The Spirited Back Nine ...

Steel City Magic

No leg, Dave!

Attachments

• excuse-me-sir-i-have-a-plan-i-need-your-leg.jpg
    excuse-me-sir-i-have-a-plan-i-need-your-leg.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 87

Goofyernmost

Yes, this is absolutely true. We tried to leave during the parade and planned on exiting through the shops while browsing. Not even an option.
That's probably because you were coming from the Tomorrowland side. Browsing through the shops, which is on the Adventureland side*, would require crossing the street and that is not allowed during parades or some other activities.
* the only stores and shops that are continuously connected from one end to the other are on the right side facing the railroad station.

Progress.City

Yo, Spirit!

Question: Miceage says there is a plan to update all of DL's FL dark rides. Since Peter Pan is the only one of the DL five we have left, will they eventually get around to upgrading it?

Mike S

JediMasterMatt

Yo, Spirit!

Question: Miceage says there is a plan to update all of DL's FL dark rides. Since Peter Pan is the only one of the DL five we have left, will they eventually get around to upgrading it?

While I'm not Spirit, I will comment that MK still hasn't gotten around plussing Pan from the last round of DL upgrades - so, I would take that as a good barometer on when to expect change.

The last thing that MK would need is to drive demand for Pan up even more. It's already well past saturation in terms of supply being unable to keep up with the demand for the attraction.

Kman101

I don't know. I'd hope the queue upgrade could lead to Pan being plussed for WDW's 50th. It seems to be a popular rumor at the moment it will be. But we know how TDO operates

And for Moana, instead of the Tiki Room being changed, I'd personally prefer a dark ride if the movie's a huge success. But TDO would probably makeover the Jungle Cruise instead.

Mike S

I don't know. I'd hope the queue upgrade could lead to Pan being plussed for WDW's 50th. It seems to be a popular rumor at the moment it will be. But we know how TDO operates

And for Moana, instead of the Tiki Room being changed, I'd personally prefer a dark ride if the movie's a huge success. But TDO would probably makeover the Jungle Cruise instead.
Finally a new E Ticket for Adventureland since Pirates in 1973? An epic seafaring voyage. Could be awesome. If they dared to change Jungle Cruise.......... They probably wouldn't care though.

Magenta Panther

Personally, I'd have no problem with that. If "Moana" turns out to be good, that is...

Progress.City

While I'm not Spirit, I will comment that MK still hasn't gotten around plussing Pan from the last round of DL upgrades - so, I would take that as a good barometer on when to expect change.

The last thing that MK would need is to drive demand for Pan up even more. It's already well past saturation in terms of supply being unable to keep up with the demand for the attraction.
Not at all what I wanted to hear but okay.

So this is what they must do. Expand fantasyland again and build a new section with a stand-alone building for it's a small world and Alice in Wonderland. In the current it's a small world space build a double capacity plussed peter pan.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

This is how I see it too. Providing an alternate exit for people who don't want to pass through a store is a positive for all guests. Shoppers have more room to shop and people who just want to get the heck out can. Win/win.

It's ironic that one of the bigger complaints around here (and a justified complaint) is that the stores on Main Street sell the same genetic **** but now people are upset that Disney isn't making this alley into more retail space. in this case Disney is giving up an opportunity to make more money in order to offer guests a quick exit. Guest experience ahead of profits.
could easily be solved if they tried to offer exclusive things for their parks.
That would make guests expend more.
I mean.. who would buy at WDW if they can buy it at a Walmart next to them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom