The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

FireMountain

Nintendo Direct Nindies Showcase Direct Review

• Cuphead was a pleasant little surprise (I had no clue where they were going with that milk demonstration), and I also like how it basically confirms nearly every rumor concerning Xbox and Nintendo (shocked they didn't show off an Ori port)
  • My Friend Pedro is one of my favorite Newgrounds flash games, so it's really cool to see it get the attention it deserves on the Switch, it looks to keep the insane gunplay of the flash game but with the addition of crazy gimmicks to spice things up! Very cool.
  • That Neo Cab game looks okay, I appreciate the massive scale of the map, and the story of trying to find a wanted fugitive that's also your friend but you're a taxi driver and you gotta look through everyone in a big city to find them sounds cool at first but I realized that might be tedious.
  • I appreciate the voice acting in that Red Lantern trailer, but did they really need to kill the dog in the reveal trailer? Makes it more impactful when you keep it a secret.
  • That ninja game looks really good, I love fast-paced 2D action games, also ninja therapy is cool.
  • That mutation game from Double Fine looks good, I like the whole "80s Action Cartoon" feeling it radiates. But is it really indie if it's being published by Bandai Namco?
  • A pinball action dungeon crawler that sounds good and looks fun.
  • I really like that wild west looking game, one of my dream video games is one where you can use anything around you as a weapon, so it's great to see that become a reality.
  • Blaster Master Zero 2 looks really good. Played the demo for the first one and I liked what I played.
  • I have never heard of Crypt of the Necrodancer (but after looking at some footage I think it looks pretty good) it's really cool that it's doing a crossover with Zelda! It looks pretty fun, and I really hope that Nintendo can let more indie studios make games with their IPs (a 2D Metroid by Yacht Club? A new Wario Land by WayForward? A guy can dream.)

mickeyfan5534

On Cuphead:
Me as a gamer: Oh sweet a great game I haven't had the chance to play yet
Me as an animation nerd: Why play the game when I can't focus on the animation and the music?

• I appreciate the voice acting in that Red Lantern trailer, but did they really need to kill the dog in the reveal trailer? Makes it more impactful when you keep it a secret.
I think there's going to be a lot more to it. I wouldn't be shocked if that scene is within the first 10 minutes of the game.
  • I have never heard of Crypt of the Necrodancer (but after looking at some footage I think it looks pretty good) it's really cool that it's doing a crossover with Zelda! It looks pretty fun, and I really hope that Nintendo can let more indie studios make games with their IPs (a 2D Metroid by Yacht Club? A new Wario Land by WayForward? A guy can dream.)
Probably the most hype game for me in terms of "yeah cool" and "I'd like to play this"

Suchomimus

I saw 4 Stan Lees on Spider-Man. Are there any more?

TwilightZone

W1xMMc.png

I have been hinting about this thing since Novemeber and I still haven't given clues other than it is a competition and is supposed to line up with the three years of Twilight lol.

So here's another, it is similar to this, but at the same time VERY unique. I was also primarily inspired by One little spark.

Now tremble in suspense!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Okay, that's weird, cause about two months ago @MickeyMouseketeer approached me and asked if I wanted to host, which I agreed too...
Oh, didn't know that. Sorry. I thought the host decided the next host at the end of the episode.

Also didn't catch that. I don't want to discourage anyone from starting back up the OSC early, so if either of you want to start it up again, go ahead, don't wait until June. Either way, excited to (probably) see the game return!

I think you guys will be great picks for the next two hosts! If either of you want any tips and tricks or some of my old formats and templates from back when I host Season 3 Episode 1, let me know! Happy to help! I look forward to playing in your games!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I saw 4 Stan Lees on Spider-Man. Are there any more? View attachment 358126
I am 90 percent sure there are only four on the ride. Not sure how many in the queue.

W1xMMc.png

I have been hinting about this thing since Novemeber and I still haven't given clues other than it is a competition and is supposed to line up with the three years of Twilight lol.

So here's another, it is similar to this, but at the same time VERY unique. I was also primarily inspired by One little spark.

Now tremble in suspense!

I'm excited and intrigued!

TwilightZone

Pi's Prediction: one of the first things that will be announced with the Fox deal finally being finalized is a Firefly revival on Disney+
If they don't I will be both very and not very surprised.

My prediction is making Anastasia an official Disney princess. She's popular enough to have her own stage show, so I can see it happening. MAYBE Crysta becoming an official Disney fairy.

kmbmw777

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom