The Spirited Sixth Sense ...

WDW1974

Original Poster
DCL.

We are currently not planning on ... new ships ... but don't count on that forever.

New itineraries that he can't recall and Rasulo doesn't know either.

''Expanded itineraries but not expanded fleet.''

WDW1974

Original Poster
Wants Disney to start childcare centers for employees based on her schools and book.

Iger wants no part of it.

EPCOTCenterLover

Of all the Disney Pixar flicks, Cars and Cars 2 are THE ones my grandsons want to watch. Its the counter-balance to all the princess movies. Makes sense they'd do 3 and maybe more.

WDW1974

Original Poster
This guy's voice is creeping me out in a serial killer way ... and they don't have any of them in the Pacific NW!

His favorite character is Robert Iger.

''I wonder if you'd dissolve with acetone.''

He was trashed wearing his DL shirt on his one WDW visit.

God, where do they find these people?

Still, talking ...

Talking HK lanyards and wants to visit family in Beijing ... why are they letting him go on.

Now, asking about Mulan becoming a princess and getting a castle in Shanghai.

And Pirates sequels?

SJN1279

And he dropped it right then and there...Star Wars for Disneyland. No other park mentioned, and very deliberate in what he said.

I think a Frozen attraction needs to come to WDW before Star Wars. Frozen is hot now, and has outgrossed every Star Wars movie worldwide. A larger Star Wars presence will make its way to WDW, and in the meantime we have Star Tours, Jedi Academy, and Star Wars Weekends.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Talking about the Lilly Belle at DL not being available ''to schmucks like me'' and exclusive to Club 33 members (something I think Micechat reported recently).

Dude is worried about 'exclusivity' ... which, of course, is exactly what Disney is moving toward.

''We try to be as inclusive as we can to all guests.''

Iger doesn't even know ... he is talking about D23 members ... was given false info.

Now, dude's bro is asking a question ... about ABC News, which he's worried about losing talent to CNN ... UGH!!!

WDW1974

Original Poster
Copyrights question.

''is company concerned'' about older films moving into public domain.

Braverman is talking about it. Says trademarks are strong. Thinks they are protected.

Iger talking how other Snow White and Peter Pan films have been made by other studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom