The Spirited Sixth Sense ...

flynnibus

Premium Member
No it wouldn't. TSMM is an overrated wii game. Adding other attractions would make it very missable

On a random tangent (it's time for that already isn't it??? :D)

I put in the Wii game the other day because people had been saying that here. The Wii game is no substitute for the real thing... it 'looks' alot alike, but the game play, the specials, etc are different. I get some people feel the real thing is less special when it has a low-end version of it available.. but the Wii version is BORING and crippled.. the real version is worlds better. YMMV

JimboJones123

On a random tangent (it's time for that already isn't it??? :D)

I put in the Wii game the other day because people had been saying that here. The Wii game is no substitute for the real thing... it 'looks' alot alike, but the game play, the specials, etc are different. I get some people feel the real thing is less special when it has a low-end version of it available.. but the Wii version is BORING and crippled.. the real version is worlds better. YMMV
Not all attractions are for all people.

Calling it a Wii game is very subjective and very counter to how the average guest feels.

It is an attraction with high rerideability but very low reride reality due to the lines.

Doubling capacity would be an incredible PR move.

You are spot on. Nothing like the Wii game.

asianway

Not all attractions are for all people.

Calling it a Wii game is very subjective and very counter to how the average guest feels.

It is an attraction with high rerideability but very low reride reality due to the lines.

Doubling capacity would be an incredible PR move.

You are spot on. Nothing like the Wii game.
I guess for the typical Wdw guest who doesn't know any better it's worth their trip-sorry I was mistaken...

flynnibus

Premium Member
Is there some reason you don't that people could actually enjoy TSMM? You make is sound like anyone who could get any enjoyment out of it is a dumb rube

It's a favorite punching bag for some who feel to hold Disney higher.. or others who feel anything without AAs is cheapened.. etc. Because it has screens vs sets.. the bandwagon against it can't be big enough. Unwarranted IMO - it's one of my favorite attractions. I'm not sure which limits me riding the most tho... my gun stamina or the wait :)

asianway

It's a favorite punching bag for some who feel to hold Disney higher.. or others who feel anything without AAs is cheapened.. etc. Because it has screens vs sets.. the bandwagon against it can't be big enough. Unwarranted IMO - it's one of my favorite attractions. I'm not sure which limits me riding the most tho... my gun stamina or the wait :)
I guess there's two types of fans. Those that have ridden ride & go seek and those that haven't

WDWFan_Boston

I guess there's two types of fans. Those that have ridden ride & go seek and those that haven't

Wow. Condescending much?

Enjoying the ride doesn't make people stupid or pixiedusters. It just means they enjoy the ride. Sure, Hollywood needs a lot of attention, but that doesn't take the fun out of the ride for me.

In the illustrious words of Ebeneezer Scrooge: "You keep Disney in your own way, and let me keep it in mine." ;)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member

It's not my favorite attraction, but I'll be damned if I don't always check my score vs the hourly/monthly scoreboard at the end. It will have my family and I talking and comparing strategy and techniques long after we leave the ride. I LOVE the competitive but fun aspect it brings. No other attraction rivals that part of it, IMO

Disclaimer: I play far too much xbox live so I get competitive)

asianway

Wow. Condescending much?

Enjoying the ride doesn't make people stupid or pixiedusters. It just means they enjoy the ride. Sure, Hollywood needs a lot of attention, but that doesn't take the fun out of the ride for me.

In the illustrious words of Ebeneezer Scrooge: "You keep Disney in your own way, and let me keep it in mine." ;)
The only attractions at Hollywood I'd rate lower than TSMM are Disney Jr, the Mushu show, and LMA. I would also rate the citizens higher. There's much better things to do at DHS than pull your...gun

WDW1974

Original Poster
Okay couple of thoughts/questions....

Would any delays in 7DMTC be construction related or budget related?

Any chance that Michael Eisner be positioning himself to take Iger's place?

Building/operational on coaster.

Absolutely no. Corps like Disney never go back and way too much bad blood between Eisner (did I miss the part where he is named a Disney Legend like say Billy Crystal?) and too many folks at the Co. It's totally ego and politics and I love it, personally, because I know how much things like this actually bother folks like Iger (when very little else does). I also am quite fond of Michael and wish he could have turned things around his last 5-6 years ...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
He could lift his leg and pee on me as he passed if it meant that he would come in gung-ho building rides, and attractions to compete with Uni.
I am so over the non-stop DVC and M&G building spree.

. If it meant Eisner coming back for that (officially), he could give me the R. Kelly treatment as well.

WDW1974

Original Poster
But the primary purpose of social media is seeking attention. So, if you visit WDW, you shouldn't comment on it?

Engaging in social media (what we all are doing here) is different than crafting a life where you become an online BRAND advocate for the likes of Dr. Blondie, Bland Tommy, Crazy Gary and Scary Steven and get freebies and invites to largely inconsequential events for it.

I love talking about Disney, Universal and media and entertainment in general. But no one pays me a penny. I do it because I like to do it and I don't want anything free from Disney. I just want what I pay for, what is pimped and what I have been conditioned by the company to accept.

I don't need to see Captain America three weeks early with the DPB team and then have a free BBQ meal at HoB so I can then blog all about the above and feel special (right, Mrs. Ricky?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom