The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Suchomimus

DpwRbP4VAAAtUeg

AceAstro

@D Hindley, @AceAstro, @Voxel, @Disney Dad 3000, @Anlavaro, @englanddg, @Flippin'Flounder : I’m sure reading this is like a trip down memory lane. Any fine memories you’d like to share about the project?​

This was the first project where I was a Project Manager! I was not expecting it and was not 100% how I was doing. Some great art by @D Hindley , great writing by @Disney Dad 3000 and the beautiful website by @Voxel really made this project come to life. One of my favourite projects on the season by far!

kmbmw777

This was the first project where I was a Project Manager! I was not expecting it and was not 100% how I was doing. Some great art by @D Hindley , great writing by @Disney Dad 3000 and the beautiful website by @Voxel really made this project come to life. One of my favourite projects on the season by far!
You did amazing for being this being your first PM - you were the first PM of the season to get a victory!

Voxel

President of Progress City

spacemt354

Chili's

@D Hindley, @AceAstro, @Voxel, @Disney Dad 3000, @Anlavaro, @englanddg, @Flippin'Flounder : I’m sure reading this is like a trip down memory lane. Any fine memories you’d like to share about the project?​

The fun thing about this was the team was designed to be mostly 'older' members (age wise and competition experience) together...then for the first project put one of the most inexperienced and younger members as the Project Manager.

Either it would be a chaotic mess or Ace would rise to the challenge and command the respect of the team, and also expedite his growth as an imagineer.

That was the real 'win' of the round to me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom