The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

tcool123

Dang!! You got her from the best angle too!! 😍😍
This angle fell a little ... flat I feel

40BBAAA2-0AEB-47A2-AC0B-C66E504A28F3.jpeg

PerGron

For those who plan on watching the podcast tonight but worry that perhaps your throat may get a bit dry throughout the ramblings and tangents, fear not! I introduce to you: The More Pooh Talk Drinking Game!

No longer do you have to drink alone on a Wednesday night watching strangers on the internet make jokes you don’t understand about projects that you spent your free time working on, because now we can all do it together!

If you’re of legal drinking age, get those beers, those shots, and those wine bottles ready because it’s time to play!

2BFE3648-6F53-4079-AC54-E9F137EE698D.jpeg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
For those who plan on watching the podcast tonight but worry that perhaps your throat may get a bit dry throughout the ramblings and tangents, fear not! I introduce to you: The More Pooh Talk Drinking Game!

No longer do you have to drink alone on a Wednesday night watching strangers on the internet make jokes you don’t understand about projects that you spent your free time working on, because now we can all do it together!

If you’re of legal drinking age, get those beers, those shots, and those wine bottles ready because it’s time to play!

View attachment 530989
“A tangent last longer than three minutes”

alcohol poisoning has entered the chat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom