'The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler Weekend'

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Fievel, are you doing Fox Cities? I saw a brochure for it, today at the Y. It would correspond with the events you mentioned above.
No, that's the day we fly out to WDW. I have the Brewers 1/2 Marathon they day before. I'm not sure back-to-back half marathons would be a good idea.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
We can do it privately through PM's if people like, but it might not be a bad thing if you really dont want to miss the meet, to exchange a few mobile numbers. I know that Ill get Coryna's (President of this meet) in the event my travel plans are running late etc.

Just a thought. I wouldnt mind sharing mine, as long as you dont text me wild, intoxicating pics of yourself on ToT at 2:55am. Ill be asleep. :D

Blueliner

I was excited to see the waiver information. My wife and I both will be participating (running/walking/combination thereof)

Chris Hawkins - Bib Number 3698
Carrie Hawkins - Bib Number 3697

joel_maxwell

I was excited to see the waiver information. My wife and I both will be participating (running/walking/combination thereof)

Chris Hawkins - Bib Number 3698
Carrie Hawkins - Bib Number 3697
Glad to see you back in posting action Chris. Now, I thought you would have been up there with me from what i gathered of your pace. I was looking for a rabbit to set a good pace. ;)

Blueliner

Glad to see you back in posting action Chris. Now, I thought you would have been up there with me from what i gathered of your pace. I was looking for a rabbit to set a good pace. ;)

Even on a good day, I would have trouble keeping up with you for any distance over a mile or two! I posted some observations a few moments ago on the "What did you do?" thread that might help explain some of my difficulties with training this summer.

joel_maxwell

Even on a good day, I would have trouble keeping up with you for any distance over a mile or two! I posted some observations a few moments ago on the "What did you do?" thread that might help explain some of my difficulties with training this summer.
Im heading over there to see. Doesnt sound good.

fmingo36

How the heck did I miss that waivers/bib numbers were released??? Did you get an e-mail? I GOT NOTHING!!!

Anyways, most of you know me as fmingo36 but my name is Coryna (pronounced COR-REE-NA). I will be co-hosting the Meet & Greet with my buddy Joel_Maxwell.

My bib# is 2674
My hubby, Chris is 2673
And I registered myself first---so weird how they assign bib numbers!:confused:
I have no idea where we'll be in regards to corrals and I have found in the past that unless you have a low bib number (like Joel) where it's almost a guarentee for Corral A it's kinda of a crap shoot. I will say that if you have run a DIsney race and have an official Disney race time they probably are more likely to place you in a corral more accurately than someone's first race that has an estimated finish time.

I did see on the Disneyland 1/2 marathon thread that there was a website for corral placement. I'm going to see if it works for this race as well.

Looking forward to meeting all of you face-to-face.
28 Days till Race night!

fmingo36

We can do it privately through PM's if people like, but it might not be a bad thing if you really dont want to miss the meet, to exchange a few mobile numbers. I know that Ill get Coryna's (President of this meet) in the event my travel plans are running late etc.

Just a thought. I wouldnt mind sharing mine, as long as you dont text me wild, intoxicating pics of yourself on ToT at 2:55am. Ill be asleep. :D

Again...you know me so well! :p

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Here is the link about corral placement (in regards to the Disneyland 1/2 marathon).

http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/eww...-marathon/2012/2012-CorralAssignmentsDLHM.pdf

If I remember correctly from the only other night race I've done (the inaugeral W&D) the corrals did not go to G. I think it was A-E only. (Joel, can you back me up on this?)
I'll vouch for that as well....we were shocked when we were Corral C at the time, until we learned there were only 5 corrals total.

a2grafix

Brad here...my wife and I are 5729 and 5730 ....I think we win back of the pack honors....

Nope. Well, I'm pretty far back ... Tim from Toledo (now Memphis) ... bib # 6358. Never ran anything more than a 5K so i guessed at my final 10 miler time. Might be in the last corral. Regardless, going to have fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom