The Spirited Back Nine ...

71jason

Sort of off-topic, but I hated that they did this joke again. Same exact joke, word for word, 3 years in a row now. Same costume and I think it's the same actor as well. It's funny once, maybe even the second time, but it's getting old now.

Two years in a row. Different actor (doesn't do it as well, tho original a friend so I'm biased). And "2065" changed to "2075."

Just keeping you honest. I agree it feels lazy, and way too inside--like much of the show this year--but the writer says he plans to keep it in every year until Pandora opens.

Expo_Seeker40

cant move the tower because it's a real water tower.

Not true at all. It's fake. I've had this confirmed from CM's before and when asking an imagineer I dined with.

towerrrr.jpg

71jason

Bill and Ted is partially written for fans, like it or not.

That's a problem tho. At least a dozen B&T fan-only jokes this year, to say nothing of the constant theme park references. For most of its run the show lampooned general pop culture a lot more. This show was clearly written by a theme park junkie who lives on online message boards and Netflix (at least 10 cable TV shows are mined for jokes).

Captain Chaos

I am perpetually amazed how wide absolute misnomers and untruths and falsehoods that some people accept as fact.

The next thing you're going to tell me, is that that is a actual DC-3 in the middle of the Casablanca scene in great movie ride…
So wait, are you saying there really aren't any missle silos in Cinderella Castle? And Walt's head isn't frozen in some chamber below the castle? Darn those internet based factoids!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom