The Spirited Sixth Sense ...

PeterAlt

I'm not sure but months ago I heard she was, along with Stacey Snider but I doubt any of that rumor is still relevant. I'd like to see Kathleen get a chance though.
Yeah, especially if she delivers Star Wars 7 on time and on budget. You know, they're working on a very tight schedule. I don't know what the budget situation is...

PeterAlt

According to someone at UO, Team Members will begin training on Gringotts the first week of May.

Not too shabby -- maybe those rumors of a late May soft opening will turn out to be true.

On a side note, anyone notice the Disney Parks Blog had, like, the one-thousandth post about the detailing on the Dwarves Mine Train, and one of the comments was a snide remark about Disney spending extra time putting details on their ride unlike another park that quickly built an unadorned ride in a year's time. Dr. Blondie replied to the comment with a smiley.

Something tells me Universal's going to have all the smileys this summer.
We shall see...

stevehousse

FP situation? I don't have a clue what you're talking about? You mean MM+? More than 3 what?

Confused

Yes! Now you "start" with 3 pre selected fast passes, and once you use those, you get a revolving 4th FP that can be used again and again afte each time u use it, thus creating an "unlimited" number of FPs for each guest! Sounds confusing huh! LOL

Just think of the poor people who don't read these forums and know how all this works! I feel sorry for them! (As I silently laugh to myself as I pass all those standby guests in line!)

I mean, I'm glad we get more now, but the process is just so overly complicated for simple minded people...which just isn't necessary!

PeterAlt

Yes! Now you "start" with 3 pre selected fast passes, and once you use those, you get a revolving 4th FP that can be used again and again afte each time u use it, thus creating an "unlimited" number of FPs for each guest! Sounds confusing huh! LOL

Just think of the poor people who don't read these forums and know how all this works! I feel sorry for them! (As I silently laugh to myself as I pass all those standby guests in line!)

I mean, I'm glad we get more now, but the process is just so overly complicated for simple minded people...which just isn't necessary!
That and the north entrance way to avoid parking fees are among our membership privileges!

Last edited:

bhg469

Anything has to be better than last month. At least they will be able to pick more than meet and greets... I hope.. Their system isn't sophisticated enough to know that I'm a grown man and have no desire to watch parades and meet Belle.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Yeah, especially if she delivers Star Wars 7 on time and on budget. You know, they're working on a very tight schedule. I don't know what the budget situation is...

Likely astronomical... I could see them spending top 5 budget all time on Ep7 because you know it will make it back.

WDWDad13

that's why they are sending all of the educational material about it to everyone's home before the vacation starts

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Likely astronomical... I could see them spending top 5 budget all time on Ep7 because you know it will make it back.

Since it's Disney and live action they will probably produce the first Star Wars film ever which LOSES money. Another 'John Carter' with 3x the budget and 30x the #FAIL

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
According to someone at UO, Team Members will begin training on Gringotts the first week of May.

Not too shabby -- maybe those rumors of a late May soft opening will turn out to be true.

On a side note, anyone notice the Disney Parks Blog had, like, the one-thousandth post about the detailing on the Dwarves Mine Train, and one of the comments was a snide remark about Disney spending extra time putting details on their ride unlike another park that quickly built an unadorned ride in a year's time. Dr. Blondie replied to the comment with a smiley.

Something tells me Universal's going to have all the smileys this summer.

Not to mention happy guests who for this E-Ticket there is no FOTL pass... Hmmm there is a message here.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
The Fantasyland analogue of the less themed transformers facade would be the current medieval fair/tournament look in the original half of Fantasyland. I wouldn't really mind a couple exciting rides like Toad and Hunny Hunt with that less themed style of facade instead of a bunch of trees, parody-of-nature rockwork, and mediocre rides.

We'd all like the same thing, We would like a few more trees though

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
@ford91exploder - just curious, does Disney do anything right in your book?

From a Creative standpoint recently NO, They used to but that stopped around 2006. As a stockholder they have increased the value of my investment but the deterioration of the core businesses makes me worry about the long term viability of the company and by extension my investment.

As to a Star Wars fail, So far all of Disney's live action features have been critical and financial failures, Why should a Star Wars flick be any different.

Just a realist no longer blinded by the pixie dust.

BTW - Maker Studios just had a major blowup on a new series which resulted in much of the talent walking away for that series.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom