Should the THA be dissolved

• Yes

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

JBSLJames

Originally posted by MouseMadness
MUA HA HA HA! You'll never get me! NEVAH!!!!!

Nyah nyah, Christy's getting Misty with her fisty. . .whoa, that doesn't sound right. Christy's sissty likes to ty. I'm striking out all over. Why isn't your name Sue?

MouseMadness

Wow! Very nice attempts at making my name rhyme with something naughty! *applauds* I just got a pm from tenchu... and he thought of a rhyme :lookaroun and I'm assuming the Scottish/American language barrier is why I don't get it. :lookaroun I'm awaiting an explanation. I'm also assuming that since he pm'd it to me and didn't post it here it's quite offensive! :lol:

Kevin rhymes with heaven. :king: :lol: :wave:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Wow! Very nice attempts at making my name rhyme with something naughty! *applauds* I just got a pm from tenchu... and he thought of a rhyme :lookaroun and I'm assuming the Scottish/American language barrier is why I don't get it. :lookaroun I'm awaiting an explanation. I'm also assuming that since he pm'd it to me and didn't post it here it's quite offensive! :lol:

Kevin rhymes with heaven. :king: :lol: :wave:

Judd rhymes with . . . well nevermind what Judd rhymes with.

Shaman

This thread has drifted way off course.....

Anyways......frisky rhymes with Christy......

:lookaroun :lol: :p :wave:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by SpongeScott
Judd is not my bud because he is a dud.
WOOHOO! That felt GOOD!

*goes back to work on Christy some more*

Back in the day, I worked at the Cincinnati Gardens and there were times when we would get to do some cool stuff in the arena before or after events. We would play hoops on Xaviers home floor, Play indoor soccer, and most importantly. . . wrestle when WCW would come to town. We had names and storylines, the whole gamut. My name for that event was Big Judd Stud. There's a rhyme I'm proud of??

Pretty cool wrestling on a real ring instead of the front yard. My finishing move was the Judd buster, a variation on the Diamond Cutter.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I log on expecting to be reading about Trolls, and instead I run into a discussion of filthy, unmentionable acts and whether or not Tenchu will perform them.

Makes me wonder what other good stuff I've missed over the years by skipping things like this.:lol:

I'll go out on a limb here, and, with absolutely no idea what we're talking about, say . . . I'd probably do whatever it is.:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
*Waits for a private message to find out what horrible thing I just offered to do.*

Give me a hint. Does it involve farm animals?

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
I log on expecting to be reading about Trolls, and instead I run into a discussion of filthy, unmentionable acts and whether or not Tenchu will perform them.

Makes me wonder what other good stuff I've missed over the years by skipping things like this.:lol:

I'll go out on a limb here, and, with absolutely no idea what we're talking about, say . . . I'd probably do whatever it is.:lookaroun

Gary, you'd do it with *knobs* on.

:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Phew! That was close! I don't have any problem doing that.

In fact, I do it quite frequently.:king:

(but I don't do it on anybody or anything though I did have a friend once who . . .)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom