The Spirited Sixth Sense ...

asianway

Mine train opening soon ... 'successful roll out of MM+'' ... sure, Bob ... you keep telling yourself that.
Some fanboi in the crowd yelled ''it's awesome'' which Bob acknowledged.

Talking about being in Shanghai recently ... oooh, going to show something about PoTC at SDL in Treasure Cove (and confirming everything I have told you about so far!)
Must've been Tommy that shouted

WDW1974

Original Poster
Ah, shareholder exec compensation proposal being given ... Iger has asked it only take ''five minutes or less'' ... and I am sure the fanbois in the audience are fidgeting and saying ''why can't we see more film clips!??!'' with that nasty old Phil angry smiley!

the.dreamfinder

I can't believe there is going to be a Cars 3.... How can they get people coming back to see a third one with the second being so disliked. Cars 2 even disappointed at the box office. I guess it's all about the merchandise sales
Just curious: do kids even know/care about Hot Wheels anymore?

WDW1974

Original Poster
Spirited aside:

What is more laughable: Mrs. Ricky's hubby's new site with more boobies, ta-tas and hooters or CNN claiming to be a news organization with their disgusting coverage of the missing airliner.

but fun time now ... questions from the audience...

britain

Spirit,

Is the potential expansion of shops & dining on the new by pass in MK's Main Street informed at all by Shanghai's DisneyTown? It seems to be positioned similarly to SHDL's hub (just on the left rather than the right).

Many thanks,
Britain

WDW1974

Original Poster
Kissing up ... suggesting a meeting in Detroit.

No real question. ''We'll put Detroit on the list for consideration.''

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom