The Talk, News, Rumors, About Phase 3

deere839

Got a feeling we might see phase 3 in indy then maybe a phase 4 where ones mans dream/Launch Bay is and all that witch seems like a reasonable space for Cars land and Monster Inc land and maybe even incredibles land Launch bay is only a temp attraction till Star wars land is open also if it goes into LMA that means Star tours might get moved/demoded.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Why is this thread in News or Rumors? This should be in chit chat or armchair imagineering
I cannot tell who knows things. They could be fakes who are really good actors. Now please...stick to the topic.
Then why ask the question in the first place? If you dont who to trust, then what kind of answer are you looking for? And what topic should people stick to? Guessing? You seem to get testy with anybody who responds with an answer you dont find suitable.
No. We're done.
And you snapped at @PhotoDave219 in the other thread when you did not like his answer to a question about park ops and then you claimed that you very well may be "in the know" in terms of such subjects. So, was that bluff? Whats your point, caller? And dont forget....Your not my Supervisor!

mleeeman

28k3rf8.jpg

PhotoDave219

Why is this thread in News or Rumors? This should be in chit chat or armchair imagineering

Then why ask the question in the first place? If you dont who to trust, then what kind of answer are you looking for? And what topic should people stick to? Guessing? You seem to get testy with anybody who responds with an answer you dont find suitable.

And you snapped at @PhotoDave219 in the other thread when you did not like his answer to a question about park ops and then you claimed that you very well may be "in the know" in terms of such subjects. So, was that bluff? Whats your point, caller? And dont forget....Your not my Supervisor!

Do you want ants? This is how we get ants.

elchippo

Based on the new art and all that's been going on, I'm starting to think SWL will go to the right of Star Tours instead of the left and take up SOA. Allows for a better opportunity to expand SWL should they need to, and then "Indy Land" will go where the Indy show is now. And since Indy is set mostly in the 1930's this allows for a better transition from Hollywood Blvd/Echo Lake, so basically as it is right now. Backlot Express can become an Indy themed QS akin to Restaurantosaurus and they can repurpose a lot of the building and theming already over there. Given what is clearly a budget cut to TSL as indicated by the simplified/reduced artwork that has popped up on its construction walls, why wouldn't everything be now getting its corners cut, right?

And if I'm wrong, it means they STILL have to close Indy soon in addition to everything else that's been going down....or they can let it continue to swallow people as they build the other two lands.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

I blame the fact that she hates penguins. Penguins did nothing wrong :(

Seabasealpha1

I blame the fact that she hates penguins. Penguins did nothing wrong :(
You know, by now I'd have just changed my name and hid for a while...

And personally, after visiting Seaworld and riding that FLOP Antarctica attraction...I find that penguins smell a little like wet dog mixed with defrosting freezer...and old air-conditioner running on high in an RV...

Last edited:

Ignohippo

Wrong. Indy has been close to the axe for three years now.

As for phase three, it's mentioned and discussed numerous times elsewhere. Was there any need for another thread?

Given the new art, I think it's a valid question.

Obviously, things have changed since I got my info (I'm completely befuddled) and SW is going in the back corner where SoA was (or LMA to probably be more accurate), so that completely puts "Phase 3" up in the air. Time to fall on my sword. I know the info I had was good completely. Not sure how, when, or why things changed. It was explained to me that the DHS plans were designed specifically around the existing buildings around Echo Lake and that the DL plans mirrored the plans from DHS.

What if Phase 3 was cancelled? I'm so confused. As of only a few months ago, there was still talk of what would go in that corner. How did SW end up there?

PhotoDave219

Obviously, things have changed since I got my info (I'm completely befuddled) and SW is going in the back corner where SoA was (or LMA to probably be more accurate), so that completely puts "Phase 3" up in the air. Time to fall on my sword. I know the info I had was good completely. Not sure how, when, or why things changed. It was explained to me that the DHS plans were designed specifically around the existing buildings around Echo Lake and that the DL plans mirrored the plans from DHS.

What if Phase 3 was cancelled? I'm so confused. As of only a few months ago, there was still talk of what would go in that corner. How did SW end up there?

There's a chance the information you got was put out there with the intention of identifying a leak.

Hopefully it changes for the better.

Ignohippo

There's a chance the information you got was put out there with the intention of identifying a leak.

Hopefully it changes for the better.

No. Still say zero chance. I can't go into how I know that, but we'll just say entirely too high up in the food chain for those kinds of games.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Obviously, things have changed since I got my info (I'm completely befuddled) and SW is going in the back corner where SoA was (or LMA to probably be more accurate)?

What was mentioned to me is the whole SWL location could have moved earlier this year to facilitate faster construction. I still can't verify it, nor can I trust on the other hand the edge of a piece of concept art from another project.

It's a mess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom