• No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by tenchu
Gary, you'd do it with *knobs* on.

:lookaroun

After consulting my British slang dictionary, I have to say . . .

You people have so many naughty words and variations of naughty words that I can't quite say if I'd be willing to do that or not. Heck, I'm game. I'll give it a try.:lookaroun

JBSLJames

It is a real culture clash. I mean, the phrase "I'm gonna go outside and smoke a " would be pretty confrontational here in the States.

NashvilleMouse

Holy cow, I have been away too long to see that the THA is being dissolved. I think perhaps we need to form a 'WDWMAGIC Mafia'... a group of shaddy characters that take no lip from outsiders and not only remove them from the BB, but also take them out on a long drive out to the marshes of Florida.

The Godmother: Tigsmom

Ha ha. :lol: Anyways, I think the moderation is best left with those that run these boards. If they want to appoint others to help them, then they have the right to do so.

Shaman

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Holy cow, I have been away too long to see that the THA is being dissolved. I think perhaps we need to form a 'WDWMAGIC Mafia'... a group of shaddy characters that take no lip from outsiders and not only remove them from the BB, but also take them out on a long drive out to the marshes of Florida.

The Godmother: Tigsmom

Ha ha. :lol: Anyways, I think the moderation is best left with those that run these boards. If they want to appoint others to help them, then they have the right to do so.

Mafia?! Who you been talkin to...

:lookaroun

NashvilleMouse

Everyone here will need new names with 'the' in the middle. For example:

Vinnie 'The Rat' Marigucci
Tony 'The Razor' Andreni
Michael 'The Eight Ball' Coppallone
Don 'The Shadow' Francinni

You talkin' to me?

tigsmom

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Everyone here will need new names with 'the' in the middle. For example:

Vinnie 'The Rat' Marigucci
Tony 'The Razor' Andreni
Michael 'The Eight Ball' Coppallone
Don 'The Shadow' Francinni

You talkin' to me?

Hey! Whatchya lookin' at?

DarkImage4

Originally posted by Legacy
With that...

*the room goes black. When the light reappears again, Legacy has vanished*

Now HERE'S something as a side comment from the past that few will remember....WELL DONE:sohappy:

I know, I know...I way behind the times as to where this thread is going...but I had to comment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom