The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 6: ODYSSEY

Orange Cat

For @mickeyfan5534 @Puffs it would be great to see you both do a project for this.

I wish you both had a shot still in the game too! But regardless I'll write a review for both if you decide to do so.
I started a PM with the judges, asking to be a guest judge. @Outbound confirmed (that doesn’t sound right, but I’m tired & don’t know what sounds right). But maybe I’ll still post one

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I definitely would love to see projects from @mickeyfan5534, @Puffs, and anyone else who wants to participate! It has been a joy having you this season! I'll volunteer to review them as well. I think that is a really fun idea and a great way to keep the sense of community strong even during a somewhat more competitive final few rounds of the game. Of course, more guest reviews are always helpful too if they'd rather stay involved that way! MISSION: MISNOMER is a also a great way for anyone to have complete freedom for creative expression in the SAU!

@TheOriginalTiki if you make me watch Spies in Disguise I may never forgive you ;) Jokes aside, I love seeing more out there project ideas! A Dog with a Blog campground is still one of my all time favorite projects I've worked on lol. It's why a campground round was perhaps the thing I was the most upset cutting from back in Act 1, but it was the right move for trying to adjust the game based on feedback from the cast.

UtJ2Tpn.png

(ok Pi WHAT is this thing)

Wouldn't you like to know where that is and what it is :p

Last edited:

Orange Cat

I definitely would love to see projects from @mickeyfan5534, @Puffs, and anyone else who wants to participate! It has been a joy having you this season! I'll volunteer to review them as well. I think that is a really fun idea and a great way to keep the sense of community strong even during a somewhat more competitive final few rounds of the game. Of course, more guest reviews are always helpful too if they'd rather stay involved that way! MISSION: MISNOMER is a also a great way for anyone to have complete freedom for creative expression in the SAU!
Yeah, I’ll probably just be a guest judge. I did have a few ideas for hotels, but I think I’ll just keep them in the back of my mind. Hopefully get it in the SAU (whether it’s Mission Misnomer or SA7). But I would really love to be a guest judge & stay involved that way

Outbound

Yeah, I’ll probably just be a guest judge. I did have a few ideas for hotels, but I think I’ll just keep them in the back of my mind. Hopefully get it in the SAU (whether it’s Mission Misnomer or SA7). But I would really love to be a guest judge & stay involved that way

We will review all projects, regardless of finalist or not. We're also going to add everyone interested in the pm, so let us know!

Orange Cat

Ooooh I like. Any story behind the name?
Not really, but kinda. Well for one, i made the name “Puffs” up in stanza 2 (I believe) & it seemed kinda weird to make it my username, as it’s better suited for when I’m in a game & my teammates & the judges need a shorter name to call me by. & I used to be a club penguin fan (as you could tell if you saw my old avatars (they were all puffles)). Not very interesting but that’s really the only origins I have

pix

Not really, but kinda. Well for one, i made the name “Puffs” up in stanza 2 (I believe) & it seemed kinda weird to make it my username, as it’s better suited for when I’m in a game & my teammates & the judges need a shorter name to call me by. & I used to be a club penguin fan (as you could tell if you saw my old avatars (they were all puffles)). Not very interesting but that’s really the only origins I have

I love the puffles from club penguin. I always get excited when I see the pins of them on a trading board at the parks.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
As someone who was just a year or two too old for Club Penguin (VMK for life! It was basically the same game but in a Disney Park!), I actually had no idea what puffles were lol. So, this actually was a pretty interesting amswer to me.

I love the puffles from club penguin. I always get excited when I see the pins of them on a trading board at the parks.

And now I know what those weird pins I used to always see were!

pix

As someone who was just a year or two too old for Club Penguin (VMK for life! It was basically the same game but in a Disney Park!), I actually had no idea what puffles were lol. So, this actually was a pretty interesting amswer to me.

And now I know what those weird pins I used to always see were!

If I remember correctly we are nearly the same age what do you mean you were too old for Club Penguin???

I loved that and Toontown so much.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
If I remember correctly we are nearly the same age what do you mean you were too old for Club Penguin???

I loved that and Toontown so much.
It didn't reach my social circle till I was already like 15-16 and back then I was trying to act all cool and grown up (glad I outgrew that phase). No idea how long it was actually around before then though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom