The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

display

FireMountain

I made my first post on the Imagineer board at this moment a year ago, so that's neat
Hi, I'm new here, I wish to get involved with many competitions in the future, but for now here's my submission.
View attachment 271211
WALL-E'S JUNK FLIGHT

WALL-E has found (and accidentally started) a spaceship in a pile of junk. However, his piloting skills aren't the best. So join an animatronic WALL-E as you fly through heaps of trash, and hopefully get home safely in this all new simulator attraction!

-Bonus-
Path of the Jedi will be on it's way out for an all new 4D Film starring Dreamfinder and Figment,
Impressive to see how far I've come

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Today I learned there is a gameboy knockoff that's actually BETTER than the original.
Dang, that's pretty impressive.
What's it called?

I made my first post on the Imagineer board at this moment a year ago, so that's neat

Impressive to see how far I've come

Happy anniversary!

I'm kinda missing the one sentence comp. Would anyone be interested if I started it back up in a few weeks? Figure since SA is wrapping up and finals are soon which mean less time for big projects, now might be the time

TwilightZone

What's it called?
Gb boy colour. The screen seems fantastic, but you gotta replace the dpad from what I heard.

I'm kinda missing the one sentence comp. Would anyone be interested if I started it back up in a few weeks? Figure since SA is wrapping up and finals are soon which mean less time for big projects, now might be the time
Sure! I miss it too.

FireMountain

Sure! I miss it too.
What even happened to it? I remember part of the last season (hosted by either @James G. or @MickeyMousketeer can't remember well) and then the comp straight up vanished! It needs a revival this summer

Also, right after this post, this thread will reach 100 pages! I wonder what the first post of the 100th page will be?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom