The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

AceAstro

@D Hindley kevin found a mug for you in WDW!

E49D394D-06B0-4C49-A4A5-FE9C30092987.png

DisneyFan18

I have a question for all, if Disney successfully acquires Fox, they will now own Pixar, Disney Animation, DisneyToon, and Blue Sky. What would you do to make sure the 4 studios remain different enough from each other?

Suchomimus

I have a question for all, if Disney successfully acquires Fox, they will now own Pixar, Disney Animation, DisneyToon, and Blue Sky. What would you do to make sure the 4 studios remain different enough from each other?
I have no straight answer for that, but they should all be well controlled and run by people who want what’s best for the studios (unlike Lucasfilm).

Suchomimus

I’m interested, how would you solve Lucasfilm current dilemma? Which type of films would you greenlit? What should be the future of Star Wars & Indiana Jones?
Fire Kennedy, Johnson, and Abrams, as well several other members of Lucasfilm who have attacked the fandom and people who criticized the films. Replace them with people who are experienced directors, writers and actors. The movies that should be green light (besides Epi. 9 obviously) are movies that are about the best of the Star Wars EU as the EU’s comeback and translation to film, as well as movies that expand on certain characters (like Yoda and some characters of the Old Republic series). As for the future, well, the best they can do is learn the mistakes from the past with the prequels, KotCS, and the Kennedy era and to not repeat themselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom