The Top 10 Places to Drink Beer at Walt Disney World!

EaglesfanNJ

This is an awesome article and thanks for sharing. As a beer drinker i always love hearing about the different options at the world.

I was surprised over #1 though...i've never been to the CG, but to put it #1 strictly in terms of beer drinking, i found it surprising. Raglan Road seemed about right, i would have put it in the top 3 myself but hey. And finally, Fuego didn't even crack the top 10? Come on, Sci Fi gets in but Fuego does not? The physical look of the actual bar alone has to get it in the Top 10, plus the fact that you can get the ambience of Raglan Road if you sit outside. Very enjoyable

jakeman

Good list.

I'm glad he didn't go for the obvious "drink around the world" comment.

The wife and I have always enjoyed the little lounges and bars that are tucked away in the resorts.

raven

Well at Epcot it's easy to catch a beer around the world:

-Octoberfest, Germany
-Moosehead, Canada
-Sam Adams, American Adventure
-Guiness, United Kingdom
etc.

Just be advised that since they serve it in plastic cups the Florida heat makes it impossible to "sip" at it. You pretty much have to gulp it down in order to keep it from getting warm. But then you wouldn't want to become one of "those" guests now. :lol:

French Quarter

"The last time we sent someone to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue I had to go back inside and tell my father-in-law, 'Dad, it is time to put down the spoon and the washboard and quit singing, the show’s been over for 20 minutes.'"

Hahaha!

Mrs.Toad

Go to the Ale & Compass in the Yacht Club.

We relax there after a long morning in WS or DHS.

It is the Cheers of WDW.

Cozy and inviting and the coolest, friendliest bartenders.

Small and wonderful if you prefer a lighter, more intimate setting.

French Quarter

I don't know about the beer offering but one of the most comfortable bars with the best service was the bar inside Sanaa at Kidani Village. They offer munchies too.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
Sanaa offers the same beers as Victoria Falls, but it looks like a fun place to sit and enjoy a cold one!

Scat Cat's Lounge in Port Orleans also looks/sounds like it'd be fun to hang out in as well.

Woozle

Nice list. I'd also like to mention The Wave has a trio of organic beers that are pretty delicious. I had their oatmeal stout during my Thanksgiving dinner last year and it was great.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
Nice list. I'd also like to mention The Wave has a trio of organic beers that are pretty delicious. I had their oatmeal stout during my Thanksgiving dinner last year and it was great.

Thanks for the tip, I will have to try and get in there on our next trip and try it out. That Oatmeal Stout and Brown Ale sound fantastic...

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
I have also heard that Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club is quite nice, but I haven't been there. Anyone on here like this spot that can give a short review?

MKCP 1985

My own personal favorites:

1. Rose and Crown pub, Epcot - really the only place inside a park that makes me go out of my way specifically for a beer.
2. Raglan Road, Downtown Disney
3. ESPN Club, Downtown Disney - because sometimes you want to catch a ball game and a beer, even at Disney
4. T Rex bar, Downtown Disney - the blue ice bar and a cold beer will make me forget Disney's high prices, even if only momentarily; and
5. Any of the bars at any of the on property hotels after a long day in the parks, and you can't get that with a value resort. :king:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
One place that has gone unmentioned is JellyRolls. It is one of the last fun nighttime options for adults at WDW.

Another place that is fairly good, and last time I was there had pitchers of beer, is Paradiso 37.

Finally the best place to grab a beer at WDW is not at WDW. Head over to CityWalk and go to Margarittaville.

TakeMeThere81

I have to vote for Biergarten. They have gynormous beers which are quite tasty.

See?
DSC01700.jpg

French Quarter

And nothing goes with beer quite like schnitzel and sausage and spaetzel and ... oh how I could go on! Love Biergarten! Thanks for the pic.

CoffeeJedi

Love the little kid with the sorcerer hat photobombing you!
He's got that look of plotting and scheming, figuring out a way to steal a sip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom