The Spirited Back Nine ...

Todd H

I have no idea what Zaxby's you could possibly be going to where you spend $15 on 3 people. It's almost (if not) $10 for a meal at the one I go to.

Man that sucks. We have one here in our small rural Georgia town and the prices are pretty good. A meal deal with a drink is usually around $5-6. My son's kiddie finger meal is only around $3. Sometimes I'm glad I live in a small town.

NearTheEars

Don't bet on it, Ever seen a Norwegian Forest Cat

65adcea800a62275c1115aff17c55da5.jpg

We are talking small mountain lion here... :)

What does your cat think of Frozen taking over the Norway pavilion? :D

Next Big Thing

Was he over both?
I'm not sure if he had anything to do with Antarctica or not. I worked with him for a period of time, but i'd think it odd that he work on Antarctica seeing as he worked as Creative Director for BGT.

I think he may have been in the room for some attraction discussions at BGT, but he knew his place was entertainment.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Jim hill just got into a long Twitter fight with someone who claims he is lying completely about toontown being replaced with Star Wars. It was quite comical :hilarious:
Mildly entertaining, but freightening as well. That guy is completely nuts. (The janitor, not Jim Hill):)

Anyway, in checking out some of the tweets I came across this quote from Jim Hill from a pod cast:

He also reported that a friend had the opportunity to walk through the Walt Disney Imagineering model shop where they saw a model of a large Death Star and an Ewok Village. There was no indication whether or not this was a final version of the anticipated land.

Is this a new rumor or had that been circulating already? I kinda thought the assumption was that SW Land would be Tatooine, but this sounds like maybe the forest moon of Endor for the DL version at least. He also mentioned verticle construction at DL in 2015 on SW.

TalkingHead

The story Jim Hill told about Frank Wells and Clint Eastwood on one of the recent podcasts sounded so bogus it's hard for me to believe anything the guy says.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom