The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

Voxel

President of Progress City
I'm not sure I can devote the time to compete but I'd love to be a part of it somehow.
I'm sure we can find something for you. You would be surprised by the schedule many of us have.
I work full time and just finished my masters.
I know Space is in school again.
There's alot of us who go to work and school. We don't require alot of time, but it might be fun just to jump in on a small competition and expierence the fun. It's a great way to make friends.

stitchcastle

I'm sure we can find something for you. You would be surprised by the schedule many of us have.
I work full time and just finished my masters.
I know Space is in school again.
There's alot of us who go to work and school. We don't require alot of time, but it might be fun just to jump in on a small competition and expierence the fun. It's a great way to make friends.

oh, you mean it's not a set cast?

spacemt354

Chili's
oh cool! I think I can be a guest judge. How does it work?
On Tuesday night at 11:59 PM EST the team projects are due - and on Wednesday until 8:30 PM EST, the guest judges can give anywhere from a few sentences, to full on paragraphs of feedback for one of the team's projects. Simply post it to the main thread with the title of which team you're reviewing.

If you're interested, we just added a guest judge to the Green Team, so you can review the Orange Team's project. You can also read what the prompt is about here. Thanks!

WowFactor

Off topic
Hey guys what is it?
IMG_0006.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Off topic
Hey guys what is it?
View attachment 287320
Having just returned from this, basically there's Incredibles Tomorrowland banners/logos around the land...advertising Incredibles 2, there's an Incredibles food cart, and a Jack-Jack diaper dash (yes that exists) where babies race across the stage. :p

To me the best part about it was surprisingly that the Incredibles music blends really well into Tomorrowland. It's played on the Peoplemover and around the land...kind of impressed how well it fit! Not that I'd want it to be permanent, but it was nice.

Other than that -- it's really nothing haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom