fantasmic! And at the base of the mountain one will find the revolutionary adventure ride, Kingdom Hearts. Inside one must choose to go left or right. If you choose left, you will follow the story of the original game, while right follows the plot of the game's sequel. Each attraction is unpredictable and the technology and level of interaction will be incredible. Stay posted for more updates. :king:

KentB3

The Adventurer said:
I am in serious need of some feedback for my thread. Please, if any of you have any critisisms, questions, or other comments, I would love to hear them. I am aware that some of you are working on your own parks, but I would still appreciate your opinions. Thanks! More attraction information is on its way but to tide you over I have some questions for all of those who are fans of this thread.

#1: Should Toontown be a complete recreation of its counterparts or should it be more innovative and fun? I am thinking about dividing it into two areas, those being Toontown and Mickey's Country Fair, but I am at a bit of a stand still. This state of inertia is killing me!

That one seems to be already taken care of.

#2: Should It's A Small World also find a home at my Disney's Discoveryland Park? It is one of the only classic attractions that currently is not found at my second theme park destination and I am wondering if this ride is needed. If I did place it in the park, it would fit comfortably in the World Bazaar area, which would be the gateway to the park.

DEFINITELY include It's a Small World! No Disney theme park resort will be complete without this memorable gem or a ride! :animwink:

#3 Should the layout of the second Disney's Animal Kingdom Park take a different shape, or should it fit the traditional mold? Lands dedicated to North America, The Amazon, Beastly Kingdom, and Australia will still be put in, but should Africa, Asia, Dinoland U.S.A., and Camp Minnie-Mickey stay in the same place. Also, should the Tree of Life still be the park's icon?

I would keep these lands in the same or a similar spot on the map, though they don't have to be exactly the same, especially with the new lands.

#4 Should the Treasure Planet themed area be moved back to the Wonderful World of Disney Park? I was hoping to have an area themed to Disney's 1950 classic, Treasure Island located at Disney's Discoveryland as well, but I would not want to have the two lands existing in the same park.

I would place Treasure Planet in Disney's Discoveryland, and have Treasure Island in Wonderful World of Disney, since each would fit in these respective theme parks thematically.

Hope this helps! :)

KentB3

The Adventurer said:
Okay, thus far my plans for a Toontown area are as follows:
The other star attraction is actually a restaurant (inspired by KentB3's idea). Roger Rabbit's Buffeteria is a buffet/cafeteria to the toon stars of Toontown that Roger Rabbit has opened to the public. Each day at this eatery will function like a grand opening. At breakfast and lunch, an all-star lineup of toons including Roger Rabbit, plus all the characters featured at Disney World's Chef Mickey's make the rounds. Dinner, however, is a star-studded gala celebrating the golden Disney's golden years of animation. Characters like Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Snow White, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Three Little Pigs, The Big Bad Wolf, and of course Roger and Jessica Rabbit make appearances.

WOW, thanks for referencing my restaurant idea, even though mine is not exactly the same as yours!!!!! :D :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Thank You.

Thanks for your opinions. It's A Small world is positively going to Disney's Discoveryland and Treasure Island is definately going to The Wonderful World of Disney Park and I will consider what you said about Disney's Animal Kingdom.

And You're Welcome. You deserved full credit for that idea, no matter how much I changed it.:king: Thanks again!

KentB3

The Adventurer said:
Thanks for your opinions. It's A Small world is positively going to Disney's Discoveryland and Treasure Island is definately going to The Wonderful World of Disney Park and I will consider what you said about Disney's Animal Kingdom.

About Animal Kingdom, I forgot to mention that I think you should keep the Tree of Life in your park as well.

And You're Welcome. You deserved full credit for that idea, no matter how much I changed it.:king: Thanks again!

Thanks again, and YOU'RE welcome too! I'm so glad you liked that idea, especially since Who Framed Roger Rabbit is my favorite movie, not just Disney movies, but all-time! :D :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :animwink:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Thank You.

Thanks again for the advice. Yeah, The Tree of Life will remain the icon of Disney's Animal Kingdom. Africa, Asia, Camp Minnie-Mickey, and DinoLand, U.S.A. will occupy similar areas, except the Africa design will be reversed to make room for the North American area. Rafiki's Planet Watch will be left of Kilimanjaro Safaris instead of to the right. South America/The Amazon will be sandwiched in between North America and Asia, while Australia and Beastly Kingdom lie between Camp Minnie-Mickey and Africa. Discovery Island and the Oasis will also remain in the same place.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
By the way, It's A Small World will provide Disney's Discoveryland with a universal theme and it will change the entire look of the World Bazaar. Thanks KentB3, I've been looking for a theme for Disney's Discoveryland for quite some time now. Awesome insight!!! Also, of anyone was wondering about the Toontown area at The Wonderful World of Disney Park, here is a rough idea of what it will be like.
At Disneyland, Toontown and Mickey's Country Fair lie side by side, however things will be different at The Wonderful World of Disney Park and Disney's Discoveryland. Instead of being the ruler of the lands at The Wonderful World of Disney Resort, Mickey Mouse will act like an ambassador for the park, appearing at different themed locations throughout the lands. Disney's Discoveryland holds Toontown, a recreation of the zany world from Roger Rabbit. Here, Roger Rabbit's Buffeteria and Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin are the premiere attractions. At The Wonderful World of Disney Park, one will find the houses of all your classic favorites, including Mickey Mouse. This is not, Mickey's Toontown or Country Fair. Instead, this will function as a whimsical small town atmosphere with quaint houses occupied by favorites like Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy. :king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
:king: Concerning the placement of Treasure Planet and Treasure Island, I have decided to split Treasure Planet into to realms, one being a resort outside the park and the other being an attraction-filled realm inside Disney's Discoveryland Park. The resort will be themed to Jim Hawkins's hometown with the Benbow Inn as the main lobby. The Benbow Inn will be surrounded by themed village houses which will hold up to five villas. The pool will be an elaborate design featuring mounds of treasure forming the pool's shape. The water will sparkle due to the loot of gold coins that provide the floor of the pool. Note that this will be a soft surface appearing to look like gold, not real gold coins. lol. The realm inside the park will be themed to The Space Port, the intergalactic docking station where the journey began. An E-Ticket attraction and a restaurant will be housed here along with an interactive attraction featuring Morph that will be similar to Epcot's Turtle Talk with Crush. Treasure Island will be found at The Wonderful World of Disney Park and will feature a seedy seaside town where one will find adventure on the high-seas and a daring journey for an infamous treasure horde. Complete ideas for this area have not been created yet, but I am working on it. Stay posted for more.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Disneyland

:king: Back at Disneyland, Adventureland is now a land of dueling mountains. On one end is Mount Everest, which holds the diabolical thrill ride, Expedition: Everest. At the other end, towering above Polynesia is Fire Mountain, a dueling roller coaster ride through the bowels of a fiery mountain. Each of these attractions are home to two formidable creatures. At Mount Everest, the Yeti, the abominable creature of ice and snow, and the Devil Whale, monstrous sea-creature of fire waits in the lava pools of Fire Mountain. Watch out!

I am aware I have posted these attractions before, but since the inclusion of the Devil Whale is a new addition, I decided to throw in this interesting insight!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
I'll need all the help I can get with Kingdom Hearts. I am a big Disney fan, but I am not a big gamer. I couldn't really see the picture, it was too blurry, but I was able to make out Aladdin and Jasmine on the carpet. That would be the premise of A Whole New World, the actual carpet ride through Agrabah which would be located at The Wonderful World of Disney Park. Have you found anything else in my park that you have liked and do you have any advice or input. A while back I posted some questions I had, you should check them out.
Thanks,
The Adventurer

The Adventurer

Original Poster
I Am Quitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm not really quitting, but I am not using this thread anymore. Instead I am going to start a new thread that will be better organized to eliminate confusion amongst those who view my parks. I will dedicate ONE thread to each of my theme parks and new ideas and familiar ones will be posted almost everyday. I am doing this to eliminate confusion and to spark some needed feedback for my parks
THANKS,
The Adventurer:king:

ScorpionX

I am starting a Honolulu Disney Resort here. There will be one theme park, a Downotwn Disney-like area, and two hotels. I got some inspiration from you, Mr. Adventurer. This part is only about the theme park.
Disneyland Park:
In Disneyland Park, there are eight themed areas that radiate outward from the Plaza Hub: Harvest Treasure Promenade, True Life Adventureland, Westernland, Critter Country, Hollywoodland, Fantasyland, Mickey's Toontown Fair, and Tomorrowland.
Rides and attractions (represented by numbers) demoted with FP use the Fastpass service.
HARVEST TREASURE PROMENADE
Attractions:
1. Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Harvest Treasure Promenade- Hop aboard for a grand-circle tour of Disneyland Park with stops at Westernland, Hollywoodland, Mickey's Toontown Fair, and Tomorrowland.
2. Walt Disney: One Man's Dream- Step into the amazing journey that was Walt's life in this multisensory entertainment experience based on a man who was willing to bet everything on his dreams.
3. Journey Into Imagination- FP Join the loveable and fun-loving Figment, along with the Dreamfinder on a journey that will engage the imagination.
4. The American Adventure- Ben Franklin and Mark Twain present an inspirational story of America and its people.
5. Hawaii Screamin'- FP Zoom on this high-speed coaster.
6. Mickey's Fun Wheel- Spin around Mickey's head at the beginning of one of his famous cartoons.
7. Lincoln Motor Company- Ride a horse-drawn trolley or an omnibus up and down Harvest Treasure Promenade.
8. City Hall- You can find Guest Relations here.
Shopping:
a. Dapper Dan's Hair Cuts
b. Emporium
c. Town Square Photography
d. Harrington's Fine China & Porcelains
e. Bluebird Shoes
f. Disneyana Collectibles
g. Boardwalk Candy Palace
h. Disney & Co.
i. The Storybook Store
j. Disney Clothiers Limited
k. Lilly's Boutique
l. Ribbons & Bows Hat Shop
m. The Bixby Brothers
n. Glass Fantasies
o. Plaza East Boutique & West Boutique
p. Harvest Treasure Coin & Stamp Shop
q. Grandma's Baby Shop
Dining:
A. Walt's -An American Restaurant
B. Plaza Gardens Restaurant
C. Casey's Corner
D. Victoria's Home-Style Restaurant
E. Market House Deli
F. Cable Car Bake Shop
G. Cookie Kitchen
H. The Coffee Grinder
I. The Ice Cream Company
J. The Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour
K. Crystal Palace Restaurant
Entertainment:
AA. Father's Day Home Improvement Power Parade
BB. Harvest Treasure Electrical Parade
CC. The Dapper Dans

TRUE LIFE ADVENTURELAND
Attractions:
1. Penguin Tiki Room Under New Management- The Tiki Room is overrun by penguins, calling the action "under new management." (sponsored by Chiquita Bananas)
2. Festival of the Lion King- Cool off as you enjoy this high-energy tribal celebration of pure pangeantry with joyous music, dance, specialty perfomances, and characters from The Lion King.
3. Jungle Cruise- FP Take a whimsical cruise through jungle rivers.
4. Indiana Jones & the Lost Treasue of Atlantis- FP Journey back to 1935, discover ominous ruins deep in the depths of the Atlantic Ocean's Delta Trench, board a rugged troop transport, and enter the legendary city of Atlantis in search of unimaginable rewards — but be wary of the terrible wrath of the ancient god named Poseidon! Don't worry, with famous archaeologist Indiana Jones™ on your side, what could possibly go wrong? (sponsored by Verizon)
5. Tarzan Rocks!- Join Tarzan™ and friends for this rockin' live stage show filled with stunts performed by jungle gymnasts and in-line skaters.
6. Grande Fiesta Tour starring the Three Caballeros- Sail the River of Time with the Three Caballeros on this adventurous boat ride.
7. Swiss Family Treehouse- Relive the classic film as you climb through the shipwrecked Robinsons' famous home.
8. Expedition: Everest- FP Climb aboard a railway car for a full-steam-ahead adventure bound for Mount Everest. But beware of the legendary Yeti!
9. Pirates of the Caribbean- FP Join Captain Jack Sparrow on this action-packed voyage.
10. TriceraTop Spin- Climb into a 4-person Triceratops and soar around a giant top as cartoon comets fly past and friendly dinosaurs pop up. Little ones just might want to do the driving and make their flying dinosaur go higher or lower while flying in a circle.
11. Flying Carpets Over Agrabah- Soar over Agrabah on an enchanted flying carpet.
12. Mystic Manor- FP Ride through an eerie manor and encounter 999 grim grinning ghosts along the way.
13. Reflections of China- Discover a modern look at the mysterious East in this Circle-Vision 360 film.
Shopping:
a. The Golden Galleon
b. Pirate Treasure
c. Cristal Arts
d. La Petite Parfumerie
e. Party Gras Gift Shop
f. Chiba Traders -Arts and Crafts
g. Safari Trading Company
h. Tiki Arctic Shop
i. Indiana Jones Outpost
j. True Life Adventureland Bazaar
k. Candy Wagon
l. Everest Trading Company
Dining:
A. Royal Street Veranda
B. Blue Bayou Restaurant
C. Café Orléans
D. The Gazebo
E. Crystal Palace Restaurant
F. Polynesian Terrace Restaurant
G. Parkside Wagon
H. Boiler Room Bites
I. Rainforest Café
J. China Voyager
K. Restaurant Hakuna Matata
L. Squeezer's Tropical Juice Bar
M. Fresh Fruit Oasis
N. The Skipper's Galley
Entertainment:
AA. Caribbean Steel Dummers
BB. Jungle Puppet Carnival

WESTERNLAND
Attractions:
1. Westernland Shootin' Arcade- Take aim at targets in this Old West arcade.
2. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad- FP Board a runaway mine train on this exciting rollercoaster ride through the Old West.
3. Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Revue- Go back to the days of cowboys and showgirls with this extravaganze of comedy, music, and dance.
4. Lewis & Clark River Expedition- FP Join Lewis & Clark on a white-water rafting expedition to discover the Pacific Ocean.
5. Toy Story Midway Mania!- FP Compete with Woody and Buzz Lightyear in carnival-style games.
6. Mark Twain Riverboat- Sail down the Rivers of America on this peaceful steamboat cruise.
7. Tom Sawyer Island- Raft across the Rivers of America to explore hills, caves, a fort, and trails of fun.
8. American Legends- Learn about some of America's most admired people of all time.
9. Fantasmic!- Visit the Rivers of America Amphitheatre and watch Sorcerer Mickey battle Disney Villains in this spectacular show of lasers, lights, dancing fountains, and azzling special effects!
10. Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Westernland- Hop aboard for a grand-circle tour of Disneyland Park with stops at Hollywoodland, Mickey's Toontowen Fair, Tomorrowland, and Harvest Treasure Promenade.
11. Native American Village- Tour a Native American village and watch tribal dances being performed.
Shopping:
a. Pooh's Thotful Shop
b. Westernland Trading Post
c. Prairie Outpost and Supply
d. Woodcarver's Workshop
e. American Rifle & Gun Shop
Dining:
A. Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
B. Westward Ho!
C. Westernland Fries
D. Club 55
E. Aunt Jemima’s Pancake House
F. Diamond Horseshoe Saloon
Entertainment:
AA. Banjo Brothers & Bob

CRITTER COUNTRY
Attractions:
1. Splash Mountain- FP Hop onto this log ride into Brer Rabbit's Laughin' Place. But beware of the five-story drop that lies ahead!
2. Pooh's Hunny Hunt- FP Take a storybook journey in a "hunny" pot through the Hundred-Acre-Wood.
3. The Living Seas with Nemo & Friends- Board a "clammobile" for an undersea adventure with everyone's favorite clownfish.
4. Dinosaur!: A Countdown to Extinction- FP Jump into a CTX time rover and travel 65,000,000 years back in time to save the last dinosaur from extinction!
5. Symbiosis starring Timon & Pumbaa- Man's relationship with the land is examined in this spectacular motion picture featuring characters from The Lion King.
6. O Canada!- The best of the great Canadian outdoors is showcased in this Circle-Vision 360 film hotsted by Canadian actor Martin Short.
Shopping:
a. Pooh Corner
b. Splashdown Photos
c. Professor Barnaby Owl's Photographic Art Studio
d. Dino Institute Gift Shop
Dining:
A. Golden Bear Lodge
B. Critter Country Fruit Cart
C. Grandma Sara's Kitchen
Entertainment:
AA. Off Kilter

HOLLYWOODLAND
Attractions:
1. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror- FP An elevator has gone haywire in the Hollywood Tower Hotel sending you to the Twilight Zone.
2. Rock n' Roller Coaster starring AC/DC- FP It's a rockin' road trip through Hollywood with unexpected twists, turns, and loops...all set to the beat of AC/DC!
3. Who Wants to be a Millionaire? -Play It!- FP Everyone plays and every answer counts in this suspense-filled version of the hit ABC game show.
4. Playhouse Disney -Live on Stage!- This musical live stage show will have your kids singing, dancing, and playing with their pals from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger & Pooh, and Handy Manny.
5. Backstage Studio Tour- Experience an exciting demonstration of movie-making magic in the Special Effects Water Tank show. Then, it's off to the peaceful suburbs on Residential Street and the fury of nature in catastrophe Canyon.
6. Jim Henson's Muppet-Vision 3D- FP Kermit, Miss Piggy, and friends take you on a wacky 3D tour of the Muppet Labs. (sponsored by Panasonic)
7. Great Movie Ride- FP Find yourself riding right through the middle of your favorite scenes from classic motion pictures and Hollywood moments.
8. Animagic!- Donald Duck creates mayhem during Mickey's animation lecture when he opens the door to some of the most popular Disney films.
9. The Best of Phineas & Ferb in 3D- FP See the infamous duo’s best episodes in this suspenseful 3D extravaganza. (sponsored by Panasonic)
10. Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Hollywoodland- Hop aboard for a grand-circle tour of Disneyland Park with stops at Mickey's Toontown Fair, Tomorrowland, Harvest Treasure Promeande, and Westernalnd.
Shopping:
a. Mickey's of Hollywood
b. Sid Cahuenga's One-of-a-Kind Shop
c. Rizzo's Prop & Pawn Shop
d. Hollywood Tower Hotel Gift Shoppe
e. Rock Around the Shop
f. Playhouse Disney Store
g. Oscar's Classic Car Souvenirs
h. Cover Story
i. Celebirty 5 & 10
j. Planet Hollywood Superstore
k. Animation Gallery
l. In Character
Dining:
A. 50's Prime Time Café
B. Sci Fi Dine-In Theatre
C. Studio Catering Company
D. Catalina Eddie's
E. Hollywood Scoops
Entertainment:
AA. Chance to Shine
BB. Muppet Mobile Labs

FANTASYLAND
Attractions:
1. Cinderella Castle- Look at the majestic icon of Disneyland Park.
2. Cinderella Castle Walkthrough- Walk through Cinderella Castle to learn the story of Cinderella and Prince Charming.
3. Cinderella's Surprise Celebration- Cinderella is the hostess with the mostess in this sing-along, clap-along extravaganza!
4. Peter Pan's Flight- FP Fly with peter Pan to Neverland.
5. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride- Take a wild ride with Mr. Toad around Toad Hall
6. Mickey Mouse Revue- FP Maestro Mickey conducts an orchestra of Disney characters in the musical animatronic show. (sponsored by Coca-Cola)
7. Snow White's Scary Adventures- Ride through the famous fairy tale that includes several close encounters with the Wicked Witch herself.
8. Mary Poppin's Jolly Holiday- FP Ride through the classic film that includes a carousel, waiting penguins, and a flying nanny.
9. King Arthur's Golden Carousel- Ride an enchanted horse through a whirling fantasy of color and music.
8. Dumbo the Flying Elephant- FP Fly with Dumbo over Fantasyland.
10. Alice's Tea Party- Celebrate the Mad Hatter's Unbirthday with Alice and the March Hare.
11. it's a small world- Children from around the world join in song as you enjoy the happiest cruise to ever set sail.
12. Maelstrom- FP Take a boat ride back to the era of the Vikings. then, you can watch a five-minute movie about Norway.
13. Skyway to Tomorrowland- Get a great view of Disneyland Park as a skycabin transports you to Tomorrowland.
14. Magic Journeys- FP See the world through the eyes of a child.
15. The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Adventure- FP Journey with Ariel as she tries to find true love.
Shopping:
a. The Mad Hatter
b. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
c. Le Petit Chalet
d. Fantasy Faire Gifts
e. Castle Heraldry
f. The Glass Slipper
g. Once Upon a Time...the Disney Princess Shop
h. Puffin's Roost
Dining:
A. Pinocchio's Village Haus Restaurant
B. Enchanted Cottage, Sweets and Treats
C. Welch's Grape Juice Stand
D. Cinderella’s Banquet Hall
E. Mrs. Pott’s Cupboard
F. Kringla Bakeri of Kafé
Entertainment:
AA. Imagine...A Fantasy in the Sky!

MICKEY'S TOONTOWN FAIR
Attractions:
1. Mickey's House- Tour Mickey Mouse's home.
2. Minnie's House- Tour Minnie Mouse's home.
3. Doanld's Boat- Run around and get wet on the SS Daisy.
4. The Barnstormer at Goofy's Farm- FP Take off on this "goofy" family rollercoaster ride!
5. Chip n' Dale's Treehouse- Tour Chip n' Dale's treetop home.
6. Toon Park- Play in the shade.
7. Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin- FP Help Roger Rabbit get away from the Toon Patrol.
8. Jolly Trolley- Ride a whimsical trolley around Mickey's Toontown Fair.
9. Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Mickey's Toontown Fair- Hop aboard for a grand-circle tour of Disneyland Park with stops at Tomorrowland, Harvest Treasure Promenade, Westernland, and Hollywoodland.
Shopping:
a. Toontown Delivery Company
b. Gag Factory
c. Toontown 5 & 10
d. County Bounty
Dining:
A. Dinghy Drinks
B. Toon Pop
C. Out of Bounds Ice Cream
D. Good Time Cafe
E. Daisy's Snack Wagon
F. Mickey's Trailer
G. Goofy's Drink Stand
H. Pop-A-Lot Popcorn
I. House of Mouse
Entertainment:
AA. Toontown Clowns

TOMORROWLAND
Attractions:
1. Cosmo Jets- Fly over Tomorrowland in a rocket. (click here for a visual)
2. WEDWay PeopleMover- Tour Tomorrowland aboard this elevated transportation system.
3. ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Enocunter- FP Come face-to-face with and eerie alien.
4. Monsters Inc Laugh Floor Comedy Club- FP Mike Wazowski tells some funny jokes in this interactive live show.
5. Space Mountain: From the Earth to the Moon- FP Brace yorself for the most sophisticated state-of-the-art, out-of-this-world adventure anywhere. (sponsored by Continental Airlines)
6. Star Tours II: Pod Racers- FP Pod-race in a Starspeeder 3000. (sponsored by Apple)
7. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin- FP Help Buzz defeat the evil Emperor Zurg with your laser cannon.
8. Test Track- FP Ride a car through a Hot Wheels testing facility on the fastest, longest ride ever built by Walt Disney Imagineering! (sponsored by Hot Wheels)
9. New Horizons- See the 21st Century through the eyes of such authors as Jules Verne and HG Wells.
10. Grande Circuit Speedway- FP Drive a racecar. (sponsored by NASCAR)
11. General Electric Carousel of Progress- Follow a family through 100 years of progress. (sponsored by General Electric)
12. Captain EO -A Tribute- FP See this 3D movie starring Michael Jackson. (sponsored by Panasonic)
13. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea- FP Dive with Captain Nemo into the depths of the sea.
14. Fashions & Fabrics Throughout the Ages- Learn the history of clothing.
15. Soarin' Over the World- FP Feel the exhilarating rush of this free-flying hang gliding adventure over the world's natural and man-made wonders. (sponsored by Aquafina)
16. Cranium Command (revised version)- See the workings of the human brain through the eyes of a 4-year-old (12 in the old version) boy. (sponsored by Crest)
17. Ellen's Energy Adventure- FP Ride with Bill Nye and Ellen DeGeneres as they go back to the dinosaur era.
18. Meet the World- Learn about Japan's interesting history with two little children and a crane.
19. Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad Tomorrowland- Hop aboard for a grand-circle tour of Disneyland Park with stops at Harvest Treasure Promenade, Westernland, Hollywoodland, and Mickey's Toontown Fair.
20. Disney-Boeing Monorail Disneyland Park- Climb into the newest, fastest, and most environmentally-friendly monorail yet for a tour of the Honolulu Disney Resort with stos at the Disney Village, the Disneyland Motel, and Disney's Grande Hawaiian Resort.
21. Skyway to Fantasyland- Get a great view of Disneyland Park as a skycabin transports you to Fantasyland.
Shopping:
a. Star Trader
b. Tomorrowlanding
c. Radio Disney CD Mixer
d. Planet M
e. Solar Ray's Light Sopplies
f. Constellations
g. Ice Station Cool (yes, this is the same thing as Epcot's Club Cool.)
h. Star Command Store
Dining:
A. Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet
B. Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies
C. The Lunching Pad at Rockettower Plaza
D. Space Place FoodPort
E. The Popping Pod
F. Grab Quick Snacks
G. Starliner Diner
Entertainmet:
AA. Jammitors
BB. Push the Talking Trash Can
CC. Stitch's Supersonic Celebration

I will continue later with the Disney Village and the hotels.
What do you think?
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom