• Yes

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by Corrus
Since I was not a member of the THA, I'll keep my Troll Scanner and Troll Meter online, just in case...:D

OK, HAHAHA! What does THA stand for? HAHA - can you explain the history to me since I'm still new :p

Maria

Edward, maybe explaining it would be reliving it.... better left to PM... :animwink:

....WHO VOTED "NO"????? :rolleyes:

(22 to 1 so far)

General Grizz

BAN ROB!

He is clearly trying to limit the defense of the boards, which will in turn create a harbor for more troll activity. Persistence in authority will make others more wary and careful before they troll.

THAT IS ALL, TROOPS!

:p

SpongeScott

wee-ooo
wee-ooo
wee-ooo

*pulls Grizz over and hands him an 8x10 glossy, autographed picture of Eisner for being in violation of the signature rule*

:eek:

FigmentJedi

I'm going to be a peacemaker here. Grizz, apologize to Maria. Maria apologize to Grizz. The Troll hunting can easily turn into a witch hunt. So let's not burn each other. Let's not bicker and argue about who to ban. That's Steve's job!
Besides, we need to concentrate our efforts on Eisner, the troll king, where most trolls spawn from. When he loses his power, some trolls may still lurk in the black abysses and do horrible and wicked things, but they're won't be as much of them. Okay, speech over.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by General Grizz
I'm sorry, Maria. :cry:

Here, have a Mamey shake.

I still like my signature bigger. The colors were so pretty!!! : :cry: :cry: :(

1) Much better... thanks Grizz! :sohappy:

2) is a Mamey Shake? :lol: :confused:

General Grizz

Originally posted by DMC-12
1) Much better... thanks Grizz! :sohappy:

2) is a Mamey Shake? :lol: :confused:

Come on, you KNEW you liked the colors!!

And this is Mamey:
mamey.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom