The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

Disney Dad 3000

Question of the Day
I start a new job today, so in honor of that: If you could do any job within the Disney company, what would it be?​
Short of the obvious Imagineering answer, I've always longed for one of the attraction tour operator roles (GMR/KS/JC).

Something I've thought about for awhile though instead is being a Disney VIP tour guide, but instead of hosting the paid VIP tours, surprising a family daily at the gates with a free VIP tour of the parks.

spacemt354

Chili's
So, I have some inspiration to do some Imagineering, but the thing is, it's not for something Disney or theme park related. Specifically, a stage adaptation of a music album (Märchen by Sound Horizon). Would anyone take offence if I post my ideas for it in this thread? I don't think it warrants it's own thread (especially since it feels kind of off-topic with the rest of the forum) and while I did consider making a general Imagineering thread like @DashHaber did, I feel like I wouldn't use it enough to justify it's existence. Hope this isn't a bother to y'all.

Here's a video from the album's concert, if you're interested (complete with English subtitles):

Go for it - by all means!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I am actually very very curious to ride mission space when I go sometime eventually, I want to experience it. Any advice? I learned from the tomorrowland movie (one of the few parts I remember) I should drink coke after and I believe it haha.
Try the more intense version once just to experience it. The liftoff is just 😲😲😲😲

NigelChanning

There’s only room enough for the one of us in this experimental prototype tomorrow community, pardner.
7EB613B2-44CC-4B9E-B7A1-FD17592F8D86.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom