Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

General Grizz

Originally posted by SpongeScott
:lol:

How does Darrel always get in these messes?:lol:

Hmm...Good question. Couldn't tell ya bud.

And this is for you Maria: :kiss:

And this is for you Jerry:
soda_sign.jpg

And this is for you, SpongeScott:
2001-07-24-michael-eisner.jpg

And this is for me:
CookieBear.jpg

Woody13

Originally posted by Tahu
Besides, we need to concentrate our efforts on Eisner, the troll king, where most trolls spawn from.

It seems to me that Roy E. Disney and Stanley P. Gold are the troll kings. They are the ones "trailing a lure or baited hook" in an attempt to disrupt The Walt Disney Company. They sure baited in Comcast!:lol:

Woody13

Originally posted by General Grizz
It took wars to end genocide. Similarly, you need the trolls to oust the trolls. ;) :p :wave:

So Grizz, I guess what you're saying is that "all's fair in love and war"? :veryconfu You know as well as I, that the Comcast bid was precipitated by the Roy and Stan oust Eisner campaign.

And you also know (if you have read my posts, which I am sure you have) that Roy and Stan have employed one of the biggest SPAM operations in the USA to cull the names of shareholders. I wonder what Penn Media is going to do with all those names?

Why did Roy and family sell 47% of their total Walt Disney stock back in August, 2003? I don't know all the answers. But it is very clear to me that Roy and Stan have ulterior motives. I have good reason to question Roy's motives and so should you, if you (as I believe) are truly committed to keeping the Disney Company a strong and independent firm.:cool:

You and I want the same thing. We just have different ways!

You know my position. I am behind the company 100%!:wave:

imagineer boy

Originally posted by Woody13
So Grizz, I guess what you're saying is that "all's fair in love and war"? :veryconfu You know as well as I, that the Comcast bid was precipitated by the Roy and Stan oust Eisner campaign.

And you also know (if you have read my posts, which I am sure you have) that Roy and Stan have employed one of the biggest SPAM operations in the USA to cull the names of shareholders. I wonder what Penn Media is going to do with all those names?

Why did Roy and family sell 47% of their total Walt Disney stock back in August, 2003? I don't know all the answers. But it is very clear to me that Roy and Stan have ulterior motives. I have good reason to question Roy's motives and so should you, if you (as I believe) are truly committed to keeping the Disney Company a strong and independent firm.:cool:

You know my position. I am behind the company 100%!

Um........ I believe you have the wrong thread.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Yes, like right now I can say that Scott rhymes with snot, and there's nothing anybody can do about it!!! HA!

:p :lol: :animwink:
:( :cry: Yeah, well I can sat that Christy rhymes with.....with....with Misty, so there.

Misty Christy!
Misty Christy!

Oh, I give up.

Snotty Scotty in the potty.

JBSLJames

*pokes head out from under bridge*

No more THA??? Hmmmmmm.

*cracks fingers and tries to think of more words that rhyme with Christy*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom