The Spirited Back Nine ...

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
It is never ever never ever never ever in the 25 years of its history held water.

Ummm....it has held air and the air in Florida is very humid Mr. Smarty Pants.

It's comforting to know that the Muppets will be blended into the new Star Wars Land.
View attachment 71742

I've added the Pigs in Space pavilion to my "Disney's Islands of Adventurous Fun Stuff to do in Hollywood not Directly Related to MGM" developmental news, notes and rumors blog.

Marc Gil

I am perpetually amazed how wide absolute misnomers and untruths and falsehoods that some people accept as fact.

The next thing you're going to tell me, is that that is a actual DC-3 in the middle of the Casablanca scene in great movie ride…
But it is, isn't it ? ;)

DManRightHere

I wonder how accurate this is...in general layout...View attachment 71741

There is no telling what they might do. If GMR isn't safe, they may put Pixar and TS where GMR is. Cars Land in place of where Pixar and TS is marked on the map, SW around current Star Wars, maybe even on streets of America.

I don't really think Streets of America will stay. I feel like Muppets should be safe..

I feel like TS and Pixar is a last priority (aside from the TS ride track). If they scrap ideas, I think it will be TS and Pixar expansion and GMR will stay.

FigmentJedi

This overlay makes no logical sense.
Switching out the Aerosmith music/theme for tracks on the Awesome Mixtape comes to mind.

And it's not like there isn't already a sci-fi themed version of Rock 'n Rollercoaster: That's what they did at Paramount's King Island for their copy of that track layout.

Tony Perkis

Switching out the Aerosmith music/theme for tracks on the Awesome Mixtape comes to mind.

And it's not like there isn't already a sci-fi themed version of Rock 'n Rollercoaster: That's what they did at Paramount's King Island for their copy of that track layout.
Then that'd be a huge waste of the property. Why not just throw any film with a good 70's/80's soundtrack in there? Same concept. At least RnRC has a story, albeit a fairly mediocre one.

lazyboy97o

Flight of Fear is not the same track layout and opened three years before Rock 'n Rollercoaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom