The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

DashHaber

Hands up, who expected Malcom in the Middle for the 90s/early-2000s episode of WandaVision
a-surprise-to-be-sure-but-a-welcome-one-when-55157418.png

DashHaber

Additionally, this Pietro is 100% a fake right? The show’s characters have all been written so amazingly (legit, this is the best writing Wanda and Vision have gotten the entire time they’ve been in the MCU) that there’s no way Pietro bring so massively obnoxiously annoying here isn’t intentional.
Totally.

Between Pietro's actions and this episode's commercial break, I'm joining the "Mephisto" theory bandwagon.

Last edited:

tcool123

Additionally, this Pietro is 100% a fake right? The show’s characters have all been written so amazingly (legit, this is the best writing Wanda and Vision have gotten the entire time they’ve been in the MCU) that there’s no way Pietro bring so massively obnoxiously annoying here isn’t intentional.
Totally.

Between Pietro's actions and this episode's commercial break, I'm joining the "Mephisto" theory bandwagon.
I do still think we’re going to see real Pietro back though somehow. Adding in the AoA flashback with how much he’s brought up, it would give Wanda some extremely needed closure.
I've caught up but I know people on my team, and I'm sure other members may not have. I think they would appreciate it if y'all use the spoiler tags when discussing big plot points and twists in WandaVision

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Totally.

I don't think Pietro is Mephisto or working for him. The questions he was asking Wanda sound more like someone trying to figure out what the hell is going on and how she did it. IF Mephisto is involved he presumably would know how the town formed and the details of it.

To me, Pietro feels more like a spy from the outside. Perhaps SWORD? Or my theory is that Dr Strange wanted to try to learn about what was going on so he grabbed a Quicksilver from another dimension to work as his inside man and then filled him in on the details Strange knew about them. Hence why Uncle P knows about Vision dying, but gets details wrong about their childhood and doesn't know exactly how/why he was shot.

Brer Oswald

I don't think Pietro is Mephisto or working for him. The questions he was asking Wanda sound more like someone trying to figure out what the hell is going on and how she did it. IF Mephisto is involved he presumably would know how the town formed and the details of it.

To me, Pietro feels more like a spy from the outside. Perhaps SWORD? Or my theory is that Dr Strange wanted to try to learn about what was going on so he grabbed a Quicksilver from another dimension to work as his inside man and then filled him in on the details Strange knew about them. Hence why Uncle P knows about Vision dying, but gets details wrong about their childhood and doesn't know exactly how/why he was shot.
I don’t have much knowledge of the X-Men films, but I would assume he’s just the Quicksilver from whatever dimension those films are from. Since Wandavision is allegedly supposed to be dealing with the multiverse, and we’re 66% through the series with no other possible link to it, it seems like a given.

What are his motives and who brought him there? I don’t know. The Dr Strange theory you present is definitely possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom