The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

mickeyfan5534

The song was Istanbul

1s7qy5.jpg
Yup that was me.

TheOriginalTiki

Guess who just booked his second WDW trip of the year?

December 1st-8th, including TWO nights of the Very Merry Christmas Party! It will be a solo trip this time, meaning I'll be able to go at completely my own pace and wear my body down to the freaking bone. This will be a park marathon for sure, whereas last trip was more spread out and included Universal and two days of non-park resort-hopping, this trip will be an intense, six day haul through the four parks.

If anyone has any tips for the Christmas party, I'd love to hear them. By far my favorite thing about last trip was the After Hours event I went to, so I jumped at the chance to indulge in something similar. I'll admit I'm mostly going to the event for the extra ride time, but I'd love to hear what people reccommend about the festivities themselves. I'll probably spend one night focused more on festivities and one night focused more on attractions. Meeting Scrooge is the top priority, haha!

mickeyfan5534

If anyone has any tips for the Christmas party, I'd love to hear them. By far my favorite thing about last trip was the After Hours event I went to, so I jumped at the chance to indulge in something similar. I'll admit I'm mostly going to the event for the extra ride time, but I'd love to hear what people reccommend about the festivities themselves. I'll probably spend one night focused more on festivities and one night focused more on attractions. Meeting Scrooge is the top priority, haha!
Character wise, don't bother with the Seven Dwarfs. The line is not worth it. The parade is excellent, ranks just below Festival of Fantasy on my list. Don't bother with a dinner reservation, do Quick Service or load up on the free snacks so you don't waste 2 or 3 hours eating. Aurora and Philip and Snow White and the Prince are one meet with one line. The princes are with the Princesses in Fairytale Hall as well and Mary Poppins and Bert meet near Philharmagic. Scrooge was in the circus area last year. idk if any of these will be the same this year.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Guess who just booked his second WDW trip of the year?

December 1st-8th, including TWO nights of the Very Merry Christmas Party! It will be a solo trip this time, meaning I'll be able to go at completely my own pace and wear my body down to the freaking bone. This will be a park marathon for sure, whereas last trip was more spread out and included Universal and two days of non-park resort-hopping, this trip will be an intense, six day haul through the four parks.

Scrooge might be easier than you thought now, I believe that Scrooge is becoming a semi permanent resident of Animal Kingdom along with the rest of clan McDuck.

Though I doubt that I'll do the Christmas Party, I've been maybe a half a dozen times and I have always enjoyed the hell out of it. The rides have shorter lines, plus I'm always a big fan of Big Thunder at Night. Also people tend to be more social at the Christmas Party and I always make friends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom