The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I just read the Creator Games: Project Revival. I want to see it come back! It looked like people had a lot of fun playing the game. There was so many amazing entries in the game. I loved each and every one of them. Especially the Dog with a Travel Blog ;)

@DinoInstitute, is there any chance of a revival part 2?
That was my first full size competition! Before that I had only done the one sentence comp. Dog with a Travel Blog is still one of my favorite projects I've been a part of! And Symphony of the Strange in Port Mysterious will always have a special place in my heart as the first thing I did that was more than 5 sentences long haha.

Disney Dad 3000

That was my first full size competition! Before that I had only done the one sentence comp. Dog with a Travel Blog is still one of my favorite projects I've been a part of! And Symphony of the Strange in Port Mysterious will always have a special place in my heart as the first thing I did that was more than 5 sentences long haha.

I remember the fun debate we had in our PM about which IP to make you guys use.

DinoInstitute

I just read the Creator Games: Project Revival. I want to see it come back! It looked like people had a lot of fun playing the game. There was so many amazing entries in the game. I loved each and every one of them. Especially the Dog with a Travel Blog ;)

@DinoInstitute, is there any chance of a revival part 2?
Glad you enjoyed it! That was a pretty fun comp while it lasted, especially with the GotG theme haha. I don’t really have time to full on host, but if anyone wants to take the comp and run with it like with SA, they’re more than welcome to do so!

Suchomimus

@ OWA’s right now. Will tell you all about it when I get back home

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom