The Talk, News, Rumors, About Phase 3

flyerjab

I cannot wait to see what this is. The fact that @marni1971 consistently states that it will generate "discussion" has me awash in anticipation. And we know it is not Star Wars, PIXAR, or a water ride (I believe). That still leaves Walt Disney Studios - live action and animation - or something that they are potentially acquiring, or maybe another partnership like they have with Cameron.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
I cannot wait to see what this is. The fact that @marni1971 consistently states that it will generate "discussion" has me awash in anticipation. And we know it is not Star Wars, PIXAR, or a water ride (I believe). That still leaves Walt Disney Studios - live action and animation - or something that they are potentially acquiring, or maybe another partnership like they have with Cameron.

I wonder if phase 3 is a copy of a ride in a different Disney Park, or a fresh new idea.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
I would love to see a water ride come, but it probably won't. And I hope it's an outdoor attraction. Because DHS needs some. We literally have no outdoor rides. All indoor. The slinky dog coaster and the alien flying saucers attractions are the only outdoor attractions announced. And that's fine. But I believe we are going to get a few more in the future. And I hope we get an outdoor trackless ride similar to Luigi's. I rode it earlier this month, and it's more fun than you think. I thought to myself, "This kind of attraction is what DHS needs."

DinoInstitute

I would love to see a water ride come, but it probably won't. And I hope it's an outdoor attraction. Because DHS needs some. We literally have no outdoor rides. All indoor. The slinky dog coaster and the alien flying saucers attractions are the only outdoor attractions announced. And that's fine. But I believe we are going to get a few more in the future. And I hope we get an outdoor trackless ride similar to Luigi's. I rode it earlier this month, and it's more fun than you think. I thought to myself, "This kind of attraction is what DHS needs."
That's actually a good point, I think all parks need some good outdoor attractions (including Epcot). Granted, while rain can be an issue in Florida, I think they add to the parks selection and variety. Plus, they have reride-ability at nighttime often with a whole new atmosphere and level of fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom