The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY

Outbound

Chapter 13: The Teams Explore Tokyo DisneySea

zA5T3Tf.png

"Wait, shouldn't someone actually rescue Figment and Yensid? What good will a letter be if they are locked up?" @ asks

"I made sure to put a keyblade in their so they could escape. They might not have had Yensid wield one in Kingdom Hearts 3 even though he is canonically a keyblade master and had a really cool fight scene, but the SAU can fix that!" @Pi on my Cake says revealing that literally everything this season was secretly built as a way for him to correct a minor disappointment from Kingdom Hearts 3.

"Letters can take a long time, we might as well explore the park a bit while we wait for our next mission and our back up to arrive. I know I have absolutely infinite amounts a money, but when I told my accountant I was treating the hotel rooms here he started to cry. So, I probably shouldn't pay for 21 people to travel the world again for a little bit." @Disney Dad 3000 says.

With that, the teams leave the Fortress and head to the base of Mount Prometheus nearby. They decide to start by riding the iconic 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and follow that up quickly with a ride on Journey to the Center of the Earth!

"We have got to ride Sinbad while we are here! It has probably influenced a good 20-30 percent of my projects this season," @TheOriginalTiki exclaims! So, the teams head to the incredibly beautiful Arabian Coast and take some time to ride Sinbad's Storybook Voyage.

"The next mission should be starting soon, we should probably start heading back," @ says trying to be responsible.

"We've got to get some flavored popcorn first! If I remember correctly, there's a Curry Popcorn stand not far from here!" @D Hindley excitedly tells everyone. They head on over for a quick snack.

13535605423_c113e304c3_b.jpg

The teams decide to come back another time to see more recent additions like Northern Fjords.

9517312_orig.png

They head back to the Fortress to ready themselves for their next mission. Of course, they make sure they're working in rooms with windows overlooking the lake so they can still watch FantaSEA tonight.

yNSmE47.png

Outbound

StanzaThirteennewNew.png

Team Eisner, Team Iger, welcome to the semi-final. Congrats! Only one more step before the final stanza.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to individually create a fourth hotel for Mumbai Resort.

This is an opportunity to play up your strengths. If you are good at restaurants, maybe lean a bit of the focus towards a restaurant. If you are good with ideas, go wild with a unique resort theme. You have complete control over this resort.

Although this is an individual round, we encourage finalists to talk to each other!

At the end of this round, 2-3 players will be eliminated. Good luck.

Guest Reviewers
Everyone!

This Project is due Monday, April 13th at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones

Walt Disney World- 11:59 PM
Disneyland Park - 8:59 PM
Disneyland Paris - 5:59 AM
Disneyland Tokyo - 1:59 PM​

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

THE SENSATIONAL SIX
View attachment 461770
Six of the Final Eight will advance to the penultimate round. Stanza 13 is an individual round, unlike all before it, but you are still encouraged to communicate with the bonds you have made over the season.

The six were chosen primarily for their contributions in Stanza 12, with other rounds are tie-breakers. This is the part we don't enjoy: anyone who didn't make this cut are still great Imagineers, and should be proud of coming this far. So, in no particular order, those advancing are:

@D Hindley

I said it was in no particular order!
@mickeyfan5534 and @Puffs , you both played great games and should know this was one of the hardest decisions. None of the eight were inactive or played poorly: everyone had a strong case for advancing.

If you would like to be a guest judge for Stanzas 13 and 14, let us know here or in a pm.

Well it was a good run and I can't say I'm surprised but c'est la vie. Good luck to the Sensational 6. I'm suing if TNT aren't in the final 4.

pix

Now let’s talk about some of the nitpicks, because not every project is perfect, and for the finale, we will have to widdle down a few players. The first is Hoth Depot, now this might sound silly (and I’m not eliminating for of this one lol) but why is the snowy planet in Mumbai’s shopping district, one of the warmest Disneylands to date? Why not Tatooine or Maz’s Castle?
Well you see... puns.

Also why not a cold planet in a hot area, I understand that most of the project is very location influenced but sometimes Disney's best ideas are ones that take you somewhere that your not. It's about the imagination.

TheOriginalTiki

Well it was a good run and I can't say I'm surprised but c'est la vie. Good luck to the Sensational 6. I'm suing if TNT aren't in the final 4.

It really is pretty remarkable that the VERY original alliance of Team TNT now make up half of the final six. As some of you know, I'm a big sucker for natural full circle storytelling like that in these kinds of seasons! Sorry @mickeyfan5534. I guess that's what you get for joining the alliance last of the four of us :p ;)

@Puffs I only ever played with you this past round I believe, but I must admit like Space I'm a bit surprised by this result. Not saying the judges made the wrong call, but activity is usually the main thing I base my game on and you have that in spades. I agree with Space that I can totally see you winning a major game like this in the future. :)

Good luck to all of the final six. This might be the end of the road for me with the level of competition at play here, but I'll give it my best shot despite my clear lack of artistic skills that my competitors very clearly have haha.

mickeyfan5534

It really is pretty remarkable that the VERY original alliance of Team TNT now make up half of the final six. As some of you know, I'm a big sucker for natural full circle storytelling like that in these kinds of seasons! Sorry @mickeyfan5534. I guess that's what you get for joining the alliance last of the four of us :p ;)
Like I said, Team TNT.

Tbh, the worst part is that I love hotel prompts. :bawling:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom